Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518052 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he had an offer to be a head coach somewhere a few years ago and decided to stay where he is at.  Wanting him and getting him are two different things.  BUT who wouldn't want to be a Vikings Head Coach?   :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Kraft is taking good care of him too, as he's getting paid what a HC that is just starting out in the league gets. Heard he is the highest paid OC in the league @ $4 mil too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea i dont think that Daniels is going anywhere. i'm not sure about speilman yet.  :scratch: but even before zimmer goes that OC needs to be walked out the door first.

its well know zimmy dont like cousins.......but zimmy didnt like case either................ :confused: :doah:

i read yesterday the Wilfs, and company are meeting sunday before the game to make some decisions. the scary part of that article was, the Wilfs are making a pile of money....so why change things?????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
its well know zimmy dont like cousins.......but zimmy didnt like case either................ :confused: :doah:
There is problem.  Zim don't like anyone who ain't a stud defensive player.  Screw up on defense and he don't like you either.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Everybody says Cousins isn't the guy, well who you want to replace him with? Without a quarterback in this league you are dead. Doesn't matter who the coach & GM are you need a quarterback. The league is designed for offense so go get a offensive coach.

I've said for years Spielman has to go, Zim can go with.

One thing about Zim is he ran a clean locker room as far as arrests and interaction with the cops. Something to be said for that.

Best avenue would be for all us fans to find something else to care about, after all it's only a sport.   :smoking:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read a good article on SKOR north.  They kind of predict a Cousins trade to Cleveland and we get Mayfield on a one year try him out deal.  A CBS leak says Zimmer is gone but Spielman may get promoted to a higher title and may not be involved in player or coach signings.  ??  WE get some good draft pics in the deal.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Just read a good article on SKOR north.  They kind of predict a Cousins trade to Cleveland and we get Mayfield on a one year try him out deal.  A CBS leak says Zimmer is gone but Spielman may get promoted to a higher title and may not be involved in player or coach signings.  ??  WE get some good draft pics in the deal.

Thats the ultimate throw mud against the wall and see what sticks. 

Who would make that trade? Zim? Not if he is fired. Spielman? Not if he is getting promoted. Ziggy? He's the guy who brought Cousins here. And why Baker? No, if Zim is out they won't rock the boat without the new coaches blessing. Now, if they hire a assistant from Cleveland as coach it might make a bit of sense.

With the strike in baseball you oughta see the crap the writers are dreaming up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: now dutchy........the baseball thing as i understand it is a lockout.......different then a strike!!!! owners locked them out!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
:tut: :tut: now dutchy........the baseball thing as i understand it is a lockout.......different then a strike!!!! owners locked them out!!!!

Whatever. The results are the same. The difference to me is only the owners locked them out BEFORE the union went on strike. The CBA ended, had the owners not locked the door would the players have reported under the old contract terms?

Lockout.......strike......just words to garner public sympathy.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
We should start a pool to see how many minutes it is after the game before they announce officially announce Zimmer's firing.

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We should start a pool to see how many minutes it is after the game before they announce officially announce Zimmer's firing.

180 minutes

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
24 hours.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Its a home game, so it will probably happen sooner than later.  If they had to fly home, the Wilf's might wait until they got back to town or the next day.

But the game gets over at about 3:30...  I'm saying the news drops before the afternoon games are done.

3 hours.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
2 hours.  Will hear it during the second game.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe by halftime the way it looks!!!!!! :smoking: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i see where they also got the top tier TV announcers too!!!!!! :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
My thoughts exactly!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that OC better be running into zimmer on the way out the door too!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
K kubiak will get a job as a quarterback coach somewhere.

It would have been good to see if he actually might be one of those "young offensive minded" coaches every one wants had he not been under zim's thumb the whole time.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Zimmerman departure will be announced before the afternoon games are over. By the way if anyone would like to the game live there’s plenty of good seats a available.
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its all about da money.......hope da bears hit a field go before 1/2 time!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I dont know if they announce bug thers chatter about the how he love the connect with the players the last 8 yrs
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
why.............wouuld they kick a field goal and the end of the half and not try for the TD.........i mean what do they have to lose??????

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I dont know if they announce bug thers chatter about the how he love the connect with the players the last 8 yrs
Yeah, that was (one of) Zim's downfalls.  he didn't have the guts to move on from any on "his" guys on defense.  Zim had a league leading defense the first couple of years with those guys.  These past two years, 29th and 31st.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like JJ needs 43 recieving yards to break Moss single season record............go JJ!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
looks like JJ needs 43 recieving yards to break Moss single season record............go JJ!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Give Moss another game and nobody catches him.

It's a farce the big deal they are making of the records, they have a additional game.

I had the Vikings with 27 I think, I stopped in to watch a couple of minutes now onto something else.

it's 24-17 with 8 left in the 4th.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Give Moss another game and nobody catches him.

It's a farce the big deal they are making of the records, they have a additional game.

I had the Vikings with 27 I think, I stopped in to watch a couple of minutes now onto something else.

it's 24-17 with 8 left in the 4th.
but they've extended the schedule many times.................

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
is kubiak, zimmer and speilman still employed!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Zimmer that chicken*bleep*... taking a knee instead of getting Jefferson a couple more tosses.

How's that for a nice FU to all those players he "loved" so much as he is on the way out the door.  :angry: