Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: CAWchester snow fun.....  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Great video! Even out here, people are anxious to get somewhere but where they gonna go? A mile or two down the road to where it's still blocked? To town so they can get in the way of the poor bastards trying to clean it out?  :mad1: Plow still hasn't been thru here & the neighbor who went by here with the tractor a few hours ago returned on snowmobile. That's a clue!  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Plow just came by here...and believe me, he buried the driveways. My neighbor buddy down the street with his big new Ariens just called and told me to sit back....he's gonna blow me out. Thank god for these couple of good guys! Mine would not take this now rock hard stuff...it's over my waist in the driveway.  :censored: :doah: