Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick .. ~ *#*^?  (Read 9367 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Who got some Privilege now ba-tch!!  :mad1:

Any body else get a mid-season workout with 32 teams lined up just for them!  :bs: :bs:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yupper, always playing the victim card even tho he's far from it.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea but I heard the BEARS are close to signing him...…….. just a few minor details to work out!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: November 11/18/19, 11:22:48 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: November 11/18/19, 11:40:46 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He has created a mess that has cost the NFL millions not that I care but he muddled up the game with his BS.  He will do it again as soon as he has a chance.  As a matter of fact he is already doing it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I know the links and video were posted before that Leech but we're talkin' Da Bears here. As desperate as they are for a qb they probably don't care he was a no show. And in the clip I saw, he looked like me after a long winter: kinda flabby & outta hay baling shape... :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too busy fluffing up his 'Doo............ :afro:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well there is that. He has a lot more hair!  :embarrassed:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I know the links and video were posted before that Leech but we're talkin' Da Bears here. As desperate as they are for a qb they probably don't care he was a no show. And in the clip I saw, he looked like me after a long winter: kinda flabby & outta hay baling shape... :rotflmao:

Well other then his ankles.  It looks like his ankles could crack at any minute!  :shocked:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Well other then his ankles.  It looks like his ankles could crack at any minute!  :shocked:

Too much kneeling!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He needs to work out with Hillary Clinton to develop some cankles! Them babies won't break...  :happy1: