Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517786 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Ahh, go play wid yer team 'o  bears!!!!  And there ain't no "K" in "Bucs".  :moon: 😜
Tanks fur bringin dat ta my attention :happy1: As you kin see I made da proper adjustments. :bow:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK Lee I finally checked in here.  I had to say congrats on IllinoiS win. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
That huge Kirk Cousins contract is not looking like money well spent by the Vikings. :embarrassed:

:reporter; ...
By Washington Post Today at 12:04 p.m.

:coffee: ......
 Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins (8) warms up prior to the game against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. Quinn Harris-USA TODAY Sports
Ten games into their season, the Minnesota Vikings look nothing like a Super Bowl team. The huge contract that they handed to quarterback Kirk Cousins in free agency during the offseason has not been money well spent.

:tut: ....
Cousins threw two interceptions Sunday night, Nov. 19, in Chicago, one of which was returned for a key fourth-quarter touchdown in the Vikings' 25-20 loss to the Bears, which dropped Minnesota's record to 5-4-1.

:popcorn: ....
It's not all about Cousins. He actually has put up good numbers this season. And the Vikings' biggest issue Sunday night was their inability to block Bears defensive standouts Khalil Mack and Akiem Hicks, not the play of Cousins.

But it's a bottom-line business. And the bottom line for Cousins and the Vikings is that they reached the NFC championship game last season with Case Keenum at quarterback, then said their farewell to him by signing Cousins to a fully guaranteed three-year, $84 million contract. The only way for the signing to be a success is for Cousins, a 4,000-yard passer in each of the previous three seasons for the Washington Redskins, to take the Vikings to the Super Bowl.

:embarrassed: ....
There's no indication that's going to happen. The Vikings right now are not in the class of the New Orleans Saints and the Los Angeles Rams, the NFC's top teams. They can't even keep pace with the Bears in the NFC North. Chicago upped its record to 7-3 with the win.

:scratch: ....
"I thought Kirk Cousins would outplay [Bears quarterback] Mitch Trubisky," former NFL coach Tony Dungy said at halftime on the NBC telecast Sunday night. "That has not been the case."

Cousins spoke during the week about the need to avoid committing turnovers against a Chicago defense so adept at forcing them. He did not heed his own words. :moon:

He threw an ugly interception in the final seconds of the first half. While under pressure, Cousins sailed a pass high over the head of tight end Kyle Rudolph and directly into the hands of Bears safety Adrian Amos at the Chicago 8-yard line.

Then in the fourth quarter, the Vikings trailed 14-6 when they got the ball at their 11-yard line with a little more than 8:30 to play. Cousins's pass toward wide receiver Laquon Treadwell was intercepted by Bears safety Eddie Jackson, who sprinted to the end zone. The Bears added a two-point conversion and pushed their advantage to 22-6.

The Vikings managed to make things interesting from there, all the way until an onside kick recovered by the Bears to seal the outcome in the final minute. Cousins piled up some passing yardage late. He threw touchdown passes in the final five minutes to wide receivers Aldrick Robinson and Stefon Diggs and ended with 262 yards on 30-for-46 passing.

:confused: ....
That's not terrible. But, in truth, Cousins's biggest flaws were on display. He couldn't get out of the way of the pass rush. And when crunchtime arrived, he committed an ill-timed gaffe.

The Vikings' season isn't over. Even if they can't overtake the Bears in the division race, they have a chance at an NFC wild-card spot. But this is a season in which much more was expected. Sneaking into the postseason isn't enough. Even winning a playoff game or two and reaching the NFC championship game isn't enough. :bonk:

Cousins was signed to be the final piece of a Super Bowl puzzle. :cool: It does not appear he will be that.  :undecided: To whom $84 million is given, much is expected. Cousins is finding that out. :crazy:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I disagree with the premise of that Washington Post article. 

First, I think lack of offensive success should be blamed on the offensive line performance.  Cousins is one of the most harassed quarterbacks in the league.  And you have to be able to run the ball.  Vikes are 31st in rushing.  You need the run game to open up play-action passing.  That is the job of the offensive line.  How many time did you see Murray or Cook get to the line and there was no hole.  Its the O-line, silly.

I don't think we overspent on Cousins.  That is the new going rate for top-flight free agency QBs.  The alternative is to graft a star who is good right away, pay him peanuts for the first 5 years, so you can pay the other players.

And as for Keenum, we'd probably only have 2 or 3 wins so far instead of the 5 wins (and a tie) that we got with Cousins.  Keenum hasn't exactly lit it up for Denver.

And we can't underestimate the change over with offensive coordinators.  It take time for everyone to figure things out.  And that ain't cousins fault either.

No, Cousins was money well spent.  Now we just need to figure out how to upgrade the offensive line.

P.S.  I wouldn't want to be in Zim's Defensive meeting after they gave up 3.8 yards per rush attempt last night.  Yes, our D strung a few plays out, and there were some tackles for loss, but the rest of the time the Bears were gashing us for 8 yards a clip on the ground when they ran north and south.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ah gee, what a surprise. From the Sour Grapes Gazette no less where they just lost their #1 quarterback to a season ending injury... :scratch:

I agree Steve-O. O line is and has been a problem for many moons. They are injured but as they say, it's part of the game. No one has an exclusive in that dept. Getting Morgan back in healthy condition would be a plus. 

22 yards rushing last nite was pathetic. Either Cook is still not 100%, the line play sucks or both. Looks like the new offensive coordinator is still learning the ropes. Once they figured out Chicago's D couldn't keep up with the up tempo, no huddle offense it was too late.

I wouldn't buy my Superbowl tickets just yet if I were a Bears fan. Unless of course you want to watch KC or NE play LA or NO! :rotflmao: If Mack and/or Hicks go down they're in trouble. And speaking of trouble, if Trubisky continues to run like that, someone will eventually get him in their crosshairs and break him in two. Think Carson Wentz. Luckily he got the benefit of the doubt on some pretty obvious holding calls or he could've been running for his life more frequently. The Bears are a good team but young and not all that deep. Let's see how they do the rest of the season and especially in that last game. 

« Last Edit: November 11/19/18, 03:49:06 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Da Bears have two more wins now than the Vikes.  The Vikes gotta make up one win someplace before the last game of the season.

Forgetting about common opponents the rest of the wya, Da Bears have to play the Giants, Rams, and 49ers.  Vikes play Patriots, Seahawks, and Dolphins. 

Sadly, I like Da Bears' chances of maintaining their two game lead up into the last game of the season.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Da Bears have two more wins now than the Vikes.  The Vikes gotta make up one win someplace before the last game of the season.

Forgetting about common opponents the rest of the wya, Da Bears have to play the Giants, Rams, and 49ers.  Vikes play Patriots, Seahawks, and Dolphins. 

Sadly, I like Da Bears' chances of maintaining their two game lead up into the last game of the season.
correction 1 1/2 game lead!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   Zimmer preaches basic football, not new tricks, for Vikings offense.

Nov 19, 2018 at 10:01 p.m.

:angry2: ....
 Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer was not happy with the turnovers against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. Quinn Harris / USA TODAY Sports
EAGAN, Minn. -- Vikings coach Mike Zimmer figures it’s time to get back to the basics on offense.

After a shaky performance in Sunday’s 25-20 loss at Chicago, Zimmer said Monday the Vikings “have too much volume” on offense. So what did he mean by that? :scratch:

“Let’s just play football. …” Zimmer said. “Maybe we just need to focus a little bit on not trying to trick the other team quite so much.’’ :confused:

On Sunday, the Vikings had a season-low 268 yards of total offense and 22 yards rushing, their second-lowest total of the year. They committed three turnovers. :bonk:

“You want to add new plays every week and new plays and new plays and new plays,’’
Zimmer said. “If you’re not executing, it might be the best play in the world. Vince Lombardi might have designed it, but if you can’t execute it, then it doesn’t do you any good. Can’t protect for it or whatever it is.’’

Zimmer didn’t directly mention first-year offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, who calls the plays. The Vikings are 14th in the NFL in total offense and haven’t been as potent recently as they were earlier in the season. The Vikings (5-4-1) have averaged 21.3 points the past three games, two of them losses, after averaging 25.3 in the first seven.

“There’s times that we need to stick with it a little bit more,’’ Zimmer said of the running game. :embarrassed:

Turnovers were an issue Sunday after Zimmer said he had preached all week about protecting the ball. Quarterback Kirk Cousins threw two interceptions and running back Dalvin Cook lost a fumble. :embarrassed:

“I’ve asked several players if they’re listening to me or not or if they quit listening to me,’’ Zimmer said. “I didn’t ask them, ‘Did you?’ but, ‘Did these guys stop listening to me?’  :scratch: And they said no.’’

Cousins completed 30 of 46 passes for 262 yards but was inaccurate for much of the game. Zimmer said pressure wasn’t a big issue since Cousins had “a lot of clean pockets,’’ but overall he expressed confidence in his quarterback.

“Other than the turnovers, I have a hard time faulting him,’’ Zimmer said of Cousins, who has thrown seven interceptions this season and leads the NFL with six lost fumbles. :tut:

Penalty prone:

The Vikings had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and two flags for unnecessary roughness. :banghead:

In the second quarter, linebacker Eric Wilson was called for unsportsmanlike conduct because he said it was considered taunting to toss Chicago receiver Taylor Gabriel’s towel back at him after it had fallen off. Wilson said it was a “petty” call. :happy1:

“I think the one on Eric Wilson was off base,’’ Zimmer said. :party1:

Kendricks was penalized for hitting Chicago running back Tarik Cohen out of bounds in the fourth quarter, and Smith got flagged for a fourth-quarter hit on Bears quarterback Mitch Trubisky.

“(Kendricks) touched the guy, he was still in bounds, and then hit the white stripe and the guy kind of took a dive,’’ Zimmer said. “Harrison has got to pull off of the quarterback.’’

Asked about his penalty, Kendricks said, “I’m not a dirty player. I haven’t done that before. … You got to be smart.’’

Compton pulls himself:
After missing two games with a right knee injury, Vikings left guard Tom Compton returned against the Bears. But he didn’t make it out of the third quarter.

Compton was in for 36 plays before giving way to Danny Isidora, who was in for the final 31 snaps.

“I tried to do the best I could,’’ said Compton, returning from a sprained MCL. “I felt like things were going all right in the first quarter. Second quarter, I could kind of feel it coming on, and then by the time the third quarter hit, I just couldn’t really hold up, and I just thought we’d have a better chance to win if I came out, so I took myself out.’’

Compton said he didn’t feel “too great” Monday. He’s hoping, though, to be ready for Sunday night’s game against Green Bay at U.S. Bank Stadium.

“Hopefully, with a week of prep, I’ll be good to go,” he said. :happy1:

Looking to bounce back:

The Vikings were considered Super Bowl contenders before the season. Now, they’re in a fight to just make the playoffs. :doah:

After Sunday’s loss, the Vikings are 1 1/2 games behind Chicago (7-3) in the NFC North. If the playoffs started now, they would be the No. 6 seed in the NFC as the second wild-card team.

“We’re a good team,’’ Kendricks said. “We know that. It’s just about going out there and doing it. Quit talking about it. Just getting back to work, putting our hard hats on and no excuse. We’ve got to point the finger at ourselves, so we’ve just got to get the job done period.”

Safety Anthony Harris said the Vikings can’t dwell on Sunday’s defeat and must focus on Green Bay. The Packers (4-5-1) will show up at U.S. Bank Stadium in what looks to be a  :mad1: must-win situation.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  Vikings’ Harris ranked No. 1 safety in NFL :bow:

:reporter;
By Barry Amundson on Nov 19, 2018 at 10:11 p.m.

EAGAN, Minn. -- According to Pro Football Focus, the Vikings have the NFL’s top-ranked safety. But his name is not Harrison Smith.

Smith has been rated No. 1 at times in recent seasons, but the top guy in the league now, according to the analytics site, is Anthony Harris.

The four-year veteran hadn’t played enough before Sunday night’s 25-20 loss at Chicago to be considered for a ranking. But he qualifies now after intercepting two passes, defending three passes and being on the field for all 74 defensive plays against the Bears.

With a mark of 94.5, Harris was rated as the NFL’s top safety in Week 11, raising his season rating to 92.5. Smith, who hasn’t been as dominant this year as in past seasons, is No. 22 at 75.5.

“He’s having an opportunity to show what he has and to play his role, and he’s making the most of his opportunities,” Vikings defensive end Stephen Weatherly said of Harris on Monday. “It’s a feel-good story.”

In the first five games this season, Harris didn’t play a single snap on defense. Then starting safety Andrew Sendejo was sidelined with a groin injury, and Harris saw his first action as a reserve.

Sendejo has missed the past five games. George Iloka was his primary replacement in the first two games, but Harris has taken over the past three games, playing every snap in the past two.

“Each year, I’ve been making strides in getting better, and increase my role and help this team win and do positive things on the field,” said Harris, who joined the Vikings in 2015 as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia.

Harris had the best game of his pro career in Sunday’s loss. Sitting in his locker Monday were the two balls he had saved from the first multi-interception game.

“I felt pretty good, the opportunity to get my hands on a few interceptions,” said Harris, who had his first career interception Oct. 14 against Arizona and is tied with Smith for the team lead with three. “I would say it would have felt a lot better if we were able to pull out a win, but it’s just something to try to build on.”

With Chicago leading 3-0 early in the second quarter, Harris intercepted a Mitch Trubisky pass at the Minnesota 32, but the Vikings offense was unable to convert the turnover into points.

With the Bears leading 14-0 late in the third quarter, Harris returned an interception 33 yards to the Bears’ 31. This time, the Vikings came away with a field goal.

“It’s a little bit disappointing,” Harris said. “You want to take advantage of all the opportunities you get. But, you know, it’s something, this game of football, there’s going to be adversity.”

Harris started eight games in his first three seasons, filling in when Smith or Sendejo was injured. During the offseason, Harris added about 10 pounds to get to 200.

“I tried not to bulk up where it would slow me down,” he said. “So I put on a little weight while keeping my mobility. And I worked on my flexibility, being able to move better.”

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said Harris has improved in other areas.

“I just think confidence,” Zimmer said. “He sees things and reacts. … He’s very smart. He’s good visually, kind of understanding what the offense is trying to do.”

Zimmer will need to make a decision on who starts when Sendejo is cleared to return.  :scratch: Sendejo has been the regular starter since 2015 alongside Smith and ranks No. 39 among safeties this season, according to Pro Football Focus.

Chicago Bears wide receiver Josh Bellamy (15) runs the ball against Minnesota Vikings defensive back Anthony Harris (41) at Soldier Field in Chicago on Sunday night. Quinn Harris / USA TODAY Sports

:Photography:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/20/18, 02:32:54 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
                   Harrison Smith fined $10,026 for hit that hurt Mitchell Trubisky. :tut:

:reporter; ...
Josh Alper

4 hrs ago......

:tut: ...
Vikings safety Harrison Smith heard from the league this week about a hit he put on Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky in last Sunday’s game between the NFC North teams.

:coffee: ......
Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that Smith has been fined $10,026 for the hit. Smith hit Trubisky after Trubisky threw himself to the ground at the end of a run.

:popcorn: ....
Trubisky did not make a traditional feet first slide, but the league made it a point of emphasis this season that a quarterback “not have to slide feet first to be considered to be giving himself up.” Trubisky hurt his shoulder (ouchey) on the play and did not take part in Thursday’s game against the Lions as a result.

Pelissero adds that Smith plans to appeal the fine. :angry2:
« Last Edit: November 11/23/18, 08:23:34 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Poor baby. Trubby got an ouwie from da Vikings.  :cry: :cry:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:violin:  :cry:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  :reporter; Why does Vikings QB Kirk Cousins struggle when lights are bright? :cool:

Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins pushed back when asked this week about his 4-12 career record in NFL prime-time games. :doah:
His reasoning: In the NFL, each game is its own entity, and his struggles when the lights are brightest are coincidence more than anything else. :cool:

Still, whether Cousins wants to admit it or not, his struggles in such games have become a trend. It sure feels that way with his new team, the Vikings, with whom he is 0-3 in prime-time games this season.

While the three losses have come against three pretty good teams — 38-31 on the road to the Los Angeles Rams, 30-20 at home against the New Orleans Saints and 25-20 last Sunday on the road against the Chicago Bears — Cousins needs to find a way to remedy those issues against the Green Bay Packers at 7:20 p.m. Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.

“I feel like a little bit of a broken record because the question each week is, ‘How important is this game?’” Cousins said. “And the answer is, ‘Yeah, it’s important.’ They all are. I don’t really know how to give a different answer on it. It’s an important game. We need and want to come out with a win and there’s certainly a sense of urgency, as there is every week as we prepare.”

That sense of urgency will more than likely hinge on how Cousins performs in another pressure-filled environment. He hasn’t shown the ability to rise to the occasion in big moments this season; the Vikings (5-4-1) haven’t beaten a team with a winning record.

