Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 508580 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
This about sums it up.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Never ending....neighbor called yesterday,snowed in has the rona virus,old redneck against the vaccine...wife guilted him to get the jab,double vax/booster now on his back in bed sick as a dog,needed help moving snow...

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Priceless JB!  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I've been in hiding since 2020.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn good, seen something like this just not so long ago too..   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you go Dotch. It's cold outside. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
As gov. Killjoy says, follow the science!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I told the wife this and she said she wouldn't advise me to do that with these temps.   :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't forget to tie a string to it first.... That shrinkage will get you

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Dotch, you forgot a picture of Biden.   :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen where a bunch of schools are closing on their own because they don't have enough staff to run 'em. It was 3,200+ yday & most were located in the east coast megalopolis between Virginia & Boston. There were a few in the upper midwest though & I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that # continue to grow.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
They have basically bullied and scared everybody in the country to run and test the second you cough or sniffle. This is during the cold & flu season. Now they are surprised so many test positive?

I don't wish Covid upon anybody, however I don't feel this hysteria they are creating is good either. Last stat I saw was the death rate from Covid was still highest among those over 80.

FYI, the government just bought another bunch of pills from Phizer again. My mistake in this whole thing was not buying Big Pharma stock a couple of years ago.    :pouty:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
They have basically bullied and scared everybody in the country to run and test the second you cough or sniffle. This is during the cold & flu season. Now they are surprised so many test positive?

I don't wish Covid upon anybody, however I don't feel this hysteria they are creating is good either. Last stat I saw was the death rate from Covid was still highest among those over 80.

FYI, the government just bought another bunch of pills from Phizer again. My mistake in this whole thing was not buying Big Pharma stock a couple of years ago.    :pouty:

I'll bet Fauchi did.   ;)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He's been with the NIH & the NIAID since he completed his residency in 1968 as well having been a medical advisor to every president since Reagan so owning those stocks would clearly be a conflict of interest as well as unethical. Not to mention more than likely illegal.  :doah: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/12/28/dr-anthony-faucis-retirement-pay-will-exceed-350000-per-year--the-largest-in-us-federal-government-history/?sh=67bbd521609c :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01/06/22, 11:41:02 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I offered my "Fauchi stock investment" jab tongue in cheek. 

But the longer this pandemic lasts, the more it seems to me that government policy decisions can be best rationalized by the phrase, "Follow the money."

Omicron is spreading like wildfire amongst both the righteous vaccinated and the unholy, maligned unvaccinated.  There is no evidence yet (because this variant is so new) that vaccines provide protection against it.  They are simply hopeful that vaccines so something positive and keep recommending more and more booster shots for a vaccine that STILL has not been fully approved by the FDA except via emergency use authorization.

When all you have is a hammer, all your problems look like nails.

Well, the Federal Government is "all in" on Big Pharma's nail-like solution.

There may be other, cheaper, safer, effective remedies against Omicron, but good luck getting universities and institutes to fund and study them.  They won't work on anything they can't patent and make money off of.

And heaven knows the mainstream media won't publish any discoveries that don't fit their biased narrative. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I have found standing on my right foot and using my left hand to drink 4.8 oz. or Orange juice every morning to keep me safe from Covid. For Omni I substitute Grain Belt Premium.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I have found standing on my right foot and using my left hand to drink 4.8 oz. or Orange juice every morning to keep me safe from Covid. For Omni I substitute Grain Belt Premium.

Just sayin...

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Lysol or one of the cleaners has had on there can for years & years that it protects against Covid.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Lysol or one of the cleaners has had on there can for years & years that it protects against Covid.
:scratch: Just like drinking bleach? :doofus: :doah:                  :smoking:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/22, 03:46:55 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
will they have pioneer on them??    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
will they have pioneer on them??    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

good one Mikey!!!!!!! :doah: i'm  so friginn sick of this rona crap i could scream!!!!!!!! :confused: i for one am done with these shots..... mask mandates or whatever.  i've talked to enough people now that have had it and its not much more then a cold. hell i've had worse head colds before this virus was invented!!!!

i'm resigned to the fact at some point i'm going to get it sooner or later............i dont do the flu shot.......only reason i did the rona shot was because
 of my moms issues at the time. it aint going away and what its done to businesses by these politicians its beyond pathetic!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed Glenn!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Glenn if you don't mask up at Teals it will be a short grocery career for ya. Right now the mask thing is Minneapolis & St. Paul only, but Herr Walz will get it statewide before long.