Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518056 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
"And there he kicks it.....missed!"   Off to another blazing start.  :censored:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Down 14-zip. Gonna be a looonnnngggg game if this crap keeps up. Think I'll watch the Twins game Reb will watch tomorrow!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Down 14-zip. Gonna be a looonnnngggg game if this crap keeps up. Think I'll watch the Twins game Reb will watch tomorrow!  :rotflmao:
:super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Turnover!!!  :party1:   Gonna switch to the "Brady Bunch Renovation" for some real excitement.   I can watch the live Twins game tomorrow.... :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Must be a good game. Three posts come in at the same time.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Cousins, what an idiot. :confused: :confused: :tut: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Screwed themselves. Held the Cheeseheads scoreless in the 2nd half and waste a stellar effort by Cook. Pretty lame.  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have never had less enjoyment watching a Vikes game than I do with Cousins at QB.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I have never had less enjoyment watching a Vikes game than I do with Cousins at QB.
I hear ya lps,  not sure what his final #'s were but at one point our 84 million dollar man was 5/17... I picked the wrong day to not take my blood pressure pills!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too many boo-boos made, too. Cousins was getting rushed more than he should have, but he also made some nitwit passes all thru the game. Depending on Cook so much, flip to leftside and do a sideline run was getting old. I'm surprised Cousins didn't pull a rookie QB move and throw cross-field for an interception, too... oh, and why do the VQueens have SOOOO much trouble finding someone who CAN kick?!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 09/15/19, 04:06:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :banghead:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :censored:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/15/19, 06:01:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
How quickly yous' turn yer backs on dem Vikings when tings don't go yer way! :moon: :scratch:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  good to see ya post Lee!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: That last INT was :bs: :bonk: :thumbs: :pouty:  :cry: Waaay too many penalties too. :tut: :sad:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: That last INT was :bs: :bonk: :thumbs: :pouty:  :cry: Waaay too many penalties too. :tut: :sad:
STOOPID penalties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Fell apart in the first quarter but then started to wake up.  Cousins can make some big plays but when he screws up it's huge.  That last pass was the dumbest play I have seen in years.  Even if we won the game on that play it was still stupid.  1st down on the 8 yard line and we take a risky pass while our run game was doing great??  Could have run the ball a couple of times first.  Diggs dumb penalty with his taking off his helmet was also stupid.  Can't make these type of mistakes.  They cost games.  Didn't think the officiating was that great also though.  Oh well, it's one game with Oakland next at home.  One game Cousins is hated and the next he's a hero with a lot of fans.  My judgment will be made at the end of the season.  That's when it counts. Rogers is still the best QB playing though.  Cousins hangs on to the ball too long and should get out of the pocket more often when rushed.  good luck.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Naw, RH, I'll make my judgement now - and be happy to admit it if I'm wrong later, but...

As Denny Green :afro: might say about Kirk Cousins if he were still around:  He is who we thought he was.  :embarrassed:

Kirk's a .500 QB who doesn't win the big game.  I know 2019 is a small sample size, but sounds like our season so far, eh? :censored:

We had a couple high-risk QBs in house in Case Keenum and Teddy Bridgewater.  Last year Case stunk it up in Denver, but this year he is rated 6th in ESPN QBR Quarterback Rating.  (For the record, Kirk is 31st this year, just ahead of Ryan Fitzpatrick in Miami.  :puke: )  And now Teddy will get his shot for the Saints with Brees out. :happy1:

I'm just a stupid, ignorant fan, but I would have taken a risk on either of these two guys instead of paying top dollar for a historically average player.   :doah:

I wish you the best, Kirk, because the Vike's and their fans are goona need it - and then some.  :undecided:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That's fine Mike.  I'm just a couch expert fan.  Suffered through many seasons with expectations and then the roof caved in every time.  Who knows maybe this season will be the same.  But the reason I'm more optimistic is with the addition of Kobiak the run game is much better and it showed the last two games.  Too bad they didn't use it on the last drive with 1st down and 8 yards to go.  Dumbest play I have ever seen as a Viking game.  Or that I remember [senior citizen].  Another reason was the way the offense came back from a 3 touchdown deficit, something a few seasons ago would of been the end of the game.  I'm not a Cousins fan for reasons I have stated before.  I would have liked to keep Keenum.  He knew our system and could move out of the pocket if needed. What get's me is our kicking game.  Every kick [field goal and extra point] I have no confidence.  So from this point on it's about getting it right, and hopefully no large amounts of injured players.  Look at the Saints and Pittsburg for example.  If Cousins get's injured I have no confidence in our back up at all for example.  Where are our young prospects?  Sloter is gone.  Big mistake in my opinion. good luck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch:I made no comments...  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Mike, I had another post in mind which was good and had your name in my senior brain instead of Steve.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch:I made no comments...  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya, but we know what yer thinkin'... :rotflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQalkIeE7s

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: good one.  good luck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Mike, I had another post in mind which was good and had your name in my senior brain instead of Steve.  good luck.

hey we are good!!  I just had to do that!!  and good luck with senior moments!!!  they can fun too!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cousins should pro rate the games he has played and walk away.  He should get into marketing.  He is a bad to average QB that just happened to be in the market at just the right time.  He marketed himself for an unreal amount of money and found a sucker in Spielman.  He looks scared out there to me and being a QB doesn't seem to be his niche to me. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I miss Keenum!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i miss farvre
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57