Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517952 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He is a long, long ways from Moss or Carter.  Let him actually do something of significance for a couple of years before giving him that status.

Coleman blows more smoke then Cheech & Chong in their prime
Sure hope he doesn't have the off the field issues that Moss & Carter had when they came into the league as he won't be around long enough to do us much good, Zimmer won't put up with it. Seen him a bunch in college too as they had a real good team & was on national tv a lot.
« Last Edit: October 10/05/20, 01:52:24 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
uh huuuuh.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn, Cook just came up limping. :confused: :pouty: :censored: :doah:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
With cousins as qb it never really started. :doofus: :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :confused:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
           Vikings vs. Seahawks highlights | Week 5

:pouty:

Fur Dem Dats wantin ta feel da pain. :mad1:

VIEW HERE....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vikings-vs-seahawks-highlights-week-5/vi-BB19VCPv
« Last Edit: October 10/12/20, 12:41:02 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there sure was alot of 2nd guessing with the commentators on the TV last night doing the game about why they ran the ball instead of kicking a field goal. something i questioned also. they gave a live shot and it was pouring rain, if that had anything to do with it!  :scratch: :scratch: to many things to go wrong with a really wet ball???? but they were also running the ball lights out all night????

anyways i liked the outcome, made 16 bucks on a little family football pool!!!!!!! :evil: :bow: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We do have a lot of young guys that will get better with time.  BUT on KFAN yesterday they said that since Cousins has been here he has played 19 games with teams that had a .500 record or more.  Guess how many of those games Quirk won?    I guessed 7.  But no the answer is:  3!   Think about that for awhile.  And they aren't even grooming a second QB.  Huge flaw in the program!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i've been saying this all along, Cousins chokes in big games. :confused: :confused: yea i get he doesnt have much help on the offensive line but sheez!!!!!!! :embarrassed: and they just extended his contract????? :doofus: :doofus:

and your right LPS........i'm not sure i could name there backup QB?????????

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:  :rolleyes: The rookie from Ia, Stanley! :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup either Stanley or Browning.  Not Mannion.  Better be getting those guys warming up if they want to save the team.  They have given up on Cousins.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The defense hasn't been much better & has to be near the bottom of the league overall. :pouty: They struggle against the run without Barr & a good NT, the pass defense with the young corners as well as not much of a pass rush without Hunter isn't much better. :sad:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just read that the vikings traded the defensive guy they got from jacksonville to baltimore for 2021 draft picks................... to bad they couldnt throw cousins in with it.  :pouty: :evil:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Geez Glenn.....look for the silver lining. With the defense weakened the other team will score faster, offering your boy Cousins more chances to move the ball.

Silver lining Glenn, look for the silver lining.  :laugh:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Geez Glenn.....look for the silver lining. With the defense weakened the other team will score faster, offering your boy Cousins more chances to move the ball.

Silver lining Glenn, look for the silver lining.  :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: how could i even think so one sided!!!!!! :evil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :imstupid:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya it is ugly and not gonna get any better soon.  Now Hunter went in for surgery on his neck and may not want to stay with the Vikes neither. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
damn it!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :taz: just read on KSTP's web site Matt Blair passed away. he was 70. now that was o good football player. :pouty: :sad: :embarrassed: :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
RIP............

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck ya.  He was a great Viking!  RIP Matt.  #59.  I just read his stats.  I forgot how good he really was.  More sacks than any other linebacker on the Vikes.  More blocked kicks than anyone else too.  Even blocked a punt and  2 or 3 field goals.  LOL  Most of us probably saw every one of them!!! 
« Last Edit: October 10/22/20, 04:15:41 PM by LPS »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, MN had the linebacker thing going on for a long time.

Blair: 74-85
Studwell:  77-90
Doleman: 85-99

I bumped into Matt Blair once...  literally... I was a teen and it was like hitting a brick wall.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Studwell!!  if he didn't have blood on him he wasn't playing!!  what a beast!!!  met him once and a few other Vikings one time in a bar...  fun and interesting!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
just read that the vikings traded the defensive guy they got from jacksonville to baltimore for 2021 draft picks................... to bad they couldnt throw cousins in with it.  :pouty: :evil:
:scratch:  IMO #8 & Zimmer will be leaving at the same time as he is Zimm's guy. Probably be about the same time they go see what Childress is doin these days. :doah: :evil:                       
« Last Edit: October 10/23/20, 08:47:58 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya it is ugly and not gonna get any better soon.  Now Hunter went in for surgery on his neck and may not want to stay with the Vikes neither. 
:scratch: Just read a pc where they said that he liked it here 'cause he could've got more $ on his last deal if he acted like he was thinkin about leavin so........................................... :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:  IMO #8 & Zimmer will be leaving at the same time as he is Zimm's guy. Probably be about the same time they go see what Childress is doin these days. :doah: :evil:                       
you should probably include speilman on that list!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
If they bring Childress back I might turn into a Bear's fan or even a GB. :crazy: :thumbs: :pouty:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
If they bring Childress back I might turn into a Bear's fan or even a GB. :crazy: :thumbs: :pouty:

As far as I know Chilly Dog isn't even coaching is he? A couple years ago he has a "associate OC" tag but I don't think that lasted either.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup me too.  Last I heard he was an assistant of something for a team. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He was with the Bears as a consultant & senior assistant on offense last, 2018-2019, & just retired finally this April. Before that him & Nagy were with Andy Reid in KC with the offense.
« Last Edit: October 10/25/20, 10:47:08 AM by Gunner55 »