Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 Boat remodel  (Read 1703 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be the hardest part to me.  Good job.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm only planning to do this to this boat one time.  I am hoping to put everything I wanted in that boat with this project.  Kind of like go big or go home.  I looked at the stickers of the new boats out there and decided that there is nothing wrong with the motors, hull or the transom so why not.  It is a LOT of hours but in the long run I believe I will have just what I wanted. 

Upholstery on drivers side.  I will be honest and say those inside corners are a BITCH!!  This is an art that I sure wish I knew more about.

Your doing great. Most of us don't have the skills to put the stickers on straight! 😆
« Last Edit: March 03/07/24, 02:01:36 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I'm only planning to do this to this boat one time.  I am hoping to put everything I wanted in that boat with this project.  Kind of like go big or go home.  I looked at the stickers of the new boats out there and decided that there is nothing wrong with the motors, hull or the transom so why not.  It is a LOT of hours but in the long run I believe I will have just what I wanted. 

Upholstery on drivers side.  I will be honest and say those inside corners are a BITCH!!  This is an art that I sure wish I knew more about.

Your doing great. Must of us don't have the skills to put the stickers on straight! 😆
yea speak for yourself bucko!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Your doing great. Must of us don't have the skills to put the stickers on straight! 😆
Ok, looks like it's Glenn needs some extra love day.  :doah: Yes Glenn, you can put your smiley  :smiley: stickers on your dresser real nice!   :coffee:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol..

Thanks !!  Good thing I don't have a swear jar in this shop.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Ok, looks like it's Glenn needs some extra love day.  :doah: Yes Glenn, you can put your smiley  :smiley: stickers on your dresser real nice!   :coffee:   :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!