Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503823 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So reading MSN headlines it says a popular doctor died of covid-19 he may have got from a patient doing some Kind of lip job.

BUT if you read the article it said he died of a Brian anyurissm but he tested positive from rona. WTF... NO wonder ya can't believe crap.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and that's how it's being done!!  so wrong report the truth, for once.... 

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman
So reading MSN headlines it says a popular doctor died of covid-19 he may have got from a patient doing some Kind of lip job.

BUT if you read the article it said he died of a Brian anyurissm but he tested positive from rona. WTF... NO wonder ya can't believe crap.
Most likely the aneurysm was caused by covid.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
On the news tonight they said they opened up vacines to 65 and over. :happy1: but don't hold your breath. ... It'll be 4 1/2 months before you could get it. :doofus: :doofus: :thumbs:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Just like my nephew's buddy whose parents died from covid in a car accident.  :crazy: Both his parents were killed in a car accident and when he got the death certificate the cause of death was covid. He called the hospital and told them that they had it wrong and they in turn told him that they get more money for covid. There was also a doctor back in the beginning from Fargo on TV that said they were told to report all deaths as covid no matter what they actually died from.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have heard that too Jb...  sad deal.........

Offline savage270

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I also heard about the tragic story of the Louisiana couple who died of covid when their meth lab exploded.  Its truly amazing any of us are left to post on this forum.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I missed the answer to the question...

What about prioritizing vaccine for those in their 75 and over - the folks most susceptible to a bad outcome?

What did Good King Walz and his court minions have to say about why they aren't doing that?

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

What about prioritizing vaccine for those in their 75 and over - the folks most susceptible to a bad outcome?

What did Good King Walz and his court minions have to say about why they aren't doing that?

The Libber "Death squads" deemed them expendable and nonproductive part of society.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: January 01/19/21, 09:30:55 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Needs to give half of the small amount allocated for the prototype centers to teachers as part of some deal with the union that we haven't heard about yet.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i'm not sure the union has anything to do witrh giving out vacines Del, but then again Walz only listens to the teachers and nurses anyway!!!!!! :doah: :doofus:

on the news last night they talked about the elk river school district........... only had 75 vacines available!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :crazy:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
That's like the Mpls public schools that have about 6000 employees. 86 shots were given. And if you need 2 shots of it. That's 43 folks. 🤪
But, never fear. Biden is going to flood the system in just a few days! 🤣

Hope we don't all get dizzy from the hyped up media spin of his failures coming up.
« Last Edit: January 01/19/21, 09:47:32 AM by Leech~~ »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
That's like the Mpls public schools that have about 6000 employees. 86 shots were given. And if you need 2 shots of it. That's 43 folks. 🤪
But, never fear. Biden is going to flood the system in just a few days! 🤣

Hope we don't all get dizzy from the hyped up media spin of his failures coming up.

According to the Biden plan, it would be 86 folks and hope the 2nd doses get delivered on time to be administered in 3 to 4 weeks.

100 million people in 100 days.  Good luck.

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Has anyone found a clinic that gives them??

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A tidbit from the early news today was that NYC has had to cancel 23,000 appts for the vaccinations because they have no vaccine but right across the river, NJ, they have 100,000 doses sitting on the shelves because they're unable to get it to the nursing homes there. :crazy: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
A tidbit from the early news today was that NYC has had to cancel 23,000 appts for the vaccinations because they have no vaccine but right across the river, NJ, they have 100,000 doses sitting on the shelves because they're unable to get it to the nursing homes there. :crazy: :pouty:
This is Trumps fault, Biden will get a pass for a month or year or so. 😉

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Has anyone found a clinic that gives them??
mine doesnt!!!!!!! according to them they dont have any for even the 65 and older or the ones with issues.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :pouty: :confused: how the ef cant they get them to the nursing homes. :crazy: :confused: :doofus: put them in a car, truck and drive them there.  :doah:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :pouty: :confused: how the ef cant they get them to the nursing homes. :crazy: :confused: :doofus: put them in a car, truck and drive them there.  :doah:
  :scratch: I don't believe that's really the issue as that's just logistics. I didn't mean that literally, the real issue is what is now is sometimes called "the last mile" & that means that they don't have a system in place in order to get it in the residents arms. :crazy: :pouty: :banghead: :bonk:
« Last Edit: January 01/21/21, 12:55:16 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Right.  Each state gets to decide where their vaccine allotment goes first - which is AGAIN - a very political process.

It makes sense that first doses go to front line health care providers.  Easy call.

And let's vaccinate workers and residents in nursing homes.  Amen. 

And then it gets tricky.  Teachers?  Maybe... OK, sure.  Fireman?  Maybe not so much.  What makes anyone think a fireman's exposure risk to COVID is any higher than a grocery store clerks.  Hmmmm.  Probably not, in my humble opinion, but what do I know?

And there is no MN state prioritization of 80-year-olds over 65-year-olds despite what the death rates show?   :scratch:  Isn't that why we shut down the economy all this time...  To protect the, the old folks who actually die from covid?!?   :doah:

So those poor 80-somethings, who can't get onto the internet website to schedule their shot are screwed until someone figures out where they are?   :confused:

And I heard a rumor - and just a rumor - that Health Partners had ALL of their employees classified as front-line health care workers to get them priority preference.  You in accounting...  You get the shot.  I'd really like to know if this is true or not.  I'd hate to spread Fake News.
 :mad1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They're gonna get FEMA involved in building the mass vaccination sites as of today. Not sure it'll help but pretty sure it won't hurt anything.  :scratch: :doah:
« Last Edit: January 01/22/21, 08:20:11 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They're gonna get FEMA involved in building the mass vaccination sites as of today. Not sure it'll help but pretty sure it won't hurt anything.  :scratch: :doah:
  :scratch: :scratch: the 10 pm news didnt say anything about FEMA last nite............your right cant hurt. but from everything i hear not enough vacines to vacines getting spoiled....its about as far out there as there fabricated death numbers!!!!!! :confused: :crazy:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Amazon offers to help Biden administration with COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Put that in your pipe and smoke it next time you want to order something from Amazon. :mad1:

Where was that offer 3 months ago, i.e. before the election?

I thought the goal was saving lives here?!?   :bs:
« Last Edit: January 01/22/21, 08:29:38 AM by Steve-o »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
The Walz administration set up a vaccination facility at Willow Creek Middle School, while refusing to allow Mayo to vaccinate patients, and delaying their existing weekly vaccine deliveries by a day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Walz is an idiot..............with this covid crap.....refusing to do anything is wrong.

as far as Amazon.........think Trump went after them so Amazon wasnt gonna help him. not saying its right, just what i heard or read.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Walz is an idiot..............with this covid crap.....refusing to do anything is wrong.

as far as Amazon.........think Trump went after them so Amazon wasnt gonna help him. not saying its right, just what i heard or read.

Yep, that is the problem with petty politics.  No one has the balls to rise above it and do the right thing.  :angry:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah, Bezos & Trump were anything but buddies. :scratch: Think it had a lot to do with the fact that Bezos also owns The Washington Post & they rarely had anything to say that Trump liked.