Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503844 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
very sad indeed.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Last week the steward from my shop from our shop 3 miles down the road from there told me they shut down for 3 days for sanitizing.

Yesterday at the request of there governor and Mayer asking they shut down for the 14 day self quarantine time line. The company is also paying the employees for the 2 weeks.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Last week the steward from my shop from our shop 3 miles down the road from there told me they shut down for 3 days for sanitizing.

Yesterday at the request of there governor and Mayer asking they shut down for the 14 day self quarantine time line. The company is also paying the employees for the 2 weeks.

sure hope it stays that way!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My son works at a place in Avon that builds trailers they shut it down the last 2 weeks but got paid also. He goes back to work tomorrow.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
My son works at a place in Avon that builds trailers they shut it down the last 2 weeks but got paid also. He goes back to work tomorrow.

that place on the north side of the highway???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

that place on the north side of the highway???
yep!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mayo's 19 story Plummer bldng tower lit in blue for COVID....(Click for close up)
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 05:18:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
And just another leg of the Corona virus....🐭

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/starving-angry-cannibalistic-america-s-rats-are-getting-desperate-amid-n1180611

Why would they even post such a moronic report! Let the Rats eat their self's who give a crap! Isn't there enough going on to worry about then what some Rat catcher has to say!  :bonk: :confused:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/starving-angry-cannibalistic-america-s-rats-are-getting-desperate-amid-n1180611

Why would they even post such a moronic report! Let the Rats eat their self's who give a crap! Isn't there enough going on to worry about then what some Rat catcher has to say!  :bonk: :confused:
slow news day  :crazy: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

To pump up the volume! Whatever it takes!  Like I been saying, the entire worlds just friggin' crackerdog! Why, it's so bad, saying if yer stuck at home, they're even suggesting to try THIS!  Was right next to the rat article! Maybe ya coulda slow-cook a rat with it....!  :doofus:  :puke:

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/lifestyle/sous-vide-guide-how-it-works-best-recipes-get-started-ncna1169796
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 11:44:35 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So there will end up just being one rat left after they all eat each other.  Then Del can sous vide it and we will be done with that dilemma. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonder if he'll sear it first?  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
or brown it after????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
With gravy??

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we're up to May 13th now..................

(ABC 6 News) - Minnesota Governor Tim Walz is extending the peacetime stay-at-home emergency for 30 days.

This extension is effective April 13 through May 13 .
  Gov. Walz will seek the Executive Council's approval of the extension Monday afternoon.

“Our actions have saved lives, but the threat of COVID-19 remains,” said Governor Walz. “The next stages of this pandemic are going to challenge us – an extension of Minnesota’s peacetime emergency will allow us to protect Minnesotans’ health and wellbeing and continue to respond effectively to this rapidly-evolving situation.”

« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 01:20:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh joy..............

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  Ayup......says Gov Goofy.   :moon:
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 02:23:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
More updates:

CDC says Corona can travel up to 13 feet, and they're recommending doubling the 6' distance...I guess that now means two alligators deer... :deer: :deer:

The researchers also found that small concentrations virus-laden aerosols could remain sble riuspended in the air as far as 13 feet away from the infected person, more than twice the recommended 6 feet away. While it isn't known how contagious the virus is through aerosols, possible risk of an airborne infection led to new CDC guidelines for covering your mouth and nose while in public and try to maintain a distance of 12 feet.
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 03:12:37 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and then it will get extended until June next... or even July!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and then it will get extended until June next... or even July!!
ef that and the may 13. This is getting to be rediculous. :surrender: :angry2: the state best buy out all the businesses that go belly up. :angry2: :angry2: this order was soley intended to allow the medical professionals to prepare and get the proper equipment and supplies needed when things happen.

This virus isn't going to miraculously disappear for cripes sake.
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 05:40:59 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, if ya plan on having any Memorial day ribs, pigger steaks, chops....better get'em NOW. Smithfield just closed in entirety until further notice. Was going to be for 2 wks to disinfect, etc. Now they say it may be longer.....I can see it coming already... $10 lb pig chops....:censored:

Plus, lookee what else I found..  :doah:

https://www.nbcnews.com/businessmain/chinese-get-ok-buy-american-pork-producer-4B11243408
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 05:43:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one more for the Chinese.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna go on a pigger run tomorrow morning....you can mess with my TP, but not my piggers.   🐷    🏃‍♂️

RH, whaddya think will happen?
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 05:53:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, if ya plan on having any Memorial day ribs, pigger steaks, chops....better get'em NOW. Smithfield just closed in entirety until further notice. Was going to be for 2 wks to disinfect, etc. Now they say it may be longer.....I can see it coming already... $10 lb pig chops....:censored:

Plus, lookee what else I found..  :doah:

https://www.nbcnews.com/businessmain/chinese-get-ok-buy-american-pork-producer-4B11243408

Dang, if they would have given their folks pork to eat instead of Bats, this wouldn't have gone full circle on um!  :doah:

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Dang, if they would have given their folks pork to eat instead of Bats, this wouldn't have gone full circle on um!  :doah:

[/quote]

Sure hope they don't try sellin' bats here.... :censored:
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 06:29:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we're up to May 13th now..................

(ABC 6 News) - Minnesota Governor Tim Walz is extending the peacetime stay-at-home emergency for 30 days.

This extension is effective April 13 through May 13 .
  Gov. Walz will seek the Executive Council's approval of the extension Monday afternoon.

“Our actions have saved lives, but the threat of COVID-19 remains,” said Governor Walz. “The next stages of this pandemic are going to challenge us – an extension of Minnesota’s peacetime emergency will allow us to protect Minnesotans’ health and wellbeing and continue to respond effectively to this rapidly-evolving situation.”

Local news just said the stay at home expires May 3 now......I don't think anyone knows WTF is going on anymore. If he extended JUST the emergency order, I can understand that, allows him to put any immediate action in place....but the above post is pasted and copied in entirety. I think I'm gonna wear my mask and just do what I haveta do. Can't keep up with this yes no maybe crap.
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 06:27:59 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
say what???  something fishy Reb!  not sure what!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There sure is....and I think the original article made a mistake....that he just extended the EMERGENCY ORDER. I don't care. I'll read about it tomorrow. No way am I gonna watch the news.

Well, here's the latest...open to self-interpretation.....or whatever ya want.

(ABC 6 News) - Minnesota Governor Tim Walz is extending the peacetime emergency for 30 days.

This extension is effective April 13 through May 13.  Gov. Walz will seek the Executive Council's approval of the extension Monday afternoon.

Last week, Gov. Walz announced he was extending his stay-at-home order until May 4.

According to Walz's office, this extension of the peacetime emergency is necessary to continue many of the steps taken to curb the spread of the virus.
« Last Edit: April 04/13/20, 07:08:18 PM by Rebel SS »