Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Daily Chatter..bit of everything  (Read 43357 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dotch I think $ 1.25 for LP sounds OK. Had a gas company in Bemidji just call me 20 minutes ago and asked if they could fill my tank at deer camp. After I declined I asked what was the price of LP. Was told $ 1.97. Might be why I don't buy gas from them anymore. That and their "service charges". Have a great day all.

$1.97? Wow. Ya, the $1.25 for LP is a cash price net 10 days. Think last August I filled for $.99. The LP guy is in the same office building here so it's handy. He fills the tank for me when it's a decent price. A few years ago he told me it was going up so he filled it for $1.92/gal which was plenty steep. Next day it went to $4.99. 

Saw gas (E 10) was $2.69 at Casey's a couple hours ago.
its friggin TRUMPS  fault ya know!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Aw, go watch that video in the politicaltoons thread. Then you'll know whose fault it really is, ya little blue sheep terd/tenderized skwirrel eater!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:confused: WELL!! :shocked: :shocked: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Here, this might take yer mind off Dotch's cruel and inhumane post...  ;).....MAYO does it again. They want EVERYBODY to know they own EVERYTHING there is. Next week, CAWchester will be named MAYOchester, so you know just where yer headed to.
I hear they're eyeing up Cold Spring next....
And they consider THIS front-page news?! Who cares what yer ambulance is called?!
HA!  Here's some front page for ya!!  :moon:

https://kttc.com/news/top-stories/2019/04/01/gold-cross-ambulance-receives-name-change-as-of-april-1/
« Last Edit: April 04/01/19, 03:20:28 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Seen 1 in WW lot in Austin this morning saying Mayo Clinic on it already. In fact I pointed it out to my brother as they just put up a new building out there that is < than 6 months old &  says Gold Cross on it. :doofus:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's typical for Mayo. Build something; tear it down, then rebuild it again. I've seen that over and over.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Couldn't believe what I just saw in the store a bit ago...two new Post cereals..... :shocked:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What's up with all this chicken and waffle stuff? I mean, I'm used to freezer burned waffles and chicken egg rolls in a pinch but seriously? I say bring back Quisp and Quake! Make dentistry great again!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/01/19, 10:28:56 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I don't get it the whole Chicken-n-Waffle craze either.  And as good as bacon is, I don't ever thing about putting meat in my cereal bowl.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love Chicky and waffles...but NOT in my cereal! Bring back Rice Krinkles so I can get the free rickshaw race...again.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 08:17:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OMIGOD!!! They just came out with more winners!!  And they teamed up with hostess...What's next?! How about root beer float? Peanut butter and jelly? Crackpot skwirrel?!   :doah:

Barry best start trying out some of these....should keep him running back and forth to the store for a few weeks, at least.... :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 08:58:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Try Reb's Poop Pops....breakfast of old phart champions... run for the can.  🏃‍♂️<<<<

« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 09:05:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, it passed in CAWchester...but we knew it would. Have to be 21 to to buy, use, or smoke tobacco products...and no smoking downtown, in parks, open-air gatherings......

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Virtue signaling, it's the favorite thing of the elite.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I'm goona get me some of these...

:smoking:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I already have one from Fresh Thyme. Nyaa.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't you find something productive to do today???!!! :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I got one that has Harley Davidson printed on it........  so there..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, it passed in CAWchester...but we knew it would. Have to be 21 to to buy, use, or smoke tobacco products...and no smoking downtown, in parks, open-air gatherings......

Somehow I think these two topics are linked...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: oh I just got back from some very productive thuggery!! training-087 training-087 :dancinred: :taz: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That one was served up on a tee!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've cleaned house from top to bottom, washed two loads of clothes, paid bills, did all new caulking in kitchen, ran to store, dropped real estate taxes off for August refund, stopped in to see lawyer, laid under deck and hooked up sump hose and ran it to it's usual spot. (Those rocks are cold and wet......!) And you've done what?  :confused:    ;)
« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 03:45:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've cleaned house from top to bottom, washed two loads of clothes, paid bills, did all new caulking in kitchen, ran to store, dropped real estate taxes off for August refund, stopped in to see lawyer, laid under deck and hooked up sump hose and ran it to it's usual spot. (Those rocks are cold and wet......!) And you've done what?  :confused:    ;)
doing my part to send money to the federal and state government AND social security.

oh and apparently doing a little agitating!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 03:55:38 PM by glenn57 »

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Me?? Just the usual 12 hour day at slaveryville.. unwind time now.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
doing my part to send money to the federal and state government AND social security.

oh and apparently doing a little agitating!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Uh huh...I can figger that one out.  ;) 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ended up with 79.8" snow for the season....the 2nd most ever. Another 1" woulda put us over the top. Hope I never see this again! And gas is $2.76 nhere.........but just talked with my cousin in Ca...it's $3.85 there. :doah:
« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 06:30:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just think, you could always move south and shovel sand off the roof.. :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you have some kaboobers to sizzle up or something?   :rotflmao:
Blowin' good and raining here....Glenn must be close.....