Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: To strike Iran er not?  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
    Trump Approves Strikes on Iran, but Then Abruptly Pulls Back.

:coffee:
Full Article......
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-approves-strikes-on-iran-but-then-abruptly-pulls-back/ar-AADaA3K?li=BBnb7Kz&pfr=1                                   

Microsoft News Poll

Should the US respond with military action to Iran shooting down an American drone?
43%
Yes

44%
No

13%
I don't know  :confused:
Based on 2,587 responses. Snapshot of real-time results.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I am in the don't know also.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Part of me wants to go in and blow the heck out of them.  BUT there are always people killed that have nothing to do with the stupidity of their leaders.  AND what other repercussions will surface after we bomb them.  Such as other countries attitudes towards us and what might they do?

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Fur me I'd like ta see some of our allies start ta speak up on behalf of da USA. Dis could at a minimum have some sociological impact on Iran. Instead who do we hear from but Russia! China and N. Korea. :banghead:  What's wrong wit Great Brittan, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Canada, Saudi Arabia  along wit tons of udder countries speaking up about dis issue on our behalf in protest against Iran's bad behavior. :bonk: 

« Last Edit: June 06/21/19, 09:17:31 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm surprised  our navy didn't shoot down the missel approaching the drone?maybay 21miles off the iranian coast they had to see it coming,next we'll take out thy're missel battery like we did couple years ago in yemen when iraian gurads fired anti ship missels at our navel fleet blocade waxed them assholes good,never happened again,like a good kick in the nutts,shut em down right quick.

its funny these camel jockies have an issue with reality just like desert storm big talk and denial as our guyz rolled into bagdag kickiing ass.
« Last Edit: June 06/21/19, 11:51:38 AM by snow1 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
One thing I think is worth thinking about is how much would the US like it if Iran was in bed with Mexico and started flying high tech spy drones 15 miles from our border. Sometimes I don't think its altogether a bad thing to put yourself in another's shoes.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
It is funny how so many counties are trying to draw the west into conflict.  Russians back rebels who shoot down an airliner.  (Was that ever proven?)
 Iranians torpedo tankers, shoot down drone, probably want to build nukes.

Yes, they know they will get clobbered if they draw us into combat, but they don't care about their own people - civilians or military.  What it would do - besides general global destabilization - is put a large draw on American resources and be a very hot spot for political divide in this country.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Once it starts we better finish it ,take down the entire country otherwise our kids will have to deal with these dirt bags. Oh lets not forget get they're idealogy of marterdom,we kill em off they com back to a harum of virgins which could be young boyz who knows? they're life is meaningless according to the koran and to kill all infidels/christians.
« Last Edit: June 06/21/19, 12:01:50 PM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
But....did Trump really plan on that, or just a good poker bluff to wake up Iran?