Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503950 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that was my job for 26 years.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They may call you out of retirement.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
FW, I think :scratch: that the majority of people out yday in GR were seasonal & just getting up here. :confused:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tis the season.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Forgot :bonk:, I did see another pc on Miami  having to close their beaches again because nobody was wearin masks last night. It was on the CBS Evening news this time.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
They may call you out of retirement.

not happening, period!!!!  it's called retired for a reason!!!b   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I talked to a friend that I haven't seen for quite some time on the phone last night.  He read a conspiracy theory that China along with Putin and Trump knew this C-19 was coming and it was created to get rid of the elderly and lots of Boomers to decrease the money going to support them along with all of us on retirement collecting pensions and SS.  They just didn't realize it would take off as it did????

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He wasn't watchin CNN was he?  ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LLL  No idea.  I just read how 3 Drs. in Russia who complained about supplies.  2 mysteriously fell out of windows..  The other is in ICU with some mysterious disease. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
There are a few conspiracy theories out there. A lot of them make ya go  :scratch:.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, and we flew our own planes into the twin towers and the Pentagon?

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I talked to a friend that I haven't seen for quite some time on the phone last night.  He read a conspiracy theory that China along with Putin and Trump knew this C-19 was coming and it was created to get rid of the elderly and lots of Boomers to decrease the money going to support them along with all of us on retirement collecting pensions and SS.  They just didn't realize it would take off as it did????

Well last night was Cinco de mayo.......................So.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Sounds like a great night..   :sleazy:   I don't know about the last part though. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Sounds like something the Chinese came up with to make anyone who thinks it was a screwup in safety procedures at a lab in Wuhan be lumped in with these idiot theories. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Sounds like something the Chinese came up with to make anyone who thinks it was a screwup in safety procedures at a lab in Wuhan be lumped in with these idiot theories.

Sounds like you just came up with another idiotic conspiracy theory. Best hoard the tinfoil.
« Last Edit: May 05/06/20, 02:18:16 PM by roony »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
So you are all in on the "it came from the wet market bat soup" theory?   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am glad you asked Del.  Seems to me the lab mys function is very easy to see happening.  No problem at all. Especially in China.  What their intents were is also something to ponder.   To have a person get it from a bat at a farmers market deal sounds even harder to believe to me. 

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Just to add a little levity to the situation.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :doah: I see where they're getting SWAT teams involved in the protest over the state not opening things up down in Texas now. :crazy:  :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:tut: :doah: I see where they're getting SWAT teams involved in the protest over the state not opening things up down in Texas now. :crazy:  :pouty:
is Hondo and his team in on the action?????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So you are all in on the "it came from the wet market bat soup" theory?
and whats your brilliant theory on where it comes from.....................................

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Sounds like you just came up with another idiotic conspiracy theory. Best hoard the tinfoil.
Not what I said, your conspiracy theory is that the Chinese are the ones who are starting all the hair brained conspiracy theories, which is just another tin foil theory for the weak minded.
As far as the origin of the virus, I put more weight on the US intelligence services than the tweeters and internet know it alls.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Way overboard IMO!! Good way to escalate a situation & get somebody shot needlessly. :sad: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Way overboard IMO!! Good way to escalate a situation & get somebody shot needlessly. :sad:
i agree..........apparently you dont watch the TV show SWAT....... starring Shemar Moore. glenn tried to make a funny!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :doah: Actually I have been lately as the rest of the nightly line up has been sucking. Not a bad show but think I've seen most of 'em.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Word on the street so don't know if it is true so JB will have to verify for us.  I heard that Sanford is teaming up with Marvins to check for Covid at the plant.  Good idea if it is happening.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Word on the street so don't know if it is true so JB will have to verify for us.  I heard that Sanford is teaming up with Marvins to check for Covid at the plant.  Good idea if it is happening.
  :scratch: Was just thinkin about JB's line of work when we went to town on Tuesday as it was the 2nd time in a row where we didn't see 1 of those big yellow big rigs on Hwy 46 that says Marvins on it. Almost always see 1, maybe even 2. Sometimes it's actually when they're goin through GR but thought it a bit odd.  :confused:
« Last Edit: May 05/07/20, 08:47:50 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus: :doah: Actually I have been lately as the rest of the nightly line up has been sucking. Not a bad show but think I've seen most of 'em.
most of the shows at this point of year are reruns!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: sure this covid crap dont help.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Not what I said, your conspiracy theory is that the Chinese are the ones who are starting all the hair brained conspiracy theories, which is just another tin foil theory for the weak minded.
As far as the origin of the virus, I put more weight on the US intelligence services than the tweeters and internet know it alls.

So the BB-Plague didn't come from Rats, but some "Top Secret" US or China Lab in 1342?   :happy1: :happy1: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!