Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 609117 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
KOC made it scarier than it needed to be by going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal, but at the same time... I'll bet he earned some street cred with his team by trying to get Aaron Jones his TD for one more Lambeau Leap.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I wish they'd taken the FG too as I got a little worried when it came down to the onside kick. :doah: Everything was going great until Nailor misplayed that punt & gave them some momentum just before the 1/2. I hope he learned his lesson there as he should've just let that 1 go. I read where some of the GB players gave Jones some grief about not allowing him to get a TD & do a Lambeau Leap. He did jump into the stands with a bunch of Vikings fans on his way to the locker room though. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Still, this "Prevent Defense" thing with a lead in the second half is nerve racking. Vikes got more out-played in the second half than the packers were in the first. Defense wins again. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was a great first half but way too stressful in the second half.  I hope they learned something from it.