Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503288 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know they were staying at Camp Ripley for awhile and from what I heard they were not very nice to clean up after... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Del, my daughter. She is the one that showed me the pictures from her Facebook. And a 100% agree about believing anything in Facebook. That's why I asked.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya who is she?  You sure are a pot stirrer Glenn.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: I'm not stirring nothing. And SHE is my daughter. UGH. :banghead:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That's what she said.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot of talk about Johnson & Johnson's vaccine in the news today, must be close to getting approved.  :scratch: Theirs is a 1 shot dose.
« Last Edit: January 01/14/21, 11:39:31 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just received a text message from my clinic that Iā€™m on their list for a Covid shot in the near future.  :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I just got a text also from Sanford that they will contact me to schedule an appointment.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm, thunk with my bypass and blood sugar supposed issues they'd have me on there radar?? :scratch:

Oh well I can wait my turn. With that being said the rex cross wants my blood again  :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
VA is saying soon here too

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
You can have mine Glenn.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You can have mine Glenn.
is your employer requiring you to get the shot.?!

I'll wait my turn but am going to inquire when I get my laptop back through MyChart.

I'm leaning towards getting it do I can be considered a statistic towards there goal of % of people vacinated do this goes away. But I'm pretty sure that will never be good enough for people that keep moving the goal posts. :confused:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Employer has not said anything about it yet. Time will tell.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sleazy: Yea the world is going to end  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :oops1: :sorry: :rotflmao:

Can't believe anything about it. And I see the rona is second fiddle to protecting the capital now.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
My #2 son is a paramedic. He got his second shot on Monday and had side effects this time. He had to miss work which isn't something he ever does. Called him last night and he's doing much better.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My #2 son is a paramedic. He got his second shot on Monday and had side effects this time. He had to miss work which isn't something he ever does. Called him last night and he's doing much better.
I have heard that about the second shot. Knocks ya for a day then your good to go.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We know we don't have it cuz this puppy farts like there is no tomorrow.  Almost brings tears you your eyes too.  Good thing we don't smoke cigs anymore.. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We know we don't have it cuz this puppy farts like there is no tomorrow.  Almost brings tears you your eyes too.  Good thing we don't smoke cigs anymore..
  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you got the good one then LPS!!! :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :shocked: Like father :evil:, like son!!  :tut: :mooning: :pouty:
« Last Edit: January 01/15/21, 06:47:08 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot of talk about Johnson & Johnson's vaccine in the news today, must be close to getting approved.  :scratch: Theirs is a 1 shot dose.
:happy1: :bonk: Heard they are only in phase 2 of testing on this 1 which should be finished by the end of the month. Early March before it's available, last I heard.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope they are in phase 3, and analyzing the data so they could possibly be doing the application to the FDA as soon as next week. Then it would take several weeks to get approved.    So maybe March or late Feb, if all goes well.   

They also have another trial  using two doses as a backup, but that is a little later.     

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting ready for summer, or on the beaches in Florida.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well it has started, i knew this was going to come.

read in the paper today that a long care faculity in wisconsin somewhere is mandating the covid shot or get laid off. some females are worried about what the vacine will do for pregneancies or fertility, and other side affects, some say its goers against there choice to choose??????

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I seem to recall certain shots were required before a kid could attend public school. I'm sure this is just a extension of that only with adults who actually have a choice.  ;)
TIP line: ā€‹ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I seem to recall certain shots were required before a kid could attend public school. I'm sure this is just a extension of that only with adults who actually have a choice.  ;)
oh i can see maybe lawsuits over this, but,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont really think they have a choice if they want to remain employed with that particular employer.

like i posted a few weeks ago, the EEOC, Equal Employment Opportunity Commision, has already said the employers can mandate it. I have talked to employees from 2 of the shops i used to represent and both said at this point the employer hasnt said anything. not arguing anyones point, its just from my experience, the EEOC carries alot of clout.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i sent a message via mychart sat regarding when i'd possibly get a shot/vacine if i was interested.

based on there response........they are only aware that the front line workers etc are getting the shots and dont have any idea even when the 65 and older or high risk will be able to get the vacine.  :crazy: :confused: this is from my clinic...

so some of the information out there leading us to believe there in a second phase is  :bs:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Glenn check again, you are only 64 years old so you are fine.
TIP line: ā€‹ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn check again, you are only 64 years old so you are fine.
dont push it buddy!!!!!! :tut: i'm 63!!!!! :happy1: but i have had a quadruple heart bypass, and considered a diabetic with high blood pressure. yea i'm not in any real hurry. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just wear yer mask. You'll be fine... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)