Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Big time snow event~  (Read 1936 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
consider us lucky so far buddy sent me a pic of his house from last weekend,he had 40+ inches in two days(breckenridge colorado....

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
He must of been plowing more than once a day.  Wonder how they keep the roads clear.  good luck.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
He must of been plowing more than once a day.  Wonder how they keep the roads clear.  good luck.

giant snow blowers on 2 ton trucks,buddy said he has to keep up as it snows day n night otherwise he's trapped until spring,the ski are got another 20"s mon/tuesday.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Way way back in the younger days we did lots of skiing at Winter park CO, it always seemed to snow every night for fresh powder. Tge hills around here just seemed too small after those trips..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Me skiing. :confused: :doofus: worse case of unintentional suicide you'd ever see. :surrender: :surrender: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
few people no the tranquility up top of a 13000 ft mountain,the air is clean,crisp and very thin,here we wait as our crazy explosive guyz set charges above the ski area to trigger avalanches so we can ski down to the village below. We exit the out of bounds gate ,jump in a 45 degree steep face then in to the main ski area,thru the trees and on to nice groomed run's (corderoy )trails

« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 09:09:15 AM by snow1 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
At the end of the day,exhausted the sun finally comes out for one last run,I  feel my age and a hot shower is in order and a knapp,younger days we would be swillen a few cold ones...