Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rally at the Capitol Wed at Noon for water and conservation  (Read 1518 times)

Offline h2ofwlr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Buzz at 8 MOs
Rally at the Capitol

Hundreds of Minnesotans will converge on the Capitol in St. Paul at noon Wednesday to rally for clean water, clean energy and land conservation. Buses will arrive from Duluth, Montevideo, Brainerd, Albert Lea and Bloomington for the gathering in the Capitol rotunda, sponsored by the Minnesota Environmental Partnership, a consortium of 80 environmental and conservation groups. More information is online at www.protectourgreatoutdoors.org.

Maybe some of us could show up too. And then stop at our legislators office and talk some sense into them about no Arts for the Dedicated Funding. Even if they are not there--leave message that you were there to talk to them of no Arts funding in Dedicated Funding. That in person visit is worth at least 10 phone calls.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks I am.