Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 504104 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I heard ya get a free CD of that in every box of jasmine rice...... :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Like the virus it's kind of "catchy".

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
"Since you said tap water kills all viruses, should we hook hoses to the tap and just spray everyone down? "

Are you seriously trying to say that a guy could get corona virus from drinking tap water from the faucet?    :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What is it you can't comprehend? YOU said tap water KILLS viruses. I said use it to kill the virus then.  Quit backpedaling and twisting things around.

I can see stocking up on food and TP because maybe you won't be going out to the store for a couple weeks.   But water comes out of the pipe in the sink... for most people.   And it is chlorinated so no viruses in there. 

« Last Edit: March 03/05/20, 09:47:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
If I was you del I would send a memo to the president about your tap water idea, he might buy it and give you a high paying position on his team!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife sent me these photos from Target yesterday.

Hey Coop....just figured out why everyone is buying water! Just read an article that was exploiting myths about the virus, apparently there were numerous reports and tons of social site posts that drinking lots of water will keep you from getting the virus, because if yer dehydrated, or your mouth gets dry, it will hit you. They stated that rumor started in China.... :rolleyes:

So, did you stock up on Milk-bones yet?   🐕‍🦺
« Last Edit: March 03/05/20, 10:25:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
If I was you del I would send a memo to the president about your tap water idea, he might buy it and give you a high paying position on his team!
yea he'd get fired too.........who hasnt in his administration.............probably tried to screw them outta there last check too!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Excuse me, but this is the highly informative Corona Pandemic thread... :tut:

Now go drink a big glass of water!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/05/20, 10:49:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Excuse me, but this is the highly informative Corona Pandemic thread... :tut:

Now go drink a big glass of water!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
What is it you can't comprehend? YOU said tap water KILLS viruses. I said use it to kill the virus then.  Quit backpedaling and twisting things around.

I can see stocking up on food and TP because maybe you won't be going out to the store for a couple weeks.   But water comes out of the pipe in the sink... for most people.   And it is chlorinated so no viruses in there. 

No viruses in treated tap water is what I said.  It is safe to drink. you won't need bottled water.  Nowhere did I say tap water was a disinfectant.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My buddy who works at Home Depot said they put a limit of one pkg per person of face masks....good for them. Now the grocery stores need to do it on everyday things people need like Tylenol, water, etc. Quit letting the pigs wipe out everything. I see there's a ton of masks at outrageous prices on E-bay...the scammer pigs that you knew was gonna happen. Maybe I need to go on pig patrol. 🐷
« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 08:46:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't care who ya are, this is danged funny!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 08:59:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: meh!!!!!!! :azn: :evil: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you haveta go count geese or duck migrations or something?
« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 08:58:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope.........my sole purpose for waking up today, i was told,..........was to torment you!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya knew THIS was coming too...it popped up on the local online news... :doah:

https://www.airygal.com/-t_381?vsid=41248&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItrvi646G6AIV5Af5AB1TPAtqEAEYASAAEgK78vD_BwE

I'm gonna start selling 3 packs of the Reb-o-matic one size fits all mask......

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope.........my sole purpose for waking up today, i was told,..........was to torment you!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That's why I've seriously considered taking up drinking as a hobby again.   :tequila;

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, i'm pretty sure tomorrow i'll be a candidate for the Michelob golden draft lite virus!!!!! :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :drinking: :drinking:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Thought it was gooses to him? :confused:                    ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Thought it was gooses to him? :confused:                    ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't get him started again, Gunner! He'll start with the "getting goosed", then it'll turn into  a SEKS thing, followed by beer drinking....debauchery!    :tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :banghead: :bonk: :pouty:                          :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't get him started again, Gunner! He'll start with the "getting goosed", then it'll turn into  a SEKS thing, followed by beer drinking....debauchery!    :tut:
:dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd: too late!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna start selling 3 packs of the Reb-o-matic one size fits all mask......

Do you want paper or plastic?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too much plastic on the planet already. Mine are bio-degradable and reusable.  Great for wrapping those fish guts or dead skwirrels in before mailing. ;)

Besides, I am already marketing one, you were scooped yday.

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=39452.60    Reply #89.... :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 10:55:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we might be OK after all; just call Dr. Trump! That and a good spray of tap water should do it!  :happy1:
I saw him saying this on the noon news this am while grabbing lunch.

Experts say the death rate is 3.4 percent. Trump says that's 'false.'

The World Health Organization said this week that about 3.4 percent of coronavirus patients have died.

"Globally, about 3.4 percent of reported COVID-19 cases have died," Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the director general of the WHO, said at a news conference in Geneva this week.

During an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday night, Trump claimed that the WHO estimate was "false, fake news" citing a "hunch" he had.

"I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number — and this is just my hunch — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this and it's very mild, they'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor. You never hear about those people," Trump said. 

« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 12:08:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
"I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number — and this is just my hunch — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this and it's very mild, they'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor. You never hear about those people," Trump said.

You know what the sad thing is...?

Trump might be right.

Experts have an estimate of the fatality rate now, but the statistics will probably change as more people contract the virus.  It will go up or down and Trump will claim victory either way because the "experts were wrong again."

A lot of people will get sick.   Most will likely get better.  Perhaps many never will go see a doctor and there is no good way to know how many unreported cases there are.

I just wish everything that came out of his mouth didn't sound like garbage.   :puke:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How many of us have had it already? We'll never know....and yer right on all counts.
If he's proven wrong, it's "Fake news". If he ends up being right, it's "See? I told ya it was fake news".   :bonk:

Girlfriend: "I heard you were cozying up to that little blond last nite".....

Me: "Nope. Fake news"
« Last Edit: March 03/06/20, 12:27:51 PM by Rebel SS »