Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503348 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't think we need to over-think this.

If you don't want to make a reservation, go to the bar and walk in.  You don't think that they will let you in if they have the space for you?   :confused:

Its simply over-legislation!  I recently walked into a sales office.  They said, "Technically, you are supposed to have a reservation."  I scowled. :angry:  And before I could get all huffy and make statements about where I would and wouldn't spend my money they said, "...But you just made one."

I reckon a bar will direct anyone to an open bar stool and they won't even have to scowl.   :tequila;

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's the way I see it too..  and my reaction would be like yours too... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Biden soon will announce they will hand out $100 for every vaccination you get. Need to reward the voters ya know.   :doah:   
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

If you don't want to make a reservation, go to the bar and walk in.  You don't think that they will let you in if they have the space for you?   :confused:

Its simply over-legislation!  I recently walked into a sales office.  They said, "Technically, you are supposed to have a reservation."  I scowled. :angry:  And before I could get all huffy and make statements about where I would and wouldn't spend my money they said, "...But you just made one."

I reckon a bar will direct anyone to an open bar stool and they won't even have to scowl.   :tequila;
well momma and me are gonna investigate Friday night. Decided to go to da pub fer a burger and  :toast: :drinking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking this afternoon for HH... 

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

well momma and me are gonna investigate Friday night. Decided to go to da pub fer a burger and  :toast: :drinking:

Might want to go tonight Glenn, Walz may shut it down again before Friday..........just cuz he can.  :rolleyes:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Biden soon will announce they will hand out $100 for every vaccination you get. Need to reward the voters ya know.   :doah:

In that case, I'll take one in each arm and one in each cheek.   :moon:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/11/21, 01:26:51 PM by Steve-o »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you could be so right dutchboy!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, I was looking on the MN Covid page to see if they were still posting the daily infection rate (spike) chart.  It took me a long time to find it, but I eventually did.

Rates haven't started to increase after Christmas/New Years, but it will be interesting to watch that graph over the next month.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/state/minnesota

here's one I look at Steve-o

Time to build a little cabin and go off grid in Cook County it looks like.  Could make Youtube videos for income! 
"Hey Guys, welcome back to Leech's off grid cabin. Today were chopping wood and making Lake Trout!"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They were blabbering about minnesota spiking 46.7% over the holidays. :scratch: :scratch: but with all the inconsistent  :bs: I don't pay much attention anymore. :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they make the numbers look the way they want..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/state/minnesota

Time to build a little cabin and go off grid in Cook County it looks like.  Could make Youtube videos for income! 
"Hey Guys, welcome back to Leech's off grid cabin. Today were chopping wood and making Lake Trout!"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bring a hot babe and you would succeed!   More pics of her of course.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Um, only if she got Tested first!  :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya right, like that would matter...    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Um, only if she got Tested first!  :bonk:
tested for what??? :evil: :scratch: never know nowadays  :pouty:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, I was looking on the MN Covid page to see if they were still posting the daily infection rate (spike) chart.  It took me a long time to find it, but I eventually did.

Rates haven't started to increase after Christmas/New Years, but it will be interesting to watch that graph over the next month.

I watch the numbers carefully.   There was no Thanksgiving spike, there was no 4th of July spike, no Sturgis spike, and now no Christmas spike.   I don't know what made the spike in october, school?   cold spell?     

Now if Walz would get the stick out of his behind and use the vaccine the state already has we might be getting somewhere.   State has only used about 35% of doses received.     

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's because he's to busy worrying about screwing businesses and making sure masks wearing never goes away. DOORKNOB.!! :confused: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
read that to Del..  but remember Waltz is in charge..  I also heard last night there is Gov. residence at Camp Ripley...  didn't realize that before...  so that must be where he's hiding.. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting shots in peoples' arms is a nationwide problem. I think they are going to open things up and offer shots soon to people over 65. A lot of people who were suppose to get the first wave of shots refused the. I think they need to go to the end of the line if they change their minds. In three weeks I'll get my second shot. I'm hopeful it will work.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 Roony, did you have any of the side effects they talk about?? Sore arm???

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, I didn't have any of that. According to what I've read, you are more likely to have side effects after the second shot.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting shots in peoples' arms is a nationwide problem. I think they are going to open things up and offer shots soon to people over 65. A lot of people who were suppose to get the first wave of shots refused the. I think they need to go to the end of the line if they change their minds. In three weeks I'll get my second shot. I'm hopeful it will work.

So why you get one before the rest of us shmoses? You Teacher or sumthing?  :shocked:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, not a teacher.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If roony wanted the shot and got it. I'm glad for him  :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't be a teacher, I got no class. Thanks Glenn.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 So got a question. Anyone heard anything about Walz going to Florida over Thanksgiving?? Or going to Wisconsin?? I seen pictures she had on facebook that looks like Walz in a restaurant eating and another place shopping without a mask. I was also told he owns a cabin in wisconsin????

I mean that person looked exactly like him. I can't believe this didn't get out in the news???

Now DO NOT take to this out of context but that's what I seen on her Facebook.

One other thing she said, she works at the hospital and the infectious desease doc there said no way he's taking the vaccine. Something about it's to soon????

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Who is this "she" from facebook?

And hard to trust pictures these days, but wouldn't surprise me.