Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: View from a stand.  (Read 1852 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This is the view I had yesterday.  Oh, yes, just to cap it off later there was a nice buck in the views as well.

New cleared road through the woods goes by this stand.

Future apple tree orchard. 

Nothing like the start of a scrape to peak your interest.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Love posts like this.  My best times have been sitting in a stand.  Watching, looking for deer, but looking for any wildlife to be seen.  Sometimes I take bird seeds with me and the chickadees and wisky jacks would be just a couple of feet from me.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Love posts like this.  My best times have been sitting in a stand.  Watching, looking for deer, but looking for any wildlife to be seen.  Sometimes I take bird seeds with me and the chickadees and wisky jacks would be just a couple of feet from me.  good luck.
reiny....now you sound just like my dad......... :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: plus he'd go through a whole loaf of bread!!!!!!! no wonder he never seen any deer!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
A couple more pictures for you Reinhard. Kinda cool when the chickadees land on the rail next to the 308. Or my cap. Grandson laughed his butt off last year when that happened.  :happy1:
mm

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry for the double pictures. They are from last year. :happy1:
mm

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nice, thanks. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***