Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2020 Twins  (Read 20888 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I'll have to do some channel surfing to see if I can find it. :doofus: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll have to do some channel surfing to see if I can find it. :doofus: :pouty:

does the radio carry them yet??? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I just looked around on google and the twins are on several radio stations... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm definitely cooling in the cave tonight  and tuning in..
A little recap for those who didn't/couldn't tune in. Kepler homered on the 1st pitch & again to lead off the 2nd inning. They had 3 others with key hits with 2 out for most of the rest of the RBI's. Berrios wasn't sharp but the bullpen was for a 10-5 win. Today's game is scheduled for 1:10
« Last Edit: July 07/25/20, 07:49:08 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I watched till it got tied up.  I missed a great ending. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Our bullpen wasn't sharp yday & they had 5 HR's. Lost 10-3, today's game is 1:10 again.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :dancinred: Dem Cubbies is lickin der chops :hubba: waitin :popcorn: fur dem MN Twinkies to come ta da Big Windy training-087 :blues brothers:

Sep 18, 2020  vs 
Minnesota 
8:15 pm
 Wrigley Field  —  —  —

Sep 19, 2020  vs 
Minnesota 
8:15 pm
 Wrigley Field  —  —  —

Sep 20, 2020  vs 
Minnesota 
2:20 pm
 Wrigley Field 
« Last Edit: July 07/26/20, 05:33:45 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I bet da Bomba squad is real scared. NOT!! :mooning:

Just looked at the box score for today. 14-2 da Bomba squad. Looks like Cave hit a grand slam in the first inning, Cruz hit 2 out and Gonzalez hit one out. And dat was against your white suxs Lee. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Cruz went 4 for 5 with 7 RBI's, Maeda was up 9-0 when he took the mound to start the 2nd. :crazy:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I bet da Bomba squad is real scared. NOT!! :mooning:

Just looked at the box score for today. 14-2 da Bomba squad. Looks like Cave hit a grand slam in the first inning, Cruz hit 2 out and Gonzalez hit one out. And dat was against your white suxs Lee. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I haven't looked at the box scores from around the league.  Are other teams scoring at a high rate too?  The guys talking during the first game were wondering if hitting was further along than pitching this season.  If so, that will bode well for the Twins and their ability to outscore opponents when they need to.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh Lee seems AWOL from this thread all of a sudden!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee's probably been hangin' with those Marlin's players who recently tested positive for COVID 19. Might be grim for the season continuing if that keeps up.  :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
oh Lee seems AWOL from this thread all of a sudden!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just fur da record ma brudder......Lee hates da White Sox :angry2: When raised in Chicago ya are eadder a Cubs fan or a (pale hose) White Sox fan! Never Both! :tut:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee's probably been hangin' with those Marlin's players who recently tested positive for COVID 19. Might be grim for the season continuing if that keeps up.  :sad:
Your right Dotch as I heard on the drive home that they have 4 more test positive so that means they have 7 total & that they've cancelled their home opener tonight because of it. That will put some stress on the already short condensed season & could easily spell doom for MLB.  :sad: Kind of waiting/thinking that same shoe might be about ready drop on the NBA as well. So look out NFL!! :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :doah: :scratch: i understand the issues here........but these guys arent in the hospital or on ventilators are they??????? so they quareentine, then when they test negative, then move on .............sheez.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: Too many players out, too many teams can't play, too many games to make up, game over. :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah Steve-o from the results I've been seeing, I'd say scoring is up considerably. :crazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Home opener with St Louis Cardinals @ 7:10 tonight. FA Homer Bailey gets the ball.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Saw the game last nite on youtubetv. Don't ask me how I remembered any of the hocus pocus to get on there again. Nice to see them win the game. Didn't see the national anthem kneeling but the Black Lives Matter & George Floyd stuff chaps my hide. It's turning me off as a fan. Fortunately they also still did God Bless America. I made damn sure I watched until the 7th to see if they would. If they hadn't I would've been done watching for the season. As it is the game itself was just sorta blah. Finding it difficult to get fired up about tuning in another one.  :sad: 
« Last Edit: July 07/29/20, 10:32:47 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Twins offense is ranked #3 in all of baseball. Barring injuries and Covid they will knock the ball around pretty good. As the bullpens get worn out we should see some real softball scores. Hitters might be a tad bit ahead of the pitchers at this point but we are in the heat of the summer when the ball always flys anyway. That and they likely are still using the juiced balls of last year.

Twins are off to a good start.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: I'll say, before the start of last nights game they were nearly averaging a run/inning. Tonights game against Cleveland is on FOX @ 6. For those who no longer get FSN ;) & haven't got a look at the Twins yet. You can tonight if you wish. Berrios gets the ball & he wasn't sharp in his 1st start.
« Last Edit: July 07/30/20, 12:27:38 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure, first game I can watch there Twinkies, turn it on and first pitch I see is a homer for the bad guys. :confused: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I think :scratch: I can fix that for you  ;), glenn. I just won't tell you when they're on somewhere other that FSN.  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Another lead off HR by Kepler & a 2 R double by Rosario in the 1st were pretty much the difference along with some good work by Dobnak & the bullpen last night. Avilia did have a HR in the 2nd too. :happy1: :cool:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Solo HR's by Sano(2) & Rosario accounted for all their runs & a stellar outing by Maeda who went 6 innings, giving up only 1 hit while havin 6 K's led to the 3-0 win last night.
« Last Edit: August 08/02/20, 10:25:10 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
3-1 win today, 3 out of 4 is pretty good against Cleveland. Caught Cleveland at a good time. If they ever get the hitting going with that pitching staff they will be tough.

7-2 record for the Twinks.   :bow:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They said that 7-2 for the 1st 9 games ties their best start ever in 2001. :happy1: :cool:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and 1 of those losses came when i watched. :confused: :taz: :taz: :banghead: no more. :rotflmao:

get your world series ticke............er wait!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They were behind 4-0 last I looked, bottom of the 5th, last night only to come back & tie it in the 6th. Cruz had the key hit(2B) in the top of the 9th to drive in Polanco for the winning run. Cruz & Kepler had 6 of their 7 hits. Thorpe opened the game & struggled but the bullpen was once again up to the job.