Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518010 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Zimmer's big ego is in his own way now.  He treated Keenum like crap as he won game after game and everyone in the locker room liked him and they all got along great.  Just like Carlson the kicker that no it all Zimmer kicked off the team.  I like Bailey kicking but Zimmer blew it on Keenum and now he has noone else to blame other than himself and Spielman.  There was one play where Cousins was rolling out to the left.  He was 2 yards ahead of the nearest defender.  He just noticed him behind him and he sort of twitched big time like oh oh that guy is going to get me.  He is scared out there.

Told ya that when they first got him!!! Evident as hell then!  He's a wusscake!  Reminds me of a certain QB that was always laying down instead of running it... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 09/30/19, 09:04:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Don't be so down and out boys. :pouty: Da Vikes will still have a chance ta redeem dem selves when day...... "play Da Bears again!" :doah:

NFC North                     W L T                                                   
 Green Bay Packers Packers  3 1 0           
 Chicago Bears Bears            3 1 0           
 Detroit Lions Lions               2 1 1           
 Minnesota Vikings Vikings    2 2 0 :embarrassed: 
« Last Edit: September 09/30/19, 10:05:28 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about Kansas City!!!  :shocked:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
How about Kansas City!!!  :shocked:
:happy1: NE had a hard time with the Bills too. TB beat the Rams, Saints & Teddy beat the Cowboys, & the Browns beat the Ravens in Baltimore. :scratch: :crazy: 
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't be so down and out boys. :pouty: Da Vikes will still have a chance ta redeem dem selves when day...... "play Da Bears again!" :doah:

NFC North                     W L T                                                   
 Green Bay Packers Packers  3 1 0           
 Chicago Bears Bears            3 1 0           
 Detroit Lions Lions               2 1 1           
 Minnesota Vikings Vikings    2 2 0 :embarrassed: 

:tut: If you try out for their open QB spot, we'd have a real good chance of winnin. 'Cause I don't think Daniel is gonna make it 'til we play again.  :evil:  :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: September 09/30/19, 02:14:00 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

USA TODAY Sports 

CHICAGO 16, MINNESOTA 6

:pouty: ....
VIKINGS (2-2): It's obvious Minnesota goes as its running game goes. With Dalvin Cook tearing it up, the Vikings are highly competitive. But when the Vikings run into a great defense such as Chicago's, Kirk Cousins eventually has to make throws. Of course he is capable, but when Minnesota doesn’t have balance in its attack, its quarterback and work-in-progress offensive line are exposed. That makes Minnesota one of the most transparent teams in the league. In Week 4, Cook and Alexander Mattison combined for just 40 rushing yards. Even with Stefon Diggs (seven catches for 108 yards) thriving, the Vikings once again showed us what they truly are. GAME GRADE: C-minus | NEXT GAME: at Giants (Sun.)

-- Matt Williamson

:bow: ......
BEARS (3-1): Sometimes there's such thing as a good injury. That's a brutal thing to say about Mitch Trubisky, but Chicago's offense is better without him in the lineup. Chase Daniel (22-for-30, 195 yards, 1 TD) took over early in the first quarter, when Trubisky was ruled out with a left shoulder injury. Daniel is never going to wow us. He won’t make difficult throws like Trubisky can. He won’t make big plays with his legs like Trubisky can. But he can play winning football with this supporting cast because he is smart and efficient. In a nasty defensive struggle, Daniel’s ball placement and decision making (especially compared to Trubisky’s) really stood out in a positive light. GAME GRADE: B +  | NEXT GAME: at Raiders (Sun.)

-- Matt Williamson

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                                              :coffee:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
If you listen to sports talk radio, most folks are ready to throw in the towel on Cousins. 

What say ye?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like minds think alike.  I tuned in here to see if there was any Vikes talk.   :happy1: Ya I soak up the Cousins bashing.  I'm sure he is a nice guy.  BUT when you are a high paid athlete you open yourself up for criticism.  Cousins was in a unique position by being the only Veteran QB available at the time we got him.  He is one heck of a salesman and got way over the price that he is actually worth.  He is getting roughly $2 mil a game I believe.  I think he knew that if he got that kind of money that he is done when it is over.  I bet he was shell shocked when he did get that much.  Well I think he is just going with the flow just waiting to get all of these games done.  Then he can laugh every day the rest of his life knowing what he got...  There is not much Viking in Cousins.  And how long will the Wilf's let this go on?  I think some heads are going to roll on this like Spielman and maybe even Zim.  Although Zim can say it was Spielmans job not his to buy players.  Now they are afraid to bench him or they will really look stupid.  I think Mannion is no fireball but would like to see what he's got.  We have no QB on our roster.  ???????
« Last Edit: October 10/01/19, 05:25:13 PM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree. Don't forget all the training camp he had to get it together, too.... :thumbs:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is something to think about.  I wonder what Mike McCarthy is doing now for fun???   He's the Packers last Head Coach ya know.....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
KFAN is going to have some juicy stats on our QB next.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Every year when a player isn't doing what is expected from him the fans, including me get tough on them.  Why not, they get big money and we want a win.  Cousins didn't ask to come here, the Vikings did.  They gave him a contract nobody could refuse.  That being said Cousins against winning teams is something like 5 wins against 25 or more losses.  Not good.  He holds the ball too long.  He doesn't throw the long ball enough. ect.  In his defense and there is not much, the O line didn't help him much but then again those fumbles didn't help the team.  Remember against the Packers he said he has to protect the ball.  Didn't learn from that statement I guess.  I also think that the Bears coaching staff did a much better game plan than our staff including Zimmer.  Many games ahead.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they should bring back Les Steckel and do locker room prayers again.... :rolleyes:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, there is always next year.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, heard that before....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, there is always next year.

Isn't that the Vikings victory chant?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 09:25:49 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Come on boys! :tut:  Yous' guys need ta lighten up :tut: Da season is way early. SOooooo, pull yourselves ta-gedder. :crazy: Us bear fans :blues brothers: are depending on yous' ta defeat dem Packers Please! :bow:
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 09:45:49 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ha! And Glenn's gonna invite us all over for his WF 'sketti, too!  :doofus:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, Lee is right.  Way too early.  Lot of things can happen.  The other teams in our division mostly play the same schedule as we do except a game or two.  Injuries will play a part and the other teams will loose games  as well.  But it does look like a year where all of the teams in our division are doing well up to this point as far it's a tight race so far.  Not like in some divisions where they have some 0-4 stats.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup that's right.  Early in the season.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Come on boys! :tut:  Yous' guys need ta lighten up :tut: Da season is way early. SOooooo, pull yourselves ta-gedder. :crazy: Us bear fans :blues brothers: are depending on yous' ta defeat dem Packers Please! :bow:
Ok, but only under one condition. We trade our starting QB, for your backup. Even up.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ok, but only under one condition. We trade our starting QB, for your backup. Even up.

Hey Glenn!

enlarge photo

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 10:50:35 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do we still get a WF 'sketti dinner?  Mikey told me to ask.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure has been a lot on Facebook the last two days about a trade rumor about Diggs going to the Patriots.  Fake news???  Has to be but sure is a lot of talk.  Diggs was listed absent from practice today with no reason.  It has to be just a rumor.  If not they would have to get a ton for him.  But they are light on recievers just like the Patriots.  I say BS.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard there was some rumors going around but didn't hear what they were.  I sure wish we would have got Garroffalo from the Patriots when the 49ers got him.  So what are we supposed to be getting from them if this Diggs rumor is real?