Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503426 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:scratch: Sure hope you can keep workin, glenn.  :rolleyes: For your wife's sake!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Oh, he got a new job where he hasta work?!  :rotflmao:  :surrender:
[/quote] :doah: :shocked: WELL.  :confused: :moon:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
HI GLENN!   Someone told me to say that!!!    :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HI GLENN!   Someone told me to say that!!!    :nerd:
:banghead: :banghead: damn Gunner................................... :angry2: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew it. Two months to go then my mortgage is paid off. Just my luck.  There goes my extra monthly cash.   :angry2:
:scratch: :scratch: why???????? makes no sense????????
Why what?  Del said we're gonna die! The end is here!  He said 'bye!    :bonk:
Had me  :scratch: too. :doofus: :doah:                                     ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 01:19:13 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You two gettin' to be ding and dong!   :bonk:  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A little light reading on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce. No mention of union thugs. Looks like I still probably gotta do chores tho.  :doah:

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A little light reading on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce. No mention of union thugs. Looks like I still probably gotta do chores tho.  :doah:

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
:mooning: :mooning: when they build power poles to bring that electricty to you house, when they build stainless vessels for food and drug companies, when they build bridge girders and structural steel and when they repair mining equipment..........there gonna be essential!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :mooning:

try again PUTZ!!!!!!!!! now mail carriers delivering dead critters..............thta another issue!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Careful what you wish for pal... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just watched Walz's bcast. No SIP order today; still under consideration down the road......continue to do just what we have. Stay home if possible.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Took my son over ta da hospital yesterday fur some scheduled X Rays. I was worried bout limited parking at dat time a day. Parkin is usually hard ta find. Well, I couldn't believe all da open parkin spots. :doah: We were greated by security :police: a plenty. Had ta show why we were dare. Den show um da x ray order. Next person asked us lots of questions bout our condition and past condition. Next person needed Id and printed us name badges. Der was hardly anyone in da waiting room area.

It was sort-a like a ghost town. I guess folks are stearin away from da hospital as much as day kin! We had no choice and had ta be dare.
« Last Edit: March 03/24/20, 11:10:54 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya don't wanna go to da hospital.... Dere's sick people dere...

:pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Germ central.  :oscar:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure bout you guys but it's crazy how one can turn into a germaphobe in a short amount of time.  Between work and here anything that gets touched is wiped down daily,  might work might not but it's worth a shot. Cant speak for all but I could go for a few weeks off!!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure bout you guys but it's crazy how one can turn into a germaphobe in a short amount of time.  Between work and here anything that gets touched is wiped down daily,  might work might not but it's worth a shot. Cant speak for all but I could go for a few weeks off!!  :happy1:

yes it's very interesting for sure...  too much some times....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got an email stating that we are deemed critical.....crap.....

I wanted to shelter in place!  :banghead:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I worked from Sunday and I'm done Wednesday and then off for some time.  I feel sorry most for the cashiers.  The management gave everyone a $2 raise plus instead of time and a half for overtime it's double time.  Fine but the cashiers work part time and it's only the $2 raise which I'm sure they like.  They are two feet from the customer, they have no choice.  They don't get the double overtime like the full timers.  That's wrong.  They should get a $10 dollar raise.  This raise is till April 15 and then everything goes back to normal as far as pay.  You would think the employers who are getting more than double the buisness could afford to give the cashiers a big boost.  Come Wednesday this guy is staying home.  I did not hoard anything.  I could get all the meat every day no problem with no limit [except ground beef] every day.  But I got a big freezer and I have bought sale stuff over time and I'm set.  There is plenty of meat to be had.  We have had ground beef mostly ground at the store for folks.  We limited it to 3 packs per person.  Some limit it to one per person.  It's the hoarders who are the problem.  Stop it. There are family's with more kids than you have.  Think about it.  There are senior people out there who need stuff.  THink about that.  The meat manager orders a lot of stuff every day.  Today he had  three pages of shortages.  I'm sure there are other managers who see the same thing.  Milk, eggs are another short items outside of meats.  Of course there is TP.  I had a guy that went to a gas station and got it but the big stores didn't have it.  Early bird gets the worm.  I see paper towels are more in the shelves.  So anyway hope everyone is doing well.  good luck

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I went to the Cub in Cambridge Saturday morning...6 a.m. and the pickings were slim....

I don't even know what to say.....some shelves were bear, other stuff was stocked.

It's going to effect us all.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our big mall, Apache Mall, closed down entirely today.........

My cousin said Walfarts shelves are still bare. That doesn't surprise me. Nothing but a bunch of hoarders down here. Asked her why she even bothers going out there anymore... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 06:06:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wis. Is announcing the SIP tomorrow. All non essential businesses close. The shop in Hagar city is considered essential by the dept of Homeland security.
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 06:52:28 PM by glenn57 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Wife says hair cutting salons are essential....   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My barbers wife, who is a beautician, makes house calls.......so does he. Might haveta get him over here.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The hoggers are everywhere here.  :angry2:  🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

https://kttc.com/2020/03/23/stocking-up-locals-load-up-on-liquor-in-midst-of-crisis/
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 08:27:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The hoggers are everywhere here.  :angry2:  🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

https://kttc.com/2020/03/23/stocking-up-locals-load-up-on-liquor-in-midst-of-crisis/
yea so  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: wadda gonna do all the time staying home. embroider!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, maybe! So?  Gonna knit you a muffler!   :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Complete dumbasses.  I hope they follow the idiot that was on the news and show us him when he gets the virus. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Complete dumbasses.  I hope they follow the idiot that was on the news and show us him when he gets the virus. 
That kid who had his hat on backwards is now a f'in celebrity.   :doofus::banghead: :bonk: Bet his family really likes that.  :tut: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That kid who had his hat on backwards is now a f'in celebrity.   :doofus::banghead: :bonk: Bet his family really likes that.  :tut: :pouty:

Ya, his Daddy ***** off on in a flowerpot and had a bloomin' idjit. 💐

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman