Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518222 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
EAGAN, Minn. — The Vikings have released Friday’s injury report ahead of facing the New England Patriots (8-3) at Gillette Stadium on Sunday.

Wide receiver Stefon Diggs (knee) and cornerback Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) both practiced for the first time this week on Friday and are listed as questionable.

Cornerback Mackensie Alexander (knee) was first added to the injury report on Thursday as a limited participant. Alexander also is listed as questionable.

Wide receiver Brandon Zylstra was added to the injury report on Friday and is listed as questionable.

Wide receiver Chad Beebe (hamstring) and tight end David Morgan (knee) both did not practice this week and have been ruled out.

Linebacker Ben Gedeon (concussion) and wide receiver Adam Thielen (calf) were both limited participants on Wednesday, and Thursday and are likely to play.

Guard Mike Remmers (low back), guard Tom Compton (knee), linebacker Eric Kendricks (chest) were all full participants this week.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Oh  for ^%$^#!  :doah:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 01:21:59 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Mus-ta been injuries dat dem boys received durin da bears game, come back ta haunt dem. :doah:

EAGAN, Minn. — The Vikings have released Friday’s injury report ahead of facing the New England Patriots (8-3) at Gillette Stadium on Sunday.

Wide receiver Stefon Diggs (knee) and cornerback Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) both practiced for the first time this week on Friday and are listed as questionable.

Cornerback Mackensie Alexander (knee) was first added to the injury report on Thursday as a limited participant. Alexander also is listed as questionable.

Wide receiver Brandon Zylstra was added to the injury report on Friday and is listed as questionable.

Wide receiver Chad Beebe (hamstring) and tight end David Morgan (knee) both did not practice this week and have been ruled out.

Linebacker Ben Gedeon (concussion) and wide receiver Adam Thielen (calf) were both limited participants on Wednesday, and Thursday and are likely to play.

Guard Mike Remmers (low back), guard Tom Compton (knee), linebacker Eric Kendricks (chest) were all full participants this week.
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 01:27:54 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
1/2 of the team is questionable then.  Darn.  Hope it is all to smoke screen Belichek.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee seems to be forgetting that this game is 1 of 6 that's got UPSET ALERT written all over it.

of course he's probably lookin for his book of excuses when da bears lose today!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I hope the Giants beat the Bears.  I'm looking for it on TV right now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well da Cardinals just took care of da Packers. :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I said before, get RID of Bailey!  A friggin' kangaroo could kick better than him!!! 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/02/18, 03:50:37 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you say " out coached" at this point..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck, half the team's sitting on the injured bench... :huh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you say " out coached" at this point..
yea no kidding. I've never seen so many non conventional plays buy a team that new England has thrown at the Vikings. :crazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Giants beat the Bears too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It's good to see they are stretching the field finally.  Zimmer has his ways of putting the choke hold in the 2nd half, we'll see..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just think...if dip$hit woulda made that field goal, we'd be tied now... :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
BREAKING NEWS:    Packers just fired McCarthy!  :shocked:
Philbin will be the interim coach...
« Last Edit: December 12/02/18, 06:30:28 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup we should have let the young Carlson stay as our kicker.  We suck.  And I am the eternal optimist as a Vikes fan.  We need McCarthy and Rodgers or we will be lucky to be 8 and 8 for years.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is looking like 8 and 8 is where we will probably end up this year.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
It's good to see they are stretching the field finally.  Zimmer has his ways of putting the choke hold in the 2nd half, we'll see..

Our defense did their job and held Patriots to 24 points despite the fact that they seemed to gash us for at least 8 yards on every run and 15 yards on every catch.  (I don't know how Zimm's defense does that.)

But our offense is the issue.  I don't know if the transition from Shurmur to DeFilippo isn't clicking yet.  Why can't he design plays to fool defenses?  They say we should run more, but if the offensive line can't open and holes.  How's that goona work?  We got two great receivers, two very good running backs, and a good quarterback and a good tight end.  I hope there is money for next year to rebuild the offensive line.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta agree, Steve-O, in fact I thought the defense did a great job until # 29 went out & we had to put our kick returner & a rookie back there. That's when they had the 2 quick TD's. The O line did a decent job in the first half IMO but after they went up a couple scores & we abandoned the run, they were in Cousin's face on just about every play. I don't recall :scratch: how many sacks they had, it didn't seem like it was very many but they were pressuring him everytime he dropped back. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rolleyes: 🏈

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I still think Kevin Stefanski who had been our QB Coach for quite a few years should have been promoted to OC.  That's what Fillipino did up until a couple of years ago.  He's no mastermind OC at all.  The Vikes wouldn't let Stefanski interview for another job last year so he had to stay here.  What a slap in the face that must be to him.  The players know him and like him.  Also George Edwards is the DC but you'd never know it.  The players know him and respect him too.  HE should be allowed to do his job and call the plays not Zim.  Zim is not as good as he thinks he is.  SO two qualified people that are on the payroll could maybe turn this whole train wreck around.  Zim obviously can't handle all of the things a Head Coach needs to do. Let the guys do their jobs.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They need "chucky".  ;) (Jon Gruden)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I sure hope our new OC gets a head coaching job somewhere!!!!!!! :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :bonk: :bonk:
« Last Edit: December 12/03/18, 10:19:29 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
now yur calling some one a hoe!! have u no boundaries...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
now yur calling some one a hoe!! have u no boundaries...
naw... I've just read to many of your posts, so I slip on my spelling once in a while!! :mooning: :mooning: and I have no idea what you're talking about!! :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/03/18, 10:20:19 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not sure  :scratch: who had the worst game between the O line, the OC, Cousins, or the refs. :confused: Not many penalties but the 1 they missed on the FG was huge IMO. :bonk: Seattle's D had a good game but we need to figure out how to run the ball better.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to stop trying to run it up the middle when we know we can't do it.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's the old Denny Green trick that NEVER worked...run it up the middle *FLATTENED*