Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 637420 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: I'm kind of curious to see how many times they blitzed. It didn't seem to me like it was as often as they have been doing. :confused: Herbstreit & Michaels didn't believe a flag was needed on that PI neither & said so right away. They only showed 1 angle on the replay.
« Last Edit: October 10/25/24, 07:34:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I wasn't paying close attention to the game, but ever time I looked up after a big Rams play, Stafford was throwing downfield to a wide open receiver.  Stafford was feelin it and their receivers were getting open.

Vikes' offense is falling into that pattern again where they do well to open the game, defenses figure out what they are doing, adjust, and the they struggle to score going forward.

Any word on Darrisaw?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it was Denny Green that said:  We aren't who we thought we are.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I just hope we win 2 more so I win my $200 bet.  It was at 6.5 when I made it.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope you win your bet!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea i read a few articles this morning that reffered to the officiating as pretty sh!tty........still from what i saw in the first half.....Vikes need to play better.......the Rams recievers were always open, then extra yards after crappy tackling!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
All I could find on Darrisaw was this........................
Jesse Morse, MD
@DrJesseMorse
·
Follow
Christian Darrisaw

Left MCL sprain.

If this is a mild grade 1, he might be able to return with a brace.

If there is any meniscus involvement, which happens with grade 2’s, he could miss 3-4 weeks.

Usually the ACL is not compromised in this type of injury

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read that we only had 4 pressures on Stafford the whole game.  Of course no sacks.  That alone will lose a game.  The O as usual started out good but then fell flat.  SO other than the O line, the D line, the secondary we have a good team.  LOLOL

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Viks back to normal   :embarrassed:

I think I'll take a water color painting class on Sunday afternoons. It might be more interesting!  :pouty:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I actually didn't like that but thanks for the post Steve.  Darn I was worried about that.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: Just seen it too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :doah: dat sucks!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Surfing around IDO today it seems the Purple popsicles are melting a bit. They were never going to win the NFC, they were never going to the Super Bowl, they were never going undefeated. For the fans the 5-0 start was the worse thing that could have happened to them. The goal should be to reach the play-offs, maybe finish 2nd in the division, stay ahead of the Peckers. But the biggest goal needs to be to get to the end of the season with Jefferson in one piece. He is the threat and it's just a so so offense without him.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: been reading that to.

Meh, they'll be ok , thinking about getting  a purple lawn chair for the parade! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Hmmm, Darnold was 8-8 with 2 TDs in the 1st 1/2, with Jones having 25-30 yds or so in his 1st 6-8 carries, & the game was tied 14-14. In the 2nd 1/2 Darnold was 10/17 with no TDs & he got sacked 3 times. While Jones only had another 25-30 yds on the next 10-12 carries. So, either they figured out how to stop the run &/or Darrisaw getting hurt had more to do with how the offense played late than we might think. :confused:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It'll feel strange with no Vikings game today & next week's Colt game has been flexed to Sunday night as well. Good thing Risner is set to come off IR as the OL depth isn't very good right now, but he's mainly played OG. :scratch: Curious to see what they will do to add more depth at OT this week.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That trade deadline must be pretty close too.  I wonder if they will pick anyone up?

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: The trade deadline is the same as Election Day................3:00 CT.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
:scratch: The trade deadline is the same as Election Day................3:00 CT.

Poetic justice? Out with the old, in with the new?   :Clap:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: not sure how accurate this is but i'm reading Addison is whining and wants out???? another Diggs in the making.  :doah: :scratch:

he's a 2nd year guy and got bigger issues on his plate then i dont get the ball enough!!!!!!!! suck it up ya big baby.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
He can cry all he wants. He's a second year player with no leverage. He has a lot of potential but he needs to realize (or maybe he has) that he will always be second fiddle to Jefferson.

Trotting out 2 tight ends and sitting his ass wouldn't be the worse message to send at this point either.