Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Kitchenaid grinder attachment  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, pulled the plug on one.  Had the metal version on sale for $69.  My version of downsizing a lot of things in my life.  Still will be making some 25 pound batches like for deer camp but most of mine will be 5 or 10 pound batches.  Also when I want burgers I will buy chuck roasts and grind them through there.  Anyone have one and how do you like it? thanks.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yep have one and love it. Actually just made grasshoppers with it. Ice cream, creme de menthe and some milk. Used the grinder part a few years back to finish making horseradish after my big grinder went kaput. I was really impressed with how that kitchen aid grinder worked.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hows the grinder been working Rh? I'm in need of new one and to top it off momma wants a kitchenaid.. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hows the grinder been working Rh? I'm in need of new one and to top it off momma wants a kitchenaid.. :happy1:
go for it!!!!!!!!

when I bought the one we have I got it at kohls, may not be the cheapest place, but I am pretty sure they have all the attachments there also!!!!!!! and the grinder attachment cleans up pretty nice too!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I used it for grinding a chuck roast for burgers last week.  Worked just fine.  Cut the roast up in small chunks and ran it through.  Going to use it for making 10 pounds of Easter Kielbasa this week.  good luck.