“If there’s a difference (with prime-time games), it’s going to be that we’re playing good football teams,” Cousins said. “We got flexed to that prime-time game last week because we were playing a really good football team. If either of us weren’t good, I don’t think we’d get flexed. If there was a difference with prime time, that would be it. I don’t know of many other differences. I certainly don’t treat them any differently.”

Perhaps the most interesting part of Cousins’ struggles in prime-time games is that he actually puts up pretty good numbers. He has completed 68 percent of his passes for 4,883 yards, 31 touchdowns and 16 interceptions. Those are money numbers.

“The untrained eye is going to look at the final score and say, ‘Well, that was not a good performance,’ ” Cousins said. “The trained eye is going look a little deeper and say, ‘Well, let’s go play by play and say how we did.’ It’s week to week, as every game is, regardless of when we play.”
Cousins is quick to point out that statistics aren’t always indicative of success, referencing how the Washington Redskins won last season on Thanksgiving Day despite his poor performance.

“It gets a little bit convoluted trying to look at a stat and pair it with a player,” Cousins said. “We’d have to go back through all the prime-time games I’ve played and talk through them because every game is different.”
« Last Edit: November 11/25/18, 02:35:07 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter;   Teams on upset alert in NFL Week 12

The playoffs are inching closer and closer every weekend, and following the Thanksgiving holiday in NFL Week 12, things are really heating up.
There are some huge match ups on the slate this week with playoff implications. There are also some intriguing contests between teams whose seasons have no intrigue aside from where they’ll land in the draft order next April.

Every game carries significant consequences, regardless. Every team is fighting for something. So, who’s on upset alert this weekend as the league moves toward its final quarter?

Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings (-3)

If the Packers have any shot at clawing their way back into the NFC playoff hunt, it has to start this Sunday night in Minneapolis. To this point in the season, Green Bay has not won a single game on the road. And both teams are fighting like crazy to shrug off mediocrity at this point — the game is going to be incredibly competitive from start to finish.
One reason to believe the Packers have what it takes to finally win a road game this year is the burgeoning stardom of running back Aaron Jones. Fans and fantasy experts have been clamoring for the playmaker to receiver more meaningful snaps the past two years. Now he’s finally getting that kind of attention in the Packers offense. And to nobody’s surprise, he’s dominating.
Another reason to believe Green Bay will prevail is that Kirk Cousins has thrown four interceptions the past three games, including two against Chicago last week. He seems to be pressing, and the Packers have the playmakers to take advantage.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/25/18, 02:51:46 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will be interesting to see if Cousins can take the pressure. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If the Vikings don't start playing better then they have so far I'm going upstairs and watch some sappy dumbass Christmas movie!! :angry2: :angry2: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is Thielen in tonite or still on limited???!?!?!?!

NEVER MIND!!    :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 11/25/18, 08:13:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
If the Vikings don't start playing better then they have so far I'm going upstairs and watch some sappy dumbass Christmas movie!! :angry2: :angry2: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:
yea that one called  a smurf berry christmas
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, pipe down and watch the game, ya muggins!!  :cheerleader:
« Last Edit: November 11/25/18, 08:22:27 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
geeez ya dont have to get all cranky crabie slappy pappy.
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boary worey kissy da floory!!!  :mooning: Glenn said to say that.     :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can someone explain that last penalty?! GB goes into neutral zone, their penalty, kick was good at 55 yds....so they add a yd to it and haveta rekick at 56 yds???!! :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hell even on the last try GB ruffed up the kicker and wasn't called.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cousins has to learn to RUN.....not tippy-toe like a little  :censored: girl!!!!  :angry:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it was 51 yrds then a 5 yrd penalty to make it 56
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That's the way I remember it too, Boar. Cousins, Theilen, & Rudolph all had good games for the offense. I think #'s 93 & 99 had big games for the "D" too. Big win, now they need to figure out to win 1 of the next 2. Good to see Erin not smilin at the end of a game with the Vikes for a change. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya at least we won.  Now Seattle and the Pats.  Both good tests.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, if Cousins can get a bit less frustrated, and they boot that KICKER in the butt, might have a chance.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cousins is a great passer.  I just hope he isn't a pansy. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he gets a bit rattled when the crunch is on...gotta stay frosty.