Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: College hockey.  (Read 2244 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: They're still playing? :rolleyes:  I thought they'd lost already..................again. :nerd: :evil:       ;) :smiley: :smiley:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:46:08 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: They're still playing? :rolleyes:  I thought they'd lost already..................again. :nerd: :evil:       ;) :smiley: :smiley:
:rotflmao: there in the big dance of hockey... baby! :happy1:

Unlike the twinkies will be in sept/ Oct  :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
By the way.... safe travels tomorrow! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: But they haven't done much there since Lucia retired & what's that been..................... 20 years? :mooning:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:23:47 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
By the way.... safe travels tomorrow! :happy1: :happy1:

2nd that!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: But they haven't done much there since Lucia retired & what's that been..................... 20 years? :mooning:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :mooning: isnt that about as long as Gardy's been gone too!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Twins won a playoff series last year.................remember ? :doah: Toronto was the Wild Card & the Twins beat 'em 2 straight. :nerd:  :mooning: :evil:         :rolleyes: :smiley:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:22:54 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Besides, I think Rocco has been in the playoffs 3 times in his 5 seasons as manager. :smoking:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gophers get to the sweet 16 every year  :happy1: at least they win a game or 2.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
True dat. They've come close in recent years. The hope is one of these times they'll break thru and win it all again. It is one sport the transfer portal hasn't affected to the degree it has football and basketball. Players are already drafted so they know where they're heading.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I wish them well against Omaha. Last year was there year, an outstanding line up with some bad coaching in the championship game. I think they win tonight but won't make it to St. Paul unfortunately.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I wish them well against Omaha. Last year was there year, an outstanding line up with some bad coaching in the championship game. I think they win tonight but won't make it to St. Paul unfortunately.
i think the past 2 years would of been there years...... :bonk: yea i kinda agree boober.....not near as talented this year.

Dotch mentioned it earlier that the portal doesnt affect hockey as much.........but what does is them leaving early to turn pro!!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
      Is Minnesota the only Minnesota team still playing? I know my Mavericks are out of it. I didn't see Minnesota Duluth, St. Cloud State listed. Go Gophers.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
      Is Minnesota the only Minnesota team still playing? I know my Mavericks are out of it. I didn't see Minnesota Duluth, St. Cloud State listed. Go Gophers.
YES!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: UGH 2nd period there down 1-0!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Tied her up!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)