Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503856 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
An article in the Sunday paper sayin that they're gonna start makin hand sanitizer in a Ia prison, like NY, all from donated materials & the state will be giving it away free. It went on to say that Winnebago is donating some of their RV's to the people out in Calif who are on the front lines treating the really sick & have been sleepin in their cars.  :happy1: :cool: Despite their training & protecting gear they are concerned that they'll eventually get the virus so there are afraid to go home & infect their families. :crazy: :pouty:

The soldiers on the front line always know some are never going home....
« Last Edit: March 03/22/20, 05:07:06 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time for more levity...
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Harvey Weinstein tests positive for coronavirus, report says

Convicted rapist and disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein tested positive for coronavirus, the head of the New York state corrections officers union told Reuters.

Weinstein, 68, was transferred to Wende Correctional Facility, a maximum-security state prison east of Buffalo, NY, on Wednesday. There, he tested positive for coronavirus, Michael Powers, president of the New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, learned on Sunday and told Reuters.

Weinstein is currently in isolation at the prison, Powers said, and several staff at the facility have also been quarantined.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Another tidbit I heard this morning is that a lot of those Spring Breaker's are testing positive as they returned home. :shocked: :bonk: :banghead: :doah: :sad: That a way, take it back to the campus or your families. :crazy: :angry2:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
look out , sounds like a SHELTER IN PLACE, will or may be coming soon.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Been hearing that too glenn. Most think Walz will come out sometime early this week with it. Haven't heard any mention of it down here........................yet.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Been hearing that too glenn. Most think Walz will come out sometime early this week with it. Haven't heard any mention of it down here........................yet.

ST. PAUL, Minn. (KTTC)-- On Monday, Gov. Walz and the Minnesota Department of Health, will update the media on their response to COVID-19.

The briefing will be at 2 pm at the Department of Revenue in St. Paul.

Only members of the press will be permitted.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Another pc on the news was about Washington DC, all apple trees are blossoming & way too many tourist who aren't practicing social distancing. The clip I seen had a lot older people in it too. :crazy: They've already set limits & are trying to control how many people in the area at 1 time.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

So, Marshal Law!  :undecided:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, that's MARTIAL law, leech.

THIS  is Marshall law.   ;) :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I better go shopping quick!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those are all standard now at Walfart, home of the empty shelves and supply hogs.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so i am hearing the state of Wisconsin is also considering this SIP. talking to the boss he is saying at the moment CONSTRUCTION in Minnesota at the moment is considered essential. since we are also a hiring Hall we believe we should be able to work, if that holds true.

not sure if they would define the shops as essential, but they do  construct/build things. one even uilds vessels for the drug industry and food......so .................   

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife just read this to me:  If you just got a call saying you tested positive to Covid-19 and you had to list all of the people you have been in contact with and places you have been to in the last 14 days would you feel proud of yourself or embarrassed by your actions? 
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 10:41:26 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I see not all schools are closed!!!  the Amish schools are going strong!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Some should be required to watch this before heading into the store.  :azn:

https://t.co/aEiQo14tIu 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Some should be required to watch this before heading into the store.  :azn:

https://t.co/aEiQo14tIu 

That and guards posted at all entrances/exits.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Ha, ha Dcik!   :angry:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ha, ha Dcik!   :angry:   :rotflmao:

Well!   :mooning:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew it. Two months to go then my mortgage is paid off. Just my luck.  There goes my extra monthly cash.   :angry2:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 11:14:09 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
so i am hearing the state of Wisconsin is also considering this SIP. talking to the boss he is saying at the moment CONSTRUCTION in Minnesota at the moment is considered essential. since we are also a hiring Hall we believe we should be able to work, if that holds true.

not sure if they would define the shops as essential, but they do  construct/build things. one even uilds vessels for the drug industry and food......so .................   
:scratch: Sure hope you can keep workin, glenn.  :rolleyes: For your wife's sake!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Sure hope you can keep workin, glenn.  :rolleyes: For your wife's sake!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
#metoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew it. Two months to go then my mortgage is paid off. Just my luck.  There goes my extra monthly cash.   :angry2:
:scratch: :scratch: why???????? makes no sense????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why what?  Del said we're gonna die! The end is here!  He said 'bye!    :bonk:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 12:20:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote] :scratch: Sure hope you can keep workin, glenn.  :rolleyes: For your wife's sake!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Oh, he got a new job where he hasta work?!  :rotflmao:  :surrender:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why what?  Del said we're gonna die! The end is here!  He said 'bye!    :bonk:
why or when you start believing anything Del said?? :scratch: you bump your head?? :doofus: :rotflmao: