Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO breaking sports News!  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  :reporter; MNO Breaking Sports News!
  Rockets offer four first-round picks for Jimmy Butler

:doah: .....
The Houston Rockets are making a renewed bid to acquire Minnesota All-Star Jimmy Butler, including four future first-round draft picks in their most recent trade offer, league sources tell ESPN.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/26/18, 01:43:48 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't do it.  They won't do it.  No, wait.  This is the Woofies...  They'll do it.

Its 4 pics over 7 years.  You gotta figure the Rockets will be very good with Jimmy Butler, so you figure the first couple of the Rocket's first round picks will be at the bottom of the draft.

They need the right kind of veteran leadership and contributions to go with KAT and Wiggins - not more guys who are even younger and more immature than they are.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
WOW just read the timberwolves fired Tibs!!!!!!!! sounds like fred Hoiberg might be next in line!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for Glen Taylor!  It won't be easy for him to write out that severance check.

Big egos - players, coaches, whoever - spoil the experience for many sports fans.  Some may get off on the drama, but I don't.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not big on the NBA either, I'd rather watch college basketball
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'll take offshore boat racing and the UFC.  :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I HOPE Taylor lets someone else decide the coach........he dont know crap about basketball and should only write out checks........

i pick Cheryl Reeves!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I HOPE Taylor lets someone else decide the coach........he dont know crap about basketball and should only write out checks........

i pick Cheryl Reeves!!!!!!

Maybe.  I know the NBA is actively trying to promote female coaches.  In theory sex alone shouldn't disqualify a woman from this position, but as a point of practice, NBA players decide for themselves who they will play for and who they won't.  (Bye-bye, Tibs.)  If players reject the first female head coach (Reeves), Taylor would have even more egg on his face.  I'll bet he makes a safe choice.