Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How Garand  (Read 2337 times)

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
Picked up a M1 Garand from cmp ... 308 cal. New barrel stock the receivers are from 43 and 44.. Springfield . My brother and I were up at the hunting land today running around like we were kids playing army in the woods again (safely of course) .. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Nice grab! I do so love the Garand....tons of history there. Lots of great stories of the Garand.  Fact: During WWII, when engaged, the enemy would listen for the distinctive ''CLINK" when the Grand dropped it's empty mag, then they'd open up and rush the position, because they knew the guy was reloading...  ;)
« Last Edit: September 09/30/18, 10:25:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard our boys got wise to that tactic and would pinch an empty clip to make it ping and then in load on when they peeked out
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
kinda like wen his wife catches a fish... 

2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"