Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 508555 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I never got charged a dime.  Neither did the people I know that got them.
Although we are on Medicare.  My wife is getting her third shot soon cuz she is an important employee.....   Don't know if it will cost her or not.  Regardless she will gladly get the shot and was hoping she would get the call.  She is not on Medicare yet.
« Last Edit: November 11/16/21, 03:57:42 PM by LPS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
What ever happened to Good King Walz paying US each $100 to get the shot?   :confused:

Where is my piece of the Biden Build Back Bigger money grab pie?   :angry:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot all about that. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
What ever happened to Good King Walz paying US each $100 to get the shot?   :confused:

that's a good question Steveo, who would I contact to inquire about getting that hundy if I get the booster.

I can be bought  :sleazy: :smoking: extra beer and decoy minnow money!!🤭 :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm sure that went away with Bidens mandate. Why pay them if they have to! I saw something a few weeks back about paying every kid in the Mpls school district $300 to get the shot. Haven't heard anymore about that either?  :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No cost for us either. Right at the top of the homepage of my UHC Medicare Advantage plan it said O cost share for any Covid 19 vaccinations in or out of network. Brother has UHC too. We did ask when we got the booster, they said it's covered, didn't matter to us either.
« Last Edit: November 11/16/21, 07:08:31 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
No cost for us either. Right at the top of the homepage of my UHC Medicare Advantage plan it said O cost share for any Covid 19 vaccinations in or out of network. Brother has UHC too. We did ask when we got the booster, they said it's covered, didn't matter to us either.
it wasn't a cost I was talking about. They were going to pay families to get their kids Vaxed.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
They'd pay you to get your dog a shot.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mayo hospitals getting pretty full too.   Wife just had back surgery and it was touch and go getting a bed.    Reportedly from nurse scuttlebutt they are flying in covid cases from all over to mayo.     

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: :sorry: :bonk: :doah:                          :scratch: Well, I was talking about what it cost us to get the booster.............................................with glenn & LPS. :confused:
« Last Edit: November 11/17/21, 04:46:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't pay for my booster on Monday, didn't get a 100 bucks either. :happy1:
mm

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my booster 3 weeks ago and a $10,000 gift card at Walmart. Gonna buy a couple laptops, new phones, big screen TV, and a bunch if vittles.
« Last Edit: November 11/17/21, 08:10:18 AM by roony »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my booster 3 weeks ago and a $10,000 gift card at Walmart. Gonna buy a couple laptops, new phones, big screen TV, and a bunch if vittles.

you get all the good stuff.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea right............and dotch dont drink gin and you like wrens too!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i might just suck it up and do it. with my mom i best be a bit safe.................

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so i was more confused after my looking into it and some of you guys saying you werent charged for the booster. i found oiut from the clinic the so called admin fee was around $54.50.

so i acalled the Ins company again..........Cigna.............. appears to me it all depends on how the clinic bills it.  :pouty: :doofus: if they bill it as an office visit then i'd be responsible for the $30.00 office visit fee, if they bill it as the coved booster the ins company would pay for some. ?????? think i may look at some pharmacy doling out shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I just went to a pharmacy, that's how I got the gift card!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, my wife is getting her Covid booster today at the Clinic here and there is no charge for it.  She is not on Medicare yet.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I stopped at the thrifty white here in town, no charge for the booster, just gotta go to there website and set up an appointment.

Now, do I want to?????

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."

Got my booster at Walmart 3 weeks ago also. No $100. Also got my annual flu shot there at the same time. One in each arm. Haven't had the flu since vaccinations were available.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got ours at WM in GR & I bet it didn't take me much more than a 1/2 hour total to schedule both appts online, register at the pharmacy, fill out their little form, & get the shot. We were the 1st 2 appts of the day so we waited a few minutes for the pharmicist, who was the vaccinator, to get ready too. She let us both in the little room where they do it at the time my appt was for(9:20) & we both walked out at 9:28. My brothers appt wasn't 'sposed to be until 9:40. We both got our flu shots there too, in between out 2nd & 3rd CV-19 shots. Our boosters, Moderna, had only been available for about a week when we got ours, 3rd week of Oct. The last 2 years were the 1st time for me with the flu vax. No gift cards here either. :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, iwent through the online  :bs: with thrifty white.......of all the dates listed.......nuttin in cold spring!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :surrender: :surrender:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well, iwent through the online  :bs: with thrifty white.......of all the dates listed.......nuttin in cold spring!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :surrender: :surrender:

don't ya just hate when ya can't have it your way!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: Sometimes I think :scratch: he even gets :mad1: when he doesn't have anything to  :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: about!! :doah:                              ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn, don’t worry, you can get you booster at Walmart.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: Sometimes I think :scratch: he even gets :mad1: when he doesn't have anything to  :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: about!! :doah:                              ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: it keeps me motivated.........and to keep you guys on your toes!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn, don’t worry, you can get you booster at Walmart.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: awe that would be a flippin NO!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

they seems to have alot of appointments at target though. on a reaaly fixed income nowadays......gotta watch my gas consumption!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I went through the same thing with WM on the 1st round of CV-19 shots until I realized they added a new day to their online appt calender at midnight everyday. Had to wait a few days but whatever time we wanted was available then. So don't wait until your done with your pot of coffee :rolleyes:, you'll probably have better luck. :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I went through the same thing with WM on the 1st round of CV-19 shots until I realized they added a new day to their online appt calender at midnight everyday. Had to wait a few days but whatever time we wanted was available then. So don't wait until your done with your pot of coffee :rolleyes:, you'll probably have better luck. :doah:
yea well............i aint getting out of bed for that???????????????// :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i love beeing a PITA!!!!!!!! i just sent a message via mychart to the clinicwhy they are charging for the booster shot.  :sleazy: :sleazy: i might need a new clinic!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :huh: Tell us something we don't already know! :doah: IF YOU CAN!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil: