Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2020 Twins  (Read 20913 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The game was a absolute gift from the putrid Pirates. 5 walks and either a wild pitch or passed ball along with a hit scored the 4 runs to tie it.

Twinks were ready to lay down until the Pirates refused to let them.   :surrender:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The boxscore called it a wild pitch.  :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The drone was a 9 minute delay.  Hope they find out who owned it. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hey dutchy, how the Twins doing tonight. :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut:  :mooning: :pouty: Oh, go jump in your bird bath!! :mad1: training-087 :taz:                                 :scratch: :doah: No wonder they looked so bad......................................................you were watchin!! :thumbs: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

I've watched town teams that play more fundamental baseball. Getting swept by Detroit is one thing, but to get beat by the White Sux is something else.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So far I  have refused to watch all pro sports due to they're policat agenda.

curious about the twinkies,do they kneel during our nat'l anthem?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We just started watching them this year since we dropped Dish and can watch now.  Too bad they are slumping.  I went to bed when it tied up at 5 - 5.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

I've watched town teams that play more fundamental baseball. Getting swept by Detroit is one thing, but to get beat by the White Sux is something else.
The CWS are 22-13, have won 8 out of their last 10, & have the best road record in the AL. :crazy: Most of the "experts" thought they were at least a year away yet. :confused: Kepler's error in the 8th(?) really hurt, let them score 3 runs & pretty much cost us the game. :pouty:
« Last Edit: September 09/01/20, 09:11:43 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

You are missed. YOU are the reason they can't afford a frontline starter.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I just can't get into them this year, maybe its the injuries. Or no crowd,  used be able to pick out a hotty behind home plate but not no mo. Tried watching Sundays game but found myself bouncing around channels.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
In our short Twins fans stint, Kepler is one of our favorite players.  Sad to see him drop that ball.  I felt for him.  He is pretty good usually.  We are having fun watching but they are no Vikings!!! 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
In our short Twins fans stint, Kepler is one of our favorite players.  Sad to see him drop that ball.  I felt for him.  He is pretty good usually.  We are having fun watching but they are no Vikings!!!

Kep is sitting tonight. Likely to remind him what the good Lord gave him two hands for.   :laugh: You are correct, the Twinks aren't the Vikings. They have two World Series wins.   :bow:

I'm a baseball guy. If the Twins are on i'll watch them. I'll root for the Cardinals, Cubs, even the evil empire. But never, ever will I root for the White Sux or Brewers.   :coffee:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

You are missed. YOU are the reason they can't afford a frontline starter.

Oh well,it sucks these players that kneel during our anthem,I paid my dues for this country many years ago,two tours ,so if they can't stand and show respect and appreciate what we have given them,piss on em,they'll end up like the worthless nba,nfl,hockey is next and who cares about the wnba or soccer?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't watch the beginning.  I don't want to see it. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I don't watch the beginning.  I don't want to see it.

Keep in mind Snow doesn't watch, he only goes by what he reads on the internet and what he is told to believe.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh okay dutch if you say so it must be true...good grief  :crazy:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm new here so maybe I don't know the ropes here. If thats the case I'll get the boot soon enough.

All i've seen you do is piss & moan about rioters, BLM, athletes ect.
I have no problem with anybody (including you) voicing a opinion. However when you don't allow the same people you rail about to have a opinion I find that a joke. Your stating you are done with pro sports because the "athletes" disrespect the flag or country or your ideals or whatever I find laughable. 1 game, whats one game? Do they work for you? No. Then who cares about one game?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Believe it's Bert's last telecast tonite on a Twin's game. Sad day. Watched him pitch when I was a youngster in 1970 at the Met. The VFW treated all of us who worked as crossing guards during the school year. Have always appreciated his humor and knowledge of the game.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/02/20, 07:42:23 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Believe it's Bert's last telecast tonite on a Twin's game. Sad day. Watched him pitch when I was a youngster in 1970 at the Met. The VFW treated all of us who worked as crossing guards during the school year. Have always appreciated his humor and knowledge of the game.  :happy1:

sad I like him..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't know that.  Watching now.  Hope it is not health related.  Has always been a good person.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Did ya know Bert gave up 50 hr's one season?  ;)

Always liked the guy as a player and the early years of his broadcasting career. The stories and beliefs are getting old and I'm ready for a change. He can ride off into the sunset and enjoy all that comes with being a HOFer.    :bow:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
My faves were alwasy Herb Carneal and Jim Kaat.

I could listen to Herb read the phone book and Jim was one of the best story tellers in baseball.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well dutch,like I SAID i paid my dues in the military,"piss and moan about blm in my town ,yeah it pisses me off,hardly laughable pal wait till it effects you and your family,grow up.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
5 in a row, thanks again to a late Donaldson/Buxton led rally. Back to within a 1/2 game of the lead in the best division in MLB! :happy1: :cool:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The streak ended at 5 yday as a result of the bullpen having a terrible day, the 1st in a long time. The offense woke up though as everyone was smackin the ball around.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I listened to part of that game yesterday, sounded to me like Rosario had a couple dingbat moments  :pouty:.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Yeah, he made a couple throws :rolleyes: he shouldn't have. :tut: He was :mad1: he didn't catch the late HR, he did have a good game at the plate that game & a big hit yday too. :cool:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Maeda pitched a great game Friday, got some help(HR's) from Buxton & Jeffers Friday night. The ball was flying out of the park last night as they blasted 5 over the fence. :happy1: Would be nice to get today's game & sweep 'em. :cool: Start 4 games with the CWS on Monday & that should go a long ways towards determining who win the AL Central.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Was good to see them tee off on a pitcher that doesn't usually give up big hits, too bad for Rooker taking a ball off his arm,  kid has potential but i did read that Kepler will get activated maybe even today. Looks like big Mike gets the ball today.  :happy1: