Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 507708 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to see folks making a stand.... waiting for the religous groups to chime in with law suits,muzzies are silent on this issue. Didn't the orthodox jews make a big stink a few years ago in new york against having they're children vaccinated against mumps during a out break?,somalis as well couple years ago as they had measel out breaks in they're communities,spreading like wildfire.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good to see folks making a stand.... waiting for the religous groups to chime in with law suits,muzzies are silent on this issue. Didn't the orthodox jews make a big stink a few years ago in new york against having they're children vaccinated against mumps during a out break?,somalis as well couple years ago as they had measel out breaks in they're communities,spreading like wildfire.
maybe iffin they dont like the rules here, they could always go back to the homeland!!! just sayin.........

i'm actually quite surprised there arent alot more of these lawsuit out there........should be!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, not ike there aren't enough lawyers cruisng the waters for bait....

Stand up for yer rights!  :happy1:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2021/09/29

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sad!  :pouty:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Get the friggin shot.  Takes 5 minutes.  They will bitch about anything.  Geez. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda like kissin' a homely girl...it won't hurt ya, and it'll make her happy.  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup no more freedom of choice in this country anymore.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, that is the saddest part of the whole thing.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw this one comin' from Mayo.....buddy who's a section head told me they're gonna....*BOOT*

https://kttc.com/2021/09/29/mayo-clinic-to-enforce-a-vaccine-mandate-in-coming-weeks/
« Last Edit: September 09/29/21, 07:27:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What also really makes all of this  :bs: is that they don't count the people that have had the rona and have the natural antibodies. They should be counted in with the vaccinated population numbers towards herd immunity. The natural antibodies are by far stronger than the antibodies from the vaccine. And that comes right from the doctor the developed the MRNA stuff. Listened to him last week. Was an interesting listen.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Not a chance,gov't is pushing it to hard,experimental still,long term effect?....not to mention if these vaccines are so wonderful why do folks still wear masks after the poke? why are so many folks getting the virus after both pokes? Oh from the unvax  :doah:...so why put this crap in your body? but thats my take

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Not a chance,gov't is pushing it to hard,experimental still,long term effect?....not to mention if these vaccines are so wonderful why do folks still wear masks after the poke? why are so many folks getting the virus after both pokes? Oh from the unvax  :doah:...so why put this crap in your body? but thats my take
Pretty much same here. Nobady knows what the long term effects are from it yet. Also  know of 3 people that cacked within 3 days of getting the poke.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

The choice is to work there or not work there. Not much of a choice but it's still a choice. Where is their union in this?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Pretty much same here. Nobady knows what the long term effects are from it yet. Also  know of 3 people that cacked within 3 days of getting the poke.

Mayo is once again shutting down certain areas. After my physical last week, Doc made an appt to get my injured toes fixed/looked at in Podiatry...but, they are not making ANY appts right now or taking anyone. So, I'm stuck with this injury unless I wanna go elsewhere and pay outta pocket. NOT.
Wait 'til staff start quitting...which they've already done in my buddy's dept., he can't get help to save his soul. :censored:
« Last Edit: September 09/30/21, 09:17:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Reb,sounds like the sky is falling down they're and you're a mess....maybe nursing a bottle of "fireball" is in order?  j/k. Maybe a day run to slippery saloon in wabasha?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't drink alcohol...... :mad1: or I'd be piggerfied round the clock. I deal with the crap as it comes. I get by OK. Really do need those toes fixed, though, they got smashed a year ago. Nail grew back in a high "V" and thick, and is pushing into toe. Hurts like hell to wear shoes. Gonna haveta figger out somethin' soon. Been going barefoot all Summer.  Mayo creates a lot of it's own probs.....they've been way short of staff since this COVID crap began. That's why I haven't been out once with my fishing buddy all year (him either) becuz he's doing 14 hour days and weekends to boot. If yer a section head, they use you as they wish, since yer a salaried employee. Sure blew the hell outta the tourneys we had planned to do this year.  :angry:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, they do seem to create their own problems. Some day you think they would get a clue.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

The choice is to work there or not work there. Not much of a choice but it's still a choice. Where is their union in this?
i"ve been out of the union thug business for over a year now, so i really dont know what unions are deciding. i'd venture to guess each union has there own ideas.

when this first started......we were kinda wait and see....but at that time there was no vacine so............ but i can say this, we always had the belief the employer is required to provide a safe work environment, so when the mask mandate came out, we not only followed the rules the employer had regarding them as well as backed them with the mask mandate.

got no idea with the vacines.......and nor to i care at this point!!!!!!!! :sleazy: i RETIRED!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Unions?! And MAYO??!  :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Unions?! And MAYO??!  :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

I was referring to Delta.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Neener Neener, got my booster today. Wife did too.  Daughter got hers last week.   I'll let you know when bill gates takes control of my DNA..   

Big fan of vaccines.   Shoot the juice to me, Bruce.   Put a gallon in me, Allen

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too Del.  Proactive works for me.  Wish my friends would protect themselves too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Neener Neener, got my booster today. Wife did too.  Daughter got hers last week.   I'll let you know when bill gates takes control of my DNA..   

Big fan of vaccines.   Shoot the juice to me, Bruce.   Put a gallon in me, Allen
TMI......dont care!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you guys get yer choice of kiddie-pop suckers? ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Word is Delmar requested a snoopy band-aid and grape tootsie-pop.. ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!