Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 508516 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i dont know snow........i may not like some people but never enough to hope they die????  :doah: :scratch: not even my EX-wife and she's a waste of totally good oxygen!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Your assuming glenn,but not a bad thought we'll have to wait n see what karma has instore for these corrupt...

just thinking out loud what a clever way to nix biden,save face for the dems pulling him out because of his health,not the 25th amen.,after all look at all the impeachable offenses brandon has done and lies/china/burisma etc...pelosi the same,so corrupt,now I see schifty has the crud as well

Karma has a busy work load this month.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So is this how the left rids our country of biden?

"Pelosi tests positive with covid,hours after sitting with brandon,I mean biden,hopefully good ridence to both....and harris."

We have all seen these ppl masked and claims of taking the jab...yet.

came across this tibit of information I thought worth sharing regarding the jab...

. www.openvaers.com
guess i'm reading this wrong then????? to me this isnt me assuming...but whatever!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: anyone else getting any calls about a survey regarding the Rona???
I've got 2 calls in the last 5 minutes, I didn't answer but they left a voicemail asking to call back about a Rona survey.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I've got 2 calls in the last 5 minutes, I didn't answer but they left a voicemail asking to call back about a Rona survey.

nope and don't jinx us!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I don't think I'm on any government call list. My opinion won't be the bunnies and rainbows they are looking for.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing like that here, sounds like something I would pay NO attention too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't think I'm on any government call list. My opinion won't be the bunnies and rainbows they are looking for.
IF I decided to take that call I don't think they'd like my responses either.  :sleazy: :evil:

I'm thinking if I remember right when you got the vaccine you might have given them a phone number, but I don't really remember. :scratch:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hope they call me again. I'll give them glenn's number, again.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope they call me again. I'll give them glenn's number, again.  :coffee:
:confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Nope......no call. News says a couple of new Omicron variants are starting to spread. Have to get the booster again.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
No call here either. They certainly won't like my thoughts.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Only phone #s given here was when I was scheduling our appts online. :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i would think thats all it take!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Why bother? all the data about vaccines,booster's etc,none work add in side effects,ugh.It's a dice roll,then the masks...I still see ppl driving alone with a mask on,why?just masks in general is like trying not to smell a fart thru a window screen,ain't gonna work,I feel for the children in certain states under 12yrs old,schools,gotta be tough,JMO folks do what they gotta do...doesn't help when fauci rear's his ugly head again creating more issues,I remember back in 2020 when this chinese plague hit,fauci said masks for two weeks,today it's over two years,now this new variant and talk about mail in ballots/voter I.D.s as we approach mid terms,never ends.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe not snow but if enough people tell them there 2 cents, maybe they'll get the point

About 2 weeks ago I received an opinion poll from the republican party regarding Biden, I can assure you when they read it they would of wished they never wasted the money sending it to me.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i would think thats all it take!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:
:scratch: WM pharmacy has had that # for 7-8 years, that's where I get my prescriptions refilled up there. They don't even call to let me know when they have filled it, they email. :confused:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to see the surgeon on my knee follow up. Got the next Covid booster while at the hospital.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO how is the knee doing?  Feel ok? 

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
knee is OK.....But my thigh is not liking the therapy. Been this way for the 4 years since I had the surgery. Now I'm asking it to do what it isn't used to. Lots of pain. Oxycodone and Tylenol. The stretching is  painful. Can't ride in a vehicle more then 30 min. stretched in the back seat. Saw the surgeon today. Could take awhile to get the thigh muscles to cooperate.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
knee is OK.....But my thigh is not liking the therapy. Been this way for the 4 years since I had the surgery. Now I'm asking it to do what it isn't used to. Lots of pain. Oxycodone and Tylenol. The stretching is  painful. Can't ride in a vehicle more then 30 min. stretched in the back seat. Saw the surgeon today. Could take awhile to get the thigh muscles to cooperate.
i watched my wife go through therapy for both hips and knees replacement. looked like it hurt. you'll get there!!!!! :happy1:

Ken, how does that oxy affect you???? man when i had my back fixed they gave me some. the first couple days after surgery it really helped with the pain, but man after that i DID NOT like what it did to me.  i told my wife i think i know what women go through with menopause  :doah: with hot flashed and stuff. i quit taking it. :tut:

and to think when i had my bypass surgery they sent me home with tylenol 3!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not to mention the constipation that some people get from taking it.  Remember your stool softeners Ken. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I recall saying months ago that these boosters would never end. The money grab is just to easy for these guys to resist. It will be just like a flu shot, recommended every year. Wait a minute..........just like the flu?   :mad1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol Dutch. Yup just like the flu shot. I say to each his own if they want the shot or not.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol Dutch. Yup just like the flu shot. I say to each his own if they want the shot or not.
yep same here!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

like many things in life!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
I have Diabetes. So I am taking NO chances with this Covid or the Flu. It would mess up my meds and eating. And maybe put me in the hospital. I also still wear a mask every where inside except at home. I have not had the Flu in many years.

Glenn.....I have had no side effects from the Oxcy or Hydrocodone I have taken in the past. Don't even know it is inside of me. I also take 6 Tylenol and 4 Ibuprofen during the day. The thigh pain is intense when bending my knee as far as I can. Seems to be getting better and was able to bend it more at therapy yesterday.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
You all are correct. It is a personal choice. Right for some, but not for all. Personally I don't care if a person walks around in a plastic bubble, that would be their choice. However, my choice would be no bubble. But again, thats MY choice.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I have Diabetes. So I am taking NO chances with this Covid or the Flu. It would mess up my meds and eating. And maybe put me in the hospital. I also still wear a mask every where inside except at home. I have not had the Flu in many years.

Glenn.....I have had no side effects from the Oxcy or Hydrocodone I have taken in the past. Don't even know it is inside of me. I also take 6 Tylenol and 4 Ibuprofen during the day. The thigh pain is intense when bending my knee as far as I can. Seems to be getting better and was able to bend it more at therapy yesterday.
that kinda crazy how it affects people differently!!!!!!  :doah: :scratch: that stuff threw me for a loop!!!!!!

both them drugs and about 10 more are on many employers lists that if you DO NOT tell the employer your on them is a terminating offense. back in my union thug days i seen a guy with 30 years of service lose his job over it.....and he was on the safety committee!!!!  :crazy: :crazy: :doofus:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good information. I didn't know a vested union guy could get fired.   :coffee: