Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518234 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
My guess is more shovels for cleaning those benches they have to sit on.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Stadium improvements is the latest  :bs: I heard. :doofus:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Stadium improvements is the latest  :bs: I heard. :doofus:

Buying Packers ‘stock’ is the best scam in sports

It’s a huge day if you like giving away money to a billion dollar organization and getting nothing in return. That’s right folks, your chance to become an “owner” of the Green Bay Packers is here!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
On the contrare Steve O you do get something in return.  I heard on the radio today (so it must be true) that you get a paper certificate that you can hang on the wall.  Priceless meaning not worth a thing.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Well with inflation the price of toilet paper we may get to the point of that piece of paper having a real value.   :azn:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well, time to watch the vikings get mathematically eliminated from playoff contention!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

roh roh...divante Adams is playing.......... :shocked:
« Last Edit: November 11/21/21, 12:04:44 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Jefferson is having a Moss type day against Green Bush.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and cousins lucked out with that penalty!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
f!@#$%^&%$#$% cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :confused: :pouty:

my bad...ref good guy!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/21/21, 02:55:26 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Lucky for 'dem Viqueens 'dat 'dey let 'dem Pikers score on 'da foist play b'fore 'da two minute warnin'

udderwise 'der wouldn't have been enough time fer Cousins to come back fer a field goal.

Jus think of what would of happened if Marquez Valdes-Scantling nelt down at 'da 5 yard line instead of streakin' into 'da end zone.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Whoulda shoulda coulda, dey lost!!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Read earlier, Everson Griffen went off the deep end again. :confused: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just read something about that a little while ago.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure hope he is ok.  Must be scary as heck to go through something like that.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
https://bringmethenews.com/

Ok, guess he wouldn't be in the line-up the next game or may be the rest of the season.   :doah: 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Doesn't look good.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Seen somewhere that he's in a mental health facility & has been ruled out for this weeks game. It also said that he'd called 911 about an intruder & then he wouldn't come out of his house for 14 hrs.  :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He is on a uninjured time off thing.  Will be out for at least 3 weeks.  ???   Hope he gets ok but we may never see him again.  I hope we do though. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Apparently apathy has set in, eh?

Were it not for that kickoff return TD, the Vikes would have score 6, maybe 9 point in the entire second half - and again nothing in the 4th quarter.  I heard someone say if they Vikings were winning more close games, Kapt. Kirk would be in the discussion for league MVP.  But they aren't and he isn't.  Kapt. Kirk missed some easy throws in the end zone.  MVPs don't do that.

And maybe injuries are to blame, but the defense couldn't stop anything yesterday.  At some point Zim is supposed to be able to coach those second stringers up to be serviceable to be future starters and defensive stars in the league.  Who is the next Danielle Hunter?  Eric Kendricks?  Harrison Smith?  It has been quite a few seasons since Zim has developed a young defensive star player.

And if they are missing on talent evaluations in the draft, it time to indict Spielman as well.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
to use an old phrase from good ol uncle Burnsie......the vikings are what we always thought they were!!!!!!!  :confused: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hell, i'd like to just see them make it to a super bowl one day.........but i dont see that happening!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
to use an old phrase from good ol uncle Burnsie......the vikings are what we always thought they were!!!!!!!  :confused: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hell, i'd like to just see them make it to a super bowl one day.........but i dont see that happening!!!!!!
I used to dream of that Glenn. I think reality final set in for me. That and the NFL became to woke for me.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Some of the players that we have released that are doing good on other teams may get to enjoy a Super Bowl.   :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The defense against the run was ranked 28th when the game started yday & I don't think it was any better at the end after giving up 208 yds. That really opened up their play action passing game IMO. :pouty: :thumbs:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I know this is the Minnesotan coming out in me, but...

Just wait until Mac Jones becomes the next franchise QB for the Patriots and Christian Darisaw ends up being a serviceable, but not exceptional lineman.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The defense against the run was ranked 28th when the game started yday & I don't think it was any better at the end after giving up 208 yds. That really opened up their play action passing game IMO. :pouty: :thumbs:

2nd year in a row for an under-performing defense from a defensive-minded head coach.  :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Pats are playing some of the best ball goin right now.The #2 ranked defense & the offense is middle of the pack when I just looked(ESPN)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I used to dream of that Glenn. I think reality final set in for me. That and the NFL became to woke for me.

No doubt. I watch NFL games sparingly. If I hear them start in with the "woke" stuff, that's my cue to take a nap or find something constructive to do. And I don't mean watch Hallmark!  :doah:
« Last Edit: November 11/29/21, 12:12:13 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)