Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 508542 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
We hope!
i see no way..no how this guy gets reelected!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: there has been "gossip" in the white house about this Butteig name being thrown around???

read this morning that the St Paul firefighters handed the city a lawsuit reqarding the vax mandate. i gotta beleive with some of the other lawsuits that has ruled against mandates that wont carry some weight into future lawsuits!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I can see 1 way he get's reelected & that would mean the GOP's nominee is worse. :tut: :thumbs: As a longtime supporter, I hope that's not the case. :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 12/02/21, 09:56:40 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
We hope!
i see no way..no how this guy gets reelected!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: there has been "gossip" in the white house about this Butteig name being thrown around???

read this morning that the St Paul firefighters handed the city a lawsuit reqarding the vax mandate. i gotta beleive with some of the other lawsuits that has ruled against mandates that wont carry some weight into future lawsuits!!!!!!

Trump got elected because the best the Dems could muster up was Hilary. Biden got elected because, well we aren't sure I guess. Maybe because the country didn't like being run by a businessman. I dunno. Anyway it will be next up the next go around. The Dems are sharpening the pitchforks already in anticipation of another Trump run.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: I can see 1 way he get's reelected & that would mean the GOP's man is worse. :tut: :thumbs: As a longtime supporter, I hope that's not the case. :crazy:

Why does it have to be a man? What am I getting at? Been following one person in particular and she's been getting some pressure on social media to run. Whether she'll do it or not remains to be seen. Who? Condi Rice. Yep, some baggage with the Iraq war but as far as anything else, one sharp cookie and experienced, not to mention black & female. We need someone like this to step up to the plate. We're running out of semi-intelligent options IMHO.
« Last Edit: December 12/02/21, 10:53:09 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: slip of the tongue. :doah: :bonk: Is that better?  :scratch: ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: I think she would be a good candidate. :happy1: I, myself, would be interested to hear her stance on a lot of the issues facing this country.
« Last Edit: December 12/02/21, 10:25:05 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Well hell, we all know or at least should know the quality of the candidate has nothing to do with running for President. Both parties would dig up Stalin and run him if he could generate enough money.

Being President is being a puppet, being a fundraiser.

Show me the money and where it comes from & i'll show you the next President.

It's a sad situation but it's becoming clearer to me each day I live.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Dotch, ya best double your Rona quinine. :happy1: the new strain is in Minnesota.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Why does it have to be a man?

Heck yeah, I agree!  Nothing wrong with a girl in tight jeans, and a gun on her hip as Pres!!   :sleazy:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well Dotch, ya best double your Rona quinine. :happy1: the new strain is in Minnesota.

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Iowa had a record for # of cases reported yday, no mention of Omicron that I heard either. :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just heard where Pfizer has gotten approval for their antiviral pill for everybody 12 y/o & up. Not much production for a while but it's seen as being very good for those who are immuno compromised & get the virus.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I was going to make a smart aleck comment about Biden making it free to everyone who needs it - and then guessing at the price to Uncle Sam.  I would have guessed low.    :embarrassed:

Here it is...

Pfizer oral COVID-19 pill gets U.S. authorization for at-home use

The U.S. government's contract for 10 million courses of the Pfizer drug is priced at $530 per course.

That is a $5.3 BILLION order you and I just signed up for.  :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Imagine that... :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Yea snows buddy, ole sleepy Joe's gonna save the world. :sleazy: :surrender: :bs:

Sorry snow, Mikey made me say it  :confused: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Not a huge fan of posting on political and COVID posts but the best thing about this new variant is that it’s weaker and this is huge!  A virus that kills its host will eventually kill itself. This is both good and bad. Good in the fact it will eradicate itself…bad that it will kill lots of people.

This virus is showing that it’s smart and is weakening. This will keep it around longer, not good, but won’t kill as many people…which is good! 

I think we’ll see the light soon with this virus this year as it’ll weakens again but be more relevant. Hopefully more like the common flu. Crazy thing is there are some many “ one-offs” with this virus that it’ll still be scary for some but I look at the new variant as a good sign.

Fingers crossed.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Right on. This is the more mild one that should give the majority of the people the needed antibodies to like you said make the virus go away. I am just so tired of all the fear mongering from the media and dumbs!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I guess Merck has their own pill that is nearing approval & AbbVie has 1 in the pipeline as well.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It came out that Merck's was just approved in the last hour.  :scratch: From what I understand the Pfizer course/treatment consists of 3 pills 2 times a day for 5 days. So thats roughly $17-$18/pill.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
We hope!

LOL glenn...ole "buttplug" worthless poofter takes 2 months off for maternity leave,idiot thinks he's a b---ch.feel sorry for the babies he adopted,mean while buttplug head of our national transportation has how many container ships stacked up off our cali coast?

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
It came out that Merck's was just approved in the last hour.  :scratch: From what I understand the Pfizer course/treatment consists of 3 pills 2 times a day for 5 days. So thats roughly $17-$18/pill.

That sounds like our Federal Government!  The Reuter's article I reference below says the gub'ment is paying $530 per course to buy them from Pfizer.   :confused: 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought all of that covid microchip blather was simply the tin-foil-hat types spoutin' off their conspiracy theories.

Maybe not...  :scratch:

Swedish COVID vaccine pass microchip maker addresses privacy concerns

Over 4,000 Swedes have similar chip implants for a wide range of uses

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
No chip for me. Ever.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cant believe nobody mentioned the good news yet.  :evil: :rotflmao:

on the news last night the CDC said if your not vaxxed and get the rona now you only got hide for 5 days. i may have this a bit wrong, but i thought i also heard if you are vaxed and get it you dont need to hide???

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was 5 days no matter what...    :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was 5 days no matter what...    :scratch:
yea, like i said.....i didnt catch all of it........i mighta bee in the frig!!!!!  :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe it is what Nike said.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
But now they're saying...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman