Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 507755 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

well, iwent through the online  :bs: with thrifty white.......of all the dates listed.......nuttin in cold spring!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :surrender: :surrender:
I went through the same thing with WM on the 1st round of CV-19 shots until I realized they added a new day to their online appt calender at midnight everyday. Had to wait a few days but whatever time we wanted was available then. So don't wait until your done with your pot of coffee :rolleyes:, you'll probably have better luck. :doah:
yea well............i aint getting out of bed for that???????????????// :rotflmao:
I didn't I was already on a nature call.  :rolleyes: :bonk: Your wife might like it though, if you did. :evil:          ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/18/21, 11:12:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :scratch: me no understand?? :scratch: I haven't received a reply to my MyChart inquiry yet??🥴 :confused: :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Former patients :rolleyes: probably don't get as fast of a reply!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Former patients :rolleyes: probably don't get as fast of a reply!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe........still havent heard from them!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :scratch: :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i went back to the mychart and looked at the messages.............the staff viewed it 9 minutes after i posted it.

i'm a bit confused by all the' well,  :bs: lately. rona is running rampant supposedly lately. they dont want you to gather for thanksgiving ,and if you do wear a mask  :scratch: :rolleyes: but yet nothing about shutting down venues, eating places, hell even places like menards arent requiring masks????? well yet anyway!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I dunno Glenn, I'm not a expert and really try to not pay any attention to it but it seems to me it's morphing into a industry of it's own. I foresee getting a booster every 6 months maybe forever. I personally think it was rushed to market and it never was intended to be a 2 shot deal. If they ever get to say 90% vaxxed on 360 million people (United States only) thats a pile of money every 6 months.

I view this just like when the Twin Towers went down and they enacted the Patriot Act. In some form or another it's here forever.

Just my skeptical thoughts.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea, that wouldnt surprise me in the least!!!!!!!!!!! :doah:

kinda like the flu shot!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They said CV-19 cases were up 47% & hospitalizations were up 24% in Mn this week compared to last on our early news today. Austria's got it so bad that they're locking down the entire country. :scratch: :confused:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/21, 11:38:34 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just read that the Buccaneers are at 100% vaccinated now.  BUT an ex chef and another woman have said that Antonio Brown was willing to pay $500 for a fake vaccine card while back.  They are checking him out. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard later that Austria will make the vaccine mandatory to go anywhere out in the public starting next year too. Italy has had a green card that's required to go anywhere public for several months & the only way to get that is to have been vaccinated or have recently had CV-19. :scratch:  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/21, 03:50:24 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
All I know is that the big pharma makes a $1000 a minute off the shot. Follow da money.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I would be surprised if the number is that LOW. It would be a fun number to know, also how much money Big Pharma donates in a election cycle. Now that they are allowed to advertise on TV I would bet Covid has some stiff competition on what generates the most money for them.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yesterday i was talking to my friend thats coming up with me spearing first trip in dec. we recently went to a wake of the dad of friends of ours.

find out that the guy that owns the campground we used to be at got the rona and was in bed sick. also heard the dad that passed away, his wife got it also........and they think it was at the wake.  :confused: the wife wasnt in real good condition anyway, i heard dimentia or alzheimers...and they dont think she's gonna pull through either.......

thats the closest i've been to the potential of someone maybe having it.........although i was there early and left after a half hour.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
this adimistrative fee thing irks the hell outta me, so i called the state this morning.  i explained what i researched, and other then finding it hard to understand the lady, she said she doesnt know if they can charge..........they got there own rules!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

centra care in the st cloud area is one of the biggest organizations whining about getting vaxed to help out the medical community, but the y do this!!!!!!!! :confused: how dumb!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i still havent heard back from them!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ok rant over.

its a total PITA trying to find someplace to get it too!!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Just go get the damn shot. The chances are the Covid could kill ya quicker then spending a couple of bucks.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just go get the damn shot. The chances are the Covid could kill ya quicker then spending a couple of bucks.
:pouty: :pouty: yea i might have to suck it up and just go!!!!!!!! :confused:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Highly unlikely. He is already vaxxed.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: & what about Mom?  :crazy: :pouty: :thumbs:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: & what about Mom?  :crazy: :pouty: :thumbs:
i'm scheduled for 9;20 tomorrow morning...........yea thats 110% why i'm doing it.

she goes in tomorrow for a rona test before her procedure on the 29th......and is self imposing a quarentine on herself. she wants NOONE around after tomorrow until after the procedure.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So last night my arm they jabbed me in got really effin sore and a headache to no end. :confused:

The arm is better, just a bit sore but the damn headache is still there, and I don't usually get headaches. :confused:

Anyone else have side effects??? These are worse than the first shot I got.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Which flavor did you get glenn?
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
All 3 we're Pfizer.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those symptoms indicate you are pregnant Glenn.  LOL  I had sore arm and felt a little out of sorts for a day or two.  Not bad though. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Those symptoms indicate you are pregnant Glenn.  LOL  I had sore arm and felt a little out of sorts for a day or two.  Not bad though.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: and hear i thought having a headache prevents pregnancies!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Maybe your wife gave you hers. :rolleyes: I hear she has 1 A LOT!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Maybe your wife gave you hers. :rolleyes: I hear she has 1 A LOT!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: she got rid of that issue before i met her!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I thought that was why she was usually asking when your were goin back to the cabin within a few days of when you come home. :confused: :evil:                 :sleazy: :nerd:
« Last Edit: November 11/24/21, 11:47:09 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :mooning: well on 2 weeks from today she'll get her wish again. :happy1:

:scratch: I'm not quite sure why she keeps threatening me with a good time! :pouty: :sleazy: :nerd: :cold: :nerd: :nerd: