Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Scotch Eggs  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I made some of those years ago and they are a treat.  But this guy lost me by blowing on the egg to get the shell off.  Man If I saw that I would not eat one even though the hot grease would kill all the germs  :rotflmao:.  Other than that he did a great job.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I thought the same thing.  I don't want him slobbering all over my egg.  But yes they look good and fun to make.  Like I said I would like to try mustard and horseradish.  I like ketchup and horseradish. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  I don't want him slobbering all over my egg.  .

:laughroll: :laughroll:

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree but looks interesting.   It might be something fun to try at fish camp.. I'm not blowing on them however!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They sell those at the Renaissance Fest, and they're really good. State Fair, too. Had 'em at both.
« Last Edit: February 02/12/20, 06:24:27 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline ThunderLund78

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I love eggs and I love everything about these except one thing - the soft-boiled yoke.  It's more of an aesthetic thing for me, but I either want my yoke runny or cooked hard/hard-boiled.  The look and texture of soft-boiled yoke has always grossed me out for some reason.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If I recall, the ones at the Renaissance Fair were hard boiled centers. I was too busy with one in my left hand, and a smoked turkey leg in my right... :rotflmao: