Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Piers Morgan Rages on Hunter: 'I Could Hunt You!'  (Read 2628 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Piers Morgan Rages on Hunter: 'I Could Hunt You!'

By Brad Smith

It's amazing this topic keeps coming up again and again....and again.

If anyone in America still has any concern with what Piers Morgan has to say, it may be the American outdoorsman.

As you're about to see, Morgan goes off on a British hunter who's hunted in Africa on private land for what most consider "trophy animals." The hunter, Steve Jones, could barely get a word in to counter the onslaught of misinformation being lodged his way.

It's amazing this type of logic is still so wide spread. As most in the outdoors industry know, it's the hunter who's so vital to keep populations of animals from extinction around the world. It's the hunter's money that goes to conservation and habitat protection.

It's the people who watch and follow Piers Morgan who have no clue. Unfortunately, those people probably far outnumber hunters.

Here, just see how it all went down on Good Morning Britain. Try not to throw up.

https://youtu.be/cAy4YVBNJPk

Good grief. You think the animal-rights people and anti-hunters in the U.S. are bad. These people are just illogical. Somewhere, they missed the reason bus. I think we've all seen the numbers on how much hunters actually provide to wildlife. For some, however, even if they saw those numbers, they would say they were made up.

The terms "trophy hunter" and "trophy hunting" have become so vague that many don't truly understand what they even mean. So, how do we educate people?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I've seen him Piers Morgan also go off on Gun Rights folks as well the same way.  Typical open minded Libber. Bring folks on and then brow beat them without letting them give their side of the subject.  That is how our Hunting and Gun rights will go away through the misguided vote of the uneducated.  :bs:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: December 12/24/18, 10:57:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
As bad as that is I have to admit I do not see African animals as game animals to hunt. I'd like to see the locals out there in blaze orange as well as these rich people. I agree with Piers to that degree that a zebra is not wild game. Maybe those goat sheep deer like animals but elephants aren't big game I'm sorry giraffes etc no no dice. Zoo animals is what pierz is saying you spend 250k to kill zoo animals that the average citizen can not go out and do the same ? We got the right guy in charge for the next 6 years we be fine with guns and hunting. States need us, it's a huge $ sign, glad to see such a strong female presence in hunting now. Piers is a clown. Don't want no rebuttal but they feed the tribe with it well then let the tribe gun it down and leave the rich englander out of it

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I don't know why they call them "interviews" with Piers Morgan...should be "Morgans maniacal expression of personal views".....................