Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503997 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  We all need to be safe and take steps to stem this but......... we need some humor too. :happy1:
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Darned tootin', Mark..... ;)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
My brother went to Fareway yday not long after they opened, 8:30 ish, & they were standin in line for TP that was still on the truck. :crazy: Our schools went from some just extending Spring Break a week in the morning on Sunday to being closed for another month by early PM too. 
« Last Edit: March 03/17/20, 09:24:53 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Just left fleet farm.  Ammo is flying off the shelves.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was wondering about that. With all the target practicing I heard on the landscape over the weekend they're probably running low.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad we have been stocking up for awhile.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The govenor came out around 10:30 this mornin & ordered all bars, restuarants, gyms, & theaters down here closed at noon.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I just drove through st cloud to do a union membership meeting and there are ALOT of empty food establishments with near empty parking lots.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The govenor came out around 10:30 this mornin & ordered all bars, restuarants, gyms, & theaters down here closed at noon.

Bet the polly-ticians are having some "behind closed doors" meetings... :toast:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I just drove through st cloud to do a union membership meeting and there are ALOT of empty food establishments with near empty parking lots.

the new norm, and DWI's will be down too I'll bet
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Their handing out rubber gloves at work,  sure wish I had a pair while fueling this afternoon. Thought I would top it off, just in case ya know.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee. I wonder if they will have to post pone the election if this goes on to long.  ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just heard Macys is closing all their stores...  And my bank, Think (formerly known as IBM credit union) is closing their lobby service.  Drive up, on line, and by appointment only. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee. I wonder if they will have to post pone the election if this goes on to long.  ;)

Well, people just don't seem to get it. I stopped at my buddy's tire place today to have the lugs retorqued after my rotation a month ago, and there were was a young chinese girl and guy in there engrossed in their life-giving Iphones. She was snorting and sneezin, into the air, and wipin' her nose on her coat...I got up and stood outside by the truck until Matt came out. That's why I think this quarantine may help, but it sure ain't gonna stop nothing' with crap like that happening.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just heard Macys is closing all their stores...  And my bank, Think (formerly known as IBM credit union) is closing their lobby service.  Drive up, on line, and by appointment only.

Affinity did that last Friday. And the place where Mom is at now said NO VISITORS OR VENDORS IN THE COTTAGES, PERIOD.
Wonder who's gonna stock 'em with food?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
All Social Security offices are closed. Post office here closing up today.
Sure glad I did my taxes and got 'em back two weeks ago.  :azn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My niece works at a bar and she just said if they serve a drink after 5 they will be fined $1,000

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did the Census in 2010 and applied to do it this year.  Have gotten a number so am in the system.  I wonder how that will all pan out.  Our job is to go to peoples houses and or call them to get them to help do their info. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thru the window like in prison.   :rotflmao:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Pet owners, it’s happening with pet food also. My wife went to Chuck&Don’s and this is the photo she sent me. I told her I would order from Chewy.Com. When I placed the order I received this email.

Things are a little backed up on our end with many pet parents ordering food and supplies. Rest assured, we're working hard to deliver your order as soon as possible, while caring for the health and safety of our team members.
We expect most orders to be delivered within the next 5-8 days. You'll automatically receive a tracking link as soon as your order ships. Nothing to do on your part. We're taking care of it.
Thank you for understanding. We hope all our pet parents and their beloved pets stay safe.

Yours truly,

The Chewy Family

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Ssssoooooo.......we are testing at work.....
They are taking our temperature, if you have a fever of 100.2, you get sent home and cannot return without a doctor's note 😔
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I was at Fleet Farm yesterday to get Lucy's food and there was plenty but that was yesterday.  If they run out she will eat with us.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
How many of you work where you work HD?  Is it a welding shop?

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If I could give more than two likes I would have.   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

At our division, we have around 85 employees, corporate wide, we have a few thousand.

I work in the die cast division, which makes some of the clutches, cylinder heads, brake assemblies, crank cases...etc... For most small gas engine, atv, utv on the market.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

At our division, we have around 85 employees, corporate wide, we have a few thousand.

I work in the die cast division, which makes some of the clutches, cylinder heads, brake assemblies, crank cases...etc... For most small gas engine, atv, utv on the market.
sounds like a good place to union organize!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :smoking: :evil: :evil: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

sounds like a good place to union organize!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :smoking: :evil: :evil: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Actually, we had some union organizers wanting to bring the union in....they locked the gates and asked if you wanted to work? If you wanted the union, the gates would stay locked....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Actually, we had some union organizers wanting to bring the union in....they locked the gates and asked if you wanted to work? If you wanted the union, the gates would stay locked....
and that my friend is illegal as hell...……..what union??ours......we'd be talkin to NLRB!!!!!!