Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517914 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Too many.  Some on the defensive backs that could of gone either way.  Still have to work on those.  good luck.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I was glad to see them throwin on 1st & 2nd downs right from the beginning. :happy1: Good to see 'em rollin Cousins out too & get him away from the pressure. In the 2 games we've lost the O line & the backs haven't done a very good job giving him time to throw. Cook in particular sucked in the Bears game, hardly even touchin his guy a few times. :sad:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a sneaky feeling the Diggs saga ain't a think of the past yet.  :bonk:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :pouty: I can't believe dat DA Bears :blues brothers: are tied wit dem low life Vikes :rotflmao:

Da best part is dat we will pass dem boys up in da standings next week wit out even having ta suit-up. Da Bears gunna jest sit and watch tv to see um um loose. :moon:
« Last Edit: October 10/07/19, 09:58:09 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:pouty: I can't believe dat DA Bears :blues brothers: are tied wit dem low life Vikes :rotflmao:

Da best part is dat we will pass dem boys up in da standings next week wit out even having ta suit-up. Da Bears gunna jest sit and watch tv to see um um loose. :moon:
suck it up bucko!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: by da end of da season your mighty teddy bears will be lookin up at them vikings sitting on the top of da division!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Love my Vikings but I didn't think our division was going to be up in the air for any of the teams in it.  All four have a shot.  I'll be more of a believer if the Vikings beat the Eagles  this coming Sunday.  If you  want to go to the playoffs you have to beat the good teams.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hope they're ready to protect Cousins from that Eagle's solid defense...............

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup it will be a good test for us. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there's a blurb on MSN that says Zimmer's job is on the hotseat if the team doesnt start doing better.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We kinda figgered that. Jay Gruden went bye-bye the other day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
there's a blurb on MSN that says Zimmer's job is on the hotseat if the team doesnt start doing better.
Been sayin that since the Bears game & the Diggs saga started. Zimmer & maybe Spielman should be movin on before they trade Diggs IMO.  :tut: :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We kinda figgered that. Jay Gruden went bye-bye the other day.
cant blame the head coach for the QB being incompetent!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: Sure can :doofus:, Cousins isn't calling the plays. :tut: :thumbs: :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:bonk: Sure can :doofus:, Cousins isn't calling the plays. :tut: :thumbs: :pouty:
you been watching????? cousins hasto execute the play!!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:    🏈

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
you been watching????? cousins hasto execute the play!!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:
Still hard for him to do with 1 guy around his neck & another grabbing at his ankles!!! I seen 3-4 plays where Cook wiffed on his guy against the Bears. :tut: :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Still hard for him to do with 1 guy around his neck & another grabbing at his ankles!!! I seen 3-4 plays where Cook wiffed on his guy against the Bears. :tut: :bonk:
:pouty: :pouty: dont you need to mow the lawn!!!!!!!! :pouty: :tut: i know you dont need to clean fish!!!!!!!! :moon: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rolleyes: Just finished mowing 'bout an hour ago & cleaned  :fish2: yday.  :tut: :mooning: So it's HH now. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mowed, painted, yup HH!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too! Just finished mowing the back forty...iced tea HH!  :toast:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee: ......
Rumor has it dat da Vikes locker room was sprayed wit dat flu virus by an Eagles fan. :doah: Dis in hopes dat da Vikes will begin ta show da ill effects just after half time. :puke:

:reporter; .....
Dat's da story goin round on da internet anyhow. :scratch:  We'll just have ta see how dis story unfolds! :confused:
« Last Edit: October 10/13/19, 10:52:32 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So THAT's where I got it!  :angry2:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Rumor has it dat da Vikes locker room was sprayed wit dat flu virus by an Eagles fan. :doah: Dis in hopes dat da Vikes will begin ta show da ill effects just after half time. :puke:

Dat's da story goin round on da internet anyhow. :scratch:  We'll just have ta see how dis story unfolds! :confused:

Dis could work as an advantage fur da Vikes :happy1:

I mean like when Da Eagles deffensive line rush da QB.... Da Vikes offensive linemen will  :puke: in der helmits.

I tink :scratch: I may even have ta watch dis game :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Dis could work as an advantage fur da Vikes :happy1:

I mean like when Da Eagles deffensive line rush da QB.... Da Vikes offensive linemen will  :puke: in der helmits.

I tink :scratch: I may even have ta watch dis game :rotflmao:
If I'm a betting man you watch all the vikes games.. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Hot Toddy for Reb I think.  Hope you feel better.  Had to work today making time and a half union pay like I use to do when I was working 6 days a week for 20 of my 35 plus years.  So I did get to see most of the second half.  Really like the way they fight back and just keep fighting.  They had great spirit today.  Diggs did a great job today.  He did drop a couple which he said he has to work on.

The play calling was good too.  I really thought this was going to be a closer game.  Have to hand it to our O line and also our defense.  Cousins said he need to play angry and I hope he is pizzed off every game from now on.  Good luck.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: .....
Well if dat rumor was true da person dat started it should be ashamed. :pouty: It was quite obvious dat da vikes mus-ta got der flu shots much pryor to da game!  All dem boys need now is a Chicago Bears & a Green Bay Packer shot. Dat's since day can't beat e-der of dem. :doah:
« Last Edit: October 10/13/19, 06:01:01 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Great to see the big games from Diggs,Thielen, & Cousins yday but the O line had a very good game too IMO. Especially having 2 starters hurt, Mattison was good too :happybounce: :cheerleader:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup fun game.  When they started coming back I thought oh no here they come.  But the D put the stop on them and the O kept driving.  None of that prevent D that gets us beat. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Agreed. Crummy day outside here so it was fun watching them beat up on the Eagles, especially after their fans behavior a few years back.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup fun game.  When they started coming back I thought oh no here they come.  But the D put the stop on them and the O kept driving.  None of that prevent D that gets us beat. 
I thought they kind of shot themselves in the foot with the fake FG just before the 1/2. Was gettin a little worried too when they made it 24-20 but those next 2 possessions where we had long drives & got the TD were awesome. :happy1: Zimmer made some good calls on his defense as well & they were able get in Wentz's face then too. :cool: