Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wild game feed  (Read 23229 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
well, another wild game feed is past us again!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: not a big crowd, but then that meant more for me!!!!! :evil: so I got to cross another critter off my list of things I ate. this year it was ALLIGATOR. was pretty tasty to!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

let's see, we had beer, fish, buffalo, frog legs, beer, antelope sausage, antelope summer sausage, beer, wild turkey, goose, beer, venision, pickled fish, beer, smoked fish, beer, dill pickles, and more beer!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Sounds good!  :happy1:

Wild Game feeds are usually where people get rid of all their really old freezer burned game to make more room for last falls fresh stuff!  :deer: :moose105: :fish2: :bambi: :Fish: :Turkey:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well, another wild game feed is past us again!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: not a big crowd, but then that meant more for me!!!!! :evil: so I got to cross another critter off my list of things I ate. this year it was ALLIGATOR. was pretty tasty to!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

let's see, we had beer, fish, buffalo, frog legs, beer, antelope sausage, antelope summer sausage, beer, wild turkey, goose, beer, venision, pickled fish, beer, smoked fish, beer, dill pickles, and more beer!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Sounds good!  :happy1:

Wild Game feeds are usually where people get rid of all their really old freezer burned game to make more room for last falls fresh stuff!  :deer: :moose105: :fish2: :bambi: :Fish: :Turkey:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: maybe you city boys do that but not us here!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
  "Vension, fish hot, bear jerky cold, alligator in the pot, 369 days old"...  :puke:

« Last Edit: March 03/08/20, 01:43:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe we should start stockpiling tree rats in the freezer for next year's smurfy feed.   Is there a possession limit on them?   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How many ya want? There were eight in my backyard at 7:00 this morning...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe we should start stockpiling tree rats in the freezer for next year's smurfy feed.   Is there a possession limit on them?   
make sure there cleaned!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Delweed clean a skwirrel?! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
They be in the round

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's a go. Wild game feed April 10 same place winners bar cold spring.  :happy1: bring it on. :hubba: all kinds of goodies. And there's even  :toast: :toast: :toast: :tequila; :drinking:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read back to where Leech enjoyed alligator.  I would like to try that.  Have even thought about ordering some.  Would be a blast to go shoot one.  Or two.  LOL  May as well shoot a hog or two whilst at it. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
soo you will be there by what, 4 pm to eat!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  sounds fun!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope. I'll  be there by 1. I get the good stuff.  Of course I bring fish. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope. I'll  be there by 1. I get the good stuff.  Of course I bring fish. :happy1:
:scratch: What kind............................... is it from Motley? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: What kind............................... is it from Motley? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
:mooning: :mooning: come down and find out. I got a bedroom for ya.  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Might be a good time, but that's a loooong drive for some little :fish2:;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: Still got a few in the freezer anyway.
« Last Edit: March 03/21/21, 08:09:02 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Might be a good time, but that's a loooong drive for some little :fish2:;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: Still got a few in the freezer anyway.
:pouty: :pouty: :banghead: there's gonna be more then fish.......usually always venision, pheasant, frog legs, duck, goose, different kinds of sausage. you name it. and what i always look forward to is this little china guy makes an out of this world egg roll.  :happy1:

talked to the guy last nite, sounds like there is going to be some elk and moose too!!!!!!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I know, couldn't resist!! :evil: :rolleyes: :laugh: Had pheasant, duck, & goose some when I was younger. The others not so much, would be interesting to see/taste how they fix the rest. :cool: Quite a few places used to hold those things but you don't really hear about many anymore. :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yea, forgot there's gonna be buffalo there to. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Is moose as lean as elk, buffalo, or venison? :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Is moose as lean as elk, buffalo, or venison? :confused:
yes!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Should be ready in time for the game feed. :happy1: 2 of them nords came from red lake, the rest probably out if gunners water hole, sand lake. Just helping the DNR.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, game feed is 5 days away!!!!!!! :happy1: :party1: :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: looking forward to it again as usual!!!!!!!!!

always love seeing and trying stuff people bring. especially having them egg rolls that little china man makes.........there to knock your socks off!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Linda is having her family over for their Easter dinner saturday...   I was thinking about coming down for awhile...  darn it...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Linda is having her family over for their Easter dinner saturday...   I was thinking about coming down for awhile...  darn it...
bummer!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well the only thing is it might be cancelled so I have to just wait....  only time will tell... 

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Should be ready in time for the game feed. :happy1: 2 of them nords came from red lake, the rest probably out if gunners water hole, sand lake. Just helping the DNR.

Did Boar catch those pike?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Did Boar catch those pike?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :tut: nope!!!!!!!!! i am the nord lord!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
survived another game feed.  :happy1: :happy1: so i ate catfish, the one i caught and was really good. had moose, whitetail and mule deer, wild turkey, the bird NOT the booze, pheasant, goose, frog legs, alligator, and fish. sunfish, crappies, and nords.

glenn provided the only catfish and everyone liked it. also brought smoked cheese, smoked nords, pickled fish, and pike, sunfish and crappies.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like good food and a good time!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like good food and a good time!!!   :happy1:
:happy1: oh it was👍👍