Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517883 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ya she is pretty hot. Daughter of millionaire movie people.  AND she was having an affair with Bobby Flay and they tried to pay her husband money to keep it quiet so it wouldn't hurt her millions of dollars business.  I am not real fond of her and Bobby Flay now.  SO how about this new young breath of fresh of air Molliy????   Young married very smart and talented girl.  Just had a baby and has a nice looking family.  ????  Oh ya Vikes thread so I hope we keep Dalvin Cook...
:happy1: way to keep on topic!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
...said the pot stirrer as he called the kettle black... :bonk:

I thought Bud Grant was great!   :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ooohhh, don't call him black!!!   :doah:

How about that Fran Tarkenton! 🏈

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I liked Joe Kapp too. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about those chiefs!

:dancinred: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :cheerleader: :dancinred:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
BITE ME!  :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikes add Dom Capers as Senior D Assistant!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Another set of eyes, a lot of experince, take a little off Zimmer's shoulders. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
as long as we got the CHOKE........ cousins, the vikings could hire god.........and we aint going to no super bowl!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :evil: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
as long as we got the CHOKE........ cousins, the vikings could hire god.........and we aint going to no super bowl!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :evil: :pouty: :pouty:
:tut: Why don't start cheerin for Erin?  :pouty: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Maybe  :scratch: you like  :sleazy: him better? :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: February 02/11/20, 09:52:24 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well when it comes to winning big games that the QB needs to step up..........Erin is way way way up on cousins.................

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :wowza: :wowza: Yup, man crush, I knew it. :kiss:  ;) ;D ;D Not so hot this year with all those 49 ers hangin on him every play. :tut: :mooning:
« Last Edit: February 02/11/20, 10:06:19 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
well when it comes to winning big games that the QB needs to step up..........Erin is way way way up on cousins.................
  :confused: 2019 NFL Playoffs, Vikings & Cousins 1-1.............................GB & Erin 0-1  :tut: :mooning: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 I  just hadda make a Cap'n Kirk meme...........:rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/11/20, 03:00:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :confused: 2019 NFL Playoffs, Vikings & Cousins 1-1.............................GB & Erin 0-1  :tut: :mooning: :nerd: :nerd:
:pouty: :pouty:how many SB'S has the choke got????? what are there total playoff records.  :scratch: :scratch: whoopdydoo just one year. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

cousins has never even got to the NFC championship game..........unless he bought tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Not much of a chance in DC, 1 game with a 9-7 team. Rodgers is 10-8 all time in the playoffs & he's 'bout done the way he looked this season. They can't protect him & he doesn't have anybody to throw to. :tut:  Give him another 15 shots at it & see what what happens. :scratch: YOU LIKE THAT? ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/12/20, 07:43:07 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Not much of a chance in DC, 1 game with a 9-7 team. Rodgers is 10-8 all time in the playoffs & he's 'bout done the way he looked this season. They can't protect him & he doesn't have anybody to throw to. :tut:  Give him another 15 shots at it & see what what happens. :scratch: YOU LIKE THAT? ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: aint gonna ever happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; oh boy........oh boy.....oh boy.........i just read a football article on MSN. dere's a rumor that the vikings may trade MR CHOKE........COUSINS to san diego and go out and resign Teddy Bridgewater.  :happy1: :happy1: :cool:

oh boy...............oh boy.......... :reporter; :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

that actually happens...i'm going a a 3 day drunk!!!!!!!!!! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :tequila; :tequila; :drinking: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've been hearing that too.  And Shanahan from San Fran wanted to get Cousins before we did.  So a trade for Garapalo is possible too.  I would like that and to also have Teddy for backup.  Long shot.  Would be fun to have Teddy back but man I worry about him getting hurt.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't see it happening but it would free up a lot of cap space.  I think they will go with Cousins for one more year.  good luck.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: There's a better chance of them re-signing Favre IMO. :thumbs:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Sporting News Ranked the top Free Agent QBs...

Ranking 2020 NFL free-agent QBs, from Tom Brady to Drew Brees to Ryan Tannehill

Even if they could find someone to take Kirk off our hands in the last year of his deal, I don't think the options are as appealing as everyone makes them sound.

Dak Prescott, Cowboys, Age: 26 - Cowboy's will Franchise Tag Him

Drew Brees, Saints, Age: 41 - I'll bet he retires if the Saints don't want to sign him back.

Tom Brady, Patriots, Age: 42 - Don't know where he will end up, but I don't think he'd want to be in Minnesota and I wouldn't want him either.

Ryan Tannehill, Titans, Age: 32 - Titans can't/won't let this guy go.

Jameis Winston, Buccaneers, Age: 26 - Wouldn't touch him.

Philip Rivers, Chargers, Age: 38 - He reminds me of a much older Kirk Cousins - usually good, but never great.

Teddy Bridgewater, Saints, Age: 27 - He is the devil we know!  I still think he has plenty of up-side, but I don't know if he would come back after being let go after the injury.  My favorite option.

Marcus Mariota, Titans, Age: 26 - Another guy I wouldn't touch.  Benched for Tannehill.

Case Keenum, Redskins, Age: 31 - I was on the Keenum bandwagon after Kirk stunk up Year One of his three year deal, but I've since gone cold on Case.  He and the Vikes caught lightning in a bottle for the better part of half a season, but I that ain't happening again.
« Last Edit: February 02/17/20, 01:00:45 PM by Steve-o »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I pretty much agree.  I am not a big Cousins fan but there are not many options.  Of course it would be fun to draft someone but that is not an instant winning deal neither.   

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, the best formula for NFL success is to draft a "Franchise QB" on his rookie deal so you can outspend the other teams for the best position players.

But drafting a QB is no sure thing.  1/2 of them don't pan out at all, and of the ones that do, only a select few are good enough to lead a team through the playoffs in their first couple of seasons.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :censored: :doah: :doah:

awe youz guyz are nuttin but a bunch of negative nellies!!!!!!!!  :confused: :confused: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sarah Huckabee still holding on line #1....... :rotflmao: 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Oh boy, she would have fun with our Glenn once she got her mitts on him. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Oh boy, she would have fun with our Glenn once she got her mitts on him.
:smoking: yea i'd take a run at her once!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: