Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518033 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
If he was with you, he would!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
That's more like it, Reb! ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to be nice to the liddle feller, but that works better.   :bonk: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
If he was with you, he would!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
That's more like it, Reb! ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to be nice to the liddle feller, but that works better.   :bonk: :rotflmao:
:scratch: No point in it bud all you'll get for it is more  :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :pouty: :pouty:. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :reporter; Ranking the 16 potential Super Bowl matchups from best to worst :popcorn:

LET'S Hope dat der :party1: wrong. :embarrassed:  :banghead:

:pouty: ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ranking-the-16-potential-super-bowl-matchups-from-best-to-worst/ar-BBYPiMm
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; Ranking the 16 potential Super Bowl matchups from best to worst :popcorn:

LET'S Hope dat der :party1: wrong. :embarrassed:  :banghead:

:pouty: ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ranking-the-16-potential-super-bowl-matchups-from-best-to-worst/ar-BBYPiMm

From the article...

"7. Chiefs vs. Vikings: A rematch of Super Bowl IV exactly 50 years later would be pretty cool, but the Vikings aren’t very sexy."

Did they watch the game against the Saints?!?   :confused:
That game had it all.  If that wasn't sexy football, it don't know what is.  :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure would be great if they win.  :party1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
super bowl...............there gonna lose by at least 10 tomorrow with capt choke behind the wheel!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Finished that crow already?    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
So far it's been the year of the favorites loosing.  So it's up in the air who the Vikings will play in the Super Bowl.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Finished that crow already?    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk:
yep soused that bad boy up and gave it to da dog!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: The dog will never trust you again.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: The dog will never trust you again.

Ya, he did it now.   :doah:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Choke....choke...... choke.....
Never saw that coming?
What rock have you been living under?  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Zim was way over coached again!  He should just take care of D and then sit down and shut up.  I do think we have good players that were not even utilized in this game.  Pretty sad performance and I do think it was coaching!!!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
In the words of Dandy Don.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never saw that coming?
oh I seen it coming. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought they played OK....SF just was better.   :undecided:
« Last Edit: January 01/11/20, 08:01:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Most definitely. Our o line just couldn't handle them.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Never saw that coming?
oh I seen it coming. :pouty:
It's been the same all year, can't run the ball, no play action, offense really struggles. Against NO it was 40 runs for 136 yds, last night it ended up only 10 attempts for just 21 yds.  :rolleyes: :sad: SF's defense got 3-4 guys back healthy & we were hurtin, 'specially our DB's. Havin to ask Harris & Sendejo to play our nickel/slot cornerback instead of their normal safety spots burned us a few times. :pouty:  :bonk:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Same old story every year.  When you don't change anything nothing changes!!   :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I've been saying since the Denny Green days...they are the most inconsistent team I've ever seen. Choke has got to be their middle name.  :rolleyes:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
This was a game that we got out coached big time.  I kept yelling at the screen for Cousins to stay out of the pocket.  That's not the place for him.  He needed to roll out and then make the play.  Whoever told him to stay in the pocket for nearly every play needs to go TODAY.  Stefanski spent more time getting interviewed by the Browns than paying attention to the game plan.  Why does the NFL allow this BS.  Let him go TODAY. Zimmer is a good defensive coach but not a good head coach.  We need a young aggressive head coach who motivates the players every game.  We need a couple of young QB's who can grow with the team instead of guy's who has been around who will stay only for a few years and make their big money and go home.  Didn't we go to the Super Bowl 4 times under Bud Grant?  We lost but we got there.  Since then it's been up and down but never on top.  That's a long stretch.  Coaching, Coaching and coaching.  We have most of the players who can win except still the O line and some defensive back needs.   Rhoads needs to go Today.  Gave up another score yesterday.  If we had the line the Titans have Cousins would have been a hero yesterday.  It's not all on him.  Cook is a great back but with this line he was running against a wall.  Like I told my wife.  I used to get upset and dwell on a loss like this for some time but I don't.  Like LPS said, no changes, same outcome.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Couldn't agree more RH.  That Josh McDaniels that is O coordinator for the Patriots would be a good guy to have as a head coach.  Young and very smart.  I too used to be bothered all week until the next game when we lost.  I don't anymore. (or I try not to)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Not only the Cousins in the pocket get me pizzed off but with 9 minutes to go with 3 scores down we punt the ball :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: that to me is giving up not wanting to win.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We did this good with Keenum.  Sure didn't need to spend 84 mil and cash strap the team to get the same results we had with Keenum.  Should have kept him and Sloter.  Then we could go buy a big O line and other players as well.  BUT Zim's bullheadedness prevented that from happening.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just saw on the screen of pregame talk.  Kevin Stefanski offered head coach job with Cleveland.  SO he was preoccupied with that whilst calling the game and we got clobbered.  Just like the Shurmer and Philly distraction. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Done deal. He took it. He's gone.

"Kevin Stefanski is an American football coach who is the head coach for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League. He previously served as the offensive coordinator for the Minnesota Vikings."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096127/article/browns-hiring-kevin-stefanski-as-next-head-coach
« Last Edit: January 01/12/20, 01:14:46 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and so it goes.................   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!