Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503319 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think there's truth in that too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:surrender:
:confused: :pouty: there's always a smartass in the bunch. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty:  its not my opinion. just what they talked about on one of the top morning radio shows in the country...........

quit making a big issue out this............ :doah: :confused:
Top morning show my  :moon:  That'll learn ya from tuning into that garbage.. :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty:  its not my opinion. just what they talked about on one of the top morning radio shows in the country...........

Top morning show my  :moon:  That'll learn ya from tuning into that garbage.. :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: your a sheet house KQ morning show listener, just fess up. :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Dont blame Del, you brought it up. :mooning: :mooning:
The main one making it a political issue is the POTUS
They are all making it political.It is not just the POTUS.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
My nephew's friend had his parents die in a car accident from covid. Maybe if they were wearing a mask they would have survived.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dont blame Del, you brought it up. :mooning: :mooning:
The main one making it a political issue is the POTUS
They are all making it political.It is not just the POTUS.
man aint that the friggin truth!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just seen where the state of Georgia just ruled that counties, cities and municipalites cannot require or mandate wearing masks!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen that to. Let the business decide what they want to require.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :pouty: there's always a smartass in the bunch. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :tut: :scratch: :rolleyes: :doah: Yeah & we all know who that is here 95% of the time, don't we. :evil:                                                                             :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: July 07/16/20, 09:06:00 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had to go to the big M store in Alex yesterday, everyone was wearing a mask.. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Big M on their website says they require it. But I have been in a couple of them where people were not wearing masks.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Was glenn in there or was he panhandling outside for a dollar so he could buy a mask? Oh that's right you mailed him some masks! My bad... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i knew  da big M required it. st cloud city council is looking at make masks a requirement in public places. also heard wallyworld started requiring it today. costco has required it for a while . there was another big chain store was going to require it also , but gotz me a brain fart  :tongue: and dont remember what one!!! :doofus: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Was glenn in there or was he panhandling outside for a dollar so he could buy a mask? Oh that's right you mailed him some masks! My bad... :rotflmao:
:taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet you could find some in the trash Glenn, they won't hurt ya none since the virus is such a hoax anywat.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't ever recall calling this a hoax, and I do believe it is real. My problem is they told us they put these steps in place to allow the medical field to garner enough supplies when and if they needed it. They have since gone well above that.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
And there is still a shortage of critical supplies done to failures of primarily the federal g and government.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
target is another requiring masks

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :evil: but do these places supply masks free of charge  :surrender: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
:evil: but do these places supply masks free of charge  :surrender: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No, but they have free parking... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so..........i read this article on MSN's homepage from some top dog at the HHS, DEPT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES. he basiclly said that shut down all indoor bars and require masks and capacity at any place should only be 25% of capacity.

so i through this out as a discussion. WHAT IF............. You shut everything down and i mean everything except hospitals and places that sell food for 2 weeks. and if you leave your yard for anything you must wear a mask????????

would that in your opinion completely stop this covid crap??????????  for one i would do it.......it would really suck, but.....if it put this virus to bed....... :scratch: :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I will say that in Rochester, bars seem to have been the source of several outbreaks.   I guess drunk dudes aren't into social distancing... :mooning: :angry2: :doofus:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
so..........i read this article on MSN's homepage from some top dog at the HHS, DEPT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES. he basiclly said that shut down all indoor bars and require masks and capacity at any place should only be 25% of capacity.

so i through this out as a discussion. WHAT IF............. You shut everything down and i mean everything except hospitals and places that sell food for 2 weeks. and if you leave your yard for anything you must wear a mask????????

would that in your opinion completely stop this covid crap??????????  for one i would do it.......it would really suck, but.....if it put this virus to bed....... :scratch: :scratch:
Seen an  "expert" on the news yday say that if EVERYBODY would wear a mask for the next 4-8 weeks wherever they went we would put this CV-19 to bed, in his opinion. :rolleyes: :confused:
« Last Edit: July 07/16/20, 07:06:25 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Seen an  "expert" on the news yday say that if EVERYBODY would wear a mask for the next 4-8 weeks wherever they went we would put this CV-19 to bed, in his opinion. :rolleyes: :confused:
:confused: :scratch: why 4-8 weeks???? If you need to quarantine it's 14 days. So why not just the 14 days. :scratch: :doah: