Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 507806 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
How come they don't give us suckers anymore? Like Tootsie-pops, not those dopey safe-t-pops with the string handle.... :angry: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Cuz it occurred to them we are the suckers.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: We must have 4 or 5 around here too, only a couple that size however. Those new safety nozzles are nothin but a PITA.  :crazy: :pouty: Got a couple appts for our boosters today.
see if that booster will get you to be more minnesotan!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

yea.......Mikey made me!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil:
  :pouty: :tut: Then I'd more like you.  :scratch: :doah: NO THANKS!! :thumbs: I'd rather keep on being an Iowegian.  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 10/28/21, 07:40:09 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, day #2 after my booster, and no issues. Can't even tell I had anything.
Was worried after all the previous reactions. Looks like we'll be OK. *PHEW*

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear Reb!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
but I heard that the second nose don't start growing until 2 weeks after. :sleazy: :doah: :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
but I heard that the second nose don't start growing until 2 weeks after. :sleazy: :doah: :evil: :rotflmao:

Second nose? You must be thinking of Delmar.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And don't you have go measure yer ground moisture or something?  :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked:

This dude was on "The Voice".......

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a little soreness where I got poked that started late yday for me. It's steadily gotten better today but still can feel it a little bit. Should be back to normal :crazy: :doofus: tomorrow. No reactions earlier here though.
« Last Edit: October 10/29/21, 05:53:46 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just read on MSN that some of the major trucking companies might give up there government contracts  if dippy Joe keeps insisting on the shot mandate. that could cause issues keeping the military supplied including fuel. and eventually trickle down to goods to the consumer!!!!!!!!!!   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no surprise there...  sad too....

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is sad what that Bozo is doing to the country. LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed JB,our country is in crisis mode because of him,and he heads to the G20! making more of a fool of himself..

This paying reparation to illegals if true is over the top! $450k to each family!,We have homeless vets,senior citizens that could surely use some financial help.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed JB,our country is in crisis mode because of him,and he heads to the G20! making more of a fool of himself..

This paying reparation to illegals if true is over the top! $450k to each family!,We have homeless vets,senior citizens that could surely use some financial help.
Ya, that is a bunch of garbage what they are trying to do there. That should really get BLM going if they pay it to illegals. How can they do that with taxpayer money??  :crazy: :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
just read on MSN that some of the major trucking companies might give up there government contracts  if dippy Joe keeps insisting on the shot mandate. that could cause issues keeping the military supplied including fuel. and eventually trickle down to goods to the consumer!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he'll get the message if there's a shortage of Depends at the White House all the sudden... :doah:

I see that Pisshockey has COVID now. I won't miss her snotty, condescending little press conferences for a while.  :bs: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Maybe he'll get the message if there's a shortage of Depends at the White House all the sudden... :doah:

I see that Pisshockey has COVID now. I won't miss her snotty, condescending little press conferences for a while.  :bs:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey I'm safe then.  Man those were the days. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey I'm safe then.  Man those were the days.

I wasn't any teenager...  I was in the  US Army.    Strawberry hill, boones farm...   writing code on third shift...

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Tickle Pink and Schmidt Big Mouth. Taken between 9 am and 10 am kills the hair of the dog from the night before.   :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Even the hair of the Mad Dog... :coffee:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just heard on the Duluth news that there are no ICU beds available in Itasca County.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just heard on the Duluth news that there are no ICU beds available in Itasca County.
they were just saying something about that down here to.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Nobody has reported how many beds that is.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You got me thinkin, DB. :scratch: I couldn't nail down any exact #'s but Google says the national avg is 2.7 ICU beds for every 10K of population. MN is actually more like 2.3/10K, so with the 41K residents of this county that would be 9, maybe 10 ICU beds total. https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2020/05/18/icu-bed-capacity-in-all-50-us-states-compared-infographic/?sh=229a4bd424dc

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought i read where some court put a big dent in this mandate thing??????? basiclly saying  it dont make no friggin sense........and sleepy joe and his cronies are beginning to realize doing this will have a huge impact on getting goods to stores..................

i paid more attention to the news last nite at 10 and they said the st cloud hospital is have big issues with finding beds for people coming into the ER. saying sometimes they have to wait 4 hours. HELL...........i thought that was standard wait time in the ER there......... :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't see the pc but my brother said there was just a story on the news up here about some young girl that needed some special care & they had to go all the way to Iowa to find a hospital willing to take her. :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
about 2cweeks ago i was notified i was eligible for the rona booster. since i have been getting somewhat suspicious of all the  :bs: around this i spent over a half hour on the phone today.

i went through mychart to ask if i was going to get billed for getting the booster IF i decided to..........they told me call my Ins company. they said the vacine i would not get charged for but didnt know about the "administrative fee".

so i called the clinic......after getting transfered 3 times  :doofus: they said yea biden is paying for the vaccine, but there would be and administrative fee.....that being in effect someone giving me the shot.

so guess what............. :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :tut: :tut: :tut: ef that!!!!!!!