Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517664 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Found it! Ch 14....suppose to be a chick flick movie on there.... :confused: Stoopid DirecTV!
chick flick over football?? :scratch: :censored: :censored: you need to see a shrink. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Boy, you can't even understand the simplest statements anymore!  :doofus:  :smoking:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, you can't even understand the simplest statements anymore!  :doofus:  :smoking:
oh I got it all right, I just chose to go down a different avenue!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer always down a different avenue! The dead end street! :rotflmao:  :moon:
« Last Edit: August 08/10/19, 09:42:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Minnesota Vikings - Biggest Flaws :doah:

:coffee: ......
The roster in Minnesota is one of the most complete in the league, especially on defense. Going into the draft, the team’s biggest weakness was offensive line, particularly center, but the Vikings fixed that by drafting top center Garrett Bradbury in the first round. It’s time for Minnesota to bring it all together, and that requires Kirk Cousins playing much better against great teams like "Da Bears" :blues brothers: :bow: and in prime time than he’s done throughout his :mad1: career.

Author's Opinion.....
:rotflmao:

"It's not easy to start da season knowin dat yer already garenteed two losses aginst DA Bears" :banghead:
« Last Edit: August 08/13/19, 10:44:20 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Minnesota Vikings - Biggest Flaws :doah:

:coffee: ......
The roster in Minnesota is one of the most complete in the league, especially on defense. Going into the draft, the team’s biggest weakness was offensive line, particularly center, but the Vikings fixed that by drafting top center Garrett Bradbury in the first round. It’s time for Minnesota to bring it all together, and that requires Kirk Cousins playing much better against great teams like "Da Bears" :blues brothers: :bow: and in prime time than he’s done throughout his :mad1: career.
hey Lee...................go play with your worms!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you do know that report is currently on MSN's homepage right. it also has your boo boo bears weakest link??????? it was the whole team!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There definitely need to be a different Chitown, city of crookedness, thread somewhere... :rolleyes:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
There definitely need to be a different Chitown, city of crookedness, thread somewhere... :rolleyes:

This?

Da Bears News

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
So far yous' guys are showin dat da Vikes fans are puttin up a bedder defence den da Vikes team can on da field :happy1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikings traded a fifth round draft pick for a new kicker.  I watched the interview.  This guy can punt and kick well.  Vikings may get rid of Bailey and the punter opening up another roster spot.  good luck.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikings traded a fifth round draft pick for a new kicker.  I watched the interview.  This guy can punt and kick well.  Vikings may get rid of Bailey and the punter opening up another roster spot.  good luck.

Well, finally!   🏈🏃‍♂️
« Last Edit: August 08/13/19, 11:48:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Brilliant move!  Kaare Vedvik can push place kicker Bailey AND punter Wile in practice, but will probably put Wile out of a job because Vedvik also is a holder.

But watch out next year.  This is a lot of reckless speculation, but it Vedvik hits longer fields goals in practice than Bailey, and maybe Zim uses Vedvik for long ones during the season and Vedvik hits them, why wouldn't you cut Bailey next year and find a new holder.  Or maybe Bailey figures things out and stops missing fields goals and everyone is happy.

Yes, good luck.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I think giving up a 5th round draft pick means Bailey is gone.  They must of done a lot of research on this guy to do this.  We will see.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure seems like that is the motivation he needed.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, and Zim isn't taking the pressure off.

It looks like Wile is the next odd man out and Vedvik will get the punting job.  And it is often the punter who holds for place kicks, but the Vikes are putting receiver Chad Beebe in that role, which leaves Vedvik available to kick field goals if Bailey wilts.  Good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can see that scenario happening SO.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikes vs Seabirds here at 7:00 tonite..................🏈

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with SteveO.  Thanks Reb.  I'll be watching.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tuned in for the game.  Go Vikes!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So where's the Gunner Vikings Replay Wrapup?   :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good game.  I just read a great story in the Strib:  "The day Brett Favre became a Viking".  One of the most exciting days ever as a Vikes fan for me.  I tired to post it buy it is a Chrome html and I couldn't figure out how to change it to get it on here. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good game.  I just read a great story in the Strib:  "The day Brett Favre became a Viking".  One of the most exciting days ever as a Vikes fan for me.  I tired to post it buy it is a Chrome html and I couldn't figure out how to change it to get it on here.

I couldn't either, because of copyright laws on it................
« Last Edit: August 08/19/19, 02:02:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok thanks for trying.  What a great story.  They said how he was so good at getting his hand just right so when he slapped guys asses that it stung and that is funny as heck.  I remember exactly where I was at when Mark Rosen on KFAN who had the exclusive, said well Brett Favre just landed in MN in Ziggys jet.  I wasn't even that big on it but when Rosen said that I had electric impulses going through me like goose bumps.  I had to stop what I was doing and think about it.  What a great year of fun football.  Should have gone all of the way too.  He has never looked back at that Saints game on tape.  I would love to hang with him for a few days and drink beer and shoot critters on our UTV's. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did that little slap to a waitress when she bent over once. Showed me a football move.
She Clothes-lined me.   :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did that little slap to a waitress when she bent over once. Showed me a football move.
She Clothes-lined me.   :doah:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya I bet.  That don't fly no more.  I would have like to see it though. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's true. Knocked me right over in my chair. My buddies still mention it now and then.  :angry: