Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503385 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I wasn't moved by anything Walz said last nite. He tossed us a small bone by letting the stay at home order expire while extending his emergency powers another month. There are no guarantees on businesses opening, only tentative dates such as June 1 if businesses have a state approved plan in place. He was very defensive answering the one size fits all statewide policy question last nite. I think he's becoming more aware that people are getting seriously fed up in outstate. If he hadn't tossed us a bone and ordered us to stay home another two weeks or more, the wheels would've come off this thing real fast.       
:doofus: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :confused: Walz could send you a semi truck full of Gin and you'd still bitch about him!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :evil: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :nerd:

morning buddy!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speakin' of that, my Trump Bucks arrived yesterday as did coincidentally, a delivery from the gin fairy! At least The Donald still loves me!  :happy1:  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
How much is a semi load of gin these days?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Speakin' of that, my Trump Bucks arrived yesterday as did coincidentally, a delivery from the gin fairy! At least The Donald still loves me!  :happy1:  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Hmmm........i didnt get mine yet, but mine is coming by mail.

i did send donny wonny a text to just send my stimulas check right to the Biden campaign though!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Biden will forget to cash it & be in a care center by then, replaced by you know who & her new running mate... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Biden will forget to cash it & be in a care center by then, replaced by you know who & her new running mate... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:confused: UGH......better stop payment!!!!!!! :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Better not be a care center in Minnesota.   The dept of health website makes it look like they are very dangerous, with 80%  of the covid deaths in MN being residents of care centers.   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Something else pushing Walz in this latitude...

IOWA CITY, Iowa — Restaurants, salons, barber shops and gyms in Iowa will be allowed to reopen Friday under new restrictions intended to slow the coronavirus, the governor announced.

Gov. Kim Reynolds said Wednesday that she would lift an order closing restaurants in 22 counties, including the state’s largest metropolitan areas. Reynolds said she would also allow fitness centers, salons, barber shops, tattoo parlors and massage therapists to reopen in all 99 counties.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine came too. :happy1: :cool: IRS said they mailed it 4/24 & it was in Waverly in 3 days. Took another 17 days to get up here. :crazy:

Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine came too. :happy1: :cool: IRS said they mailed it 4/24 & it was in Waverly in 3 days. Took another 17 days to get up here. :crazy:

that's real snail mail then coming out of Iowa!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to enjoy hitting FF , Menards and what  not in the early afternoons after work before... Doesn't anybody work anymore?? Lol . These places are packed like a Sunday after the adds come out now a days.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well................i just got word from the boss man this crap will effect my employment status!!!!!!!! each rep will be laid off/furloughed  for 1 week coming up. dont know exactly when, but...................i'll get in on that $600.00 guberment money!!!!

time to stock up on beer, ice, and boat gas!!!!!!!!!!!!! itasca county  look out here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Note to self: Stay the hell away from Itasco Co.!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:damn straight!!!!!!! :moon: with any luck i'll chase gunner back to iowa too!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya know.........i havent been unemployed since like 1981 0r 1982?????????? :scratch: :scratch: and that was for like 6 weeks!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was never unemployed..  went one job to another and only had 2 jobs after getting out of the service....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:damn straight!!!!!!! :moon: with any luck i'll chase gunner back to iowa too!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: Already was planning heading back 'bout the end of the month. :mooning:  :scratch: Have you told your girlfriends down at Inger that your on your way yet? ;) :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Already was planning heading back 'bout the end of the month. :mooning:  :scratch: Have you told your girlfriends down at Inger that your on your way yet? ;) :nerd: :nerd:
:tut: :tut: that's your turf.... Ain't touching that!!🤪🤪

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Off work for one measly week and you get unemployment????????

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Off work for one measly week and you get unemployment????????
I didn't make the rules, I just abide by them!!👍 This week off is complement of the corona.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. Getting mine next week with another 1 or 2 coming in June and July.
« Last Edit: May 05/15/20, 01:47:03 PM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the more i think about this.....the more i'm gonna ask fer another one!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: for the financial good of the Local Union Hall!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
the more i think about this.....the more i'm gonna ask fer another one!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: for the financial good of the Local Union Hall!!!!!!!!
That is why we are required to do it. For the financial good of the company.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That is why we are required to do it. For the financial good of the company.
JB, what if anything are the people like the CEO, or the CCF doing?? I don't mind doing my part but I've read and seen to many stockholders and then sorts not doing anything.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So does everyone getting furloughed get the $600 a week?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So does everyone getting furloughed get the $600 a week?
YES............ and i just got the schedule........we all here get 4 weeks that are scattered  through the end of july!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
No wonder the country is going broke. LOL

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man is that creative bookeeping!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No wonder the country is going broke. LOL
yea that Trump might not be such a bad guy after all  :doofus: :doofus: :evil: :rotflmao: