Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Time changes us.  (Read 204 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Was having a phone conversation with a buddy that I grew up with in Indiana. He lives in Michigan now. We were somewhat reminiscing.
      He was talking about how, years ago, life was all about fast cars, hot women and cold beer. He said we used to work on our cars every weekend. Make them shinier or faster or just general tinkering.
      He said he was sure EVERY woman wanted him. Beer was something he couldn't legally buy or, later, sometimes couldn't afford.
       But today, he says, my fast cars have been replaced by farm trucks and tractors and combines. My shop fridge is full of beer. This time of year, the hot women are cows and their calves, sows and their piglets, ewe's and their lambs and hens and their chicks. He said he likes it better this way.
      Hard to argue with him.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it much easier to just stay out of trouble these days.  Sure was fun back then though.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: