Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 508553 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Maybe one of you savvy internet whiz's can look this up. Last weekend sometime I caught the end of a story about all the fraud they are catching on employers getting reimbursed for wages when this crap first started. It's running into the millions & millions of dollars. According to what they were talking about they are just ramping up and expect to nail a bunch of these guys.

In other news Biden wants more money for Covid. I don't know how many billions we have blown through but he says he needs more. Thats in addition to the hundreds of millions he is promising Ukraine every week. Good thing Minnesota has the "alleged" 9 billion dollar surplus.   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing Minnesota has the "alleged" 9 billion dollar surplus.
I thought it was especially nice of Good King Walz to see to it that they raised my property tax assessment by 29% before the recession hits, interest rates climb and the real-estate market tanks.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing Minnesota has the "alleged" 9 billion dollar surplus.
and the real-estate market tanks.

Doesn't sound like this part will happen anytime soon.  There is a housing shortage and we have to put all our new citizens flooding the board everyday somewhere?   :confused:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed leech....nothing like taking care of us tax payers who are taxed to death then piss our glut of tax proceeds away. :angry2:

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Dutchboy,  I’m no internet whiz, but maybe this?

https://apple.news/AFFr_K5FVRMqo17i0UgGMzA

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Originally you ge the two shots a month or so apart.  Then you can get a booster 4 months after the first two original shots.  Now you can get a second booster 4 months after that one.  I walked in and got the shot.  No biggy.  So that is my 4th shot total.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Dutchboy,  I’m no internet whiz, but maybe this?

https://apple.news/AFFr_K5FVRMqo17i0UgGMzA

Thank you, thats the one.

I urge everybody not to read it if you have a weak stomach. Very discouraging but not surprising I guess. I truly think anybody convicted of these crimes should serve their time in Afghanistan polishing rocks. The claw back by the government will be pennies compared to what they got. It's sad that these types of people exist.    :pouty:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Think I'm going to have them give me an overeating disease (for clostridia perfringens) shot sub-Q along with some Ivermectin & the COVID booster to see what that does. Works on the sheep. Afterwards have a few gin and quinine waters with a lime. I should be damn near bulletproof!  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good thing Minnesota has the "alleged" 9 billion dollar surplus.   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

We have some homegrown MN fraud to help alleviate that... :whistling:

https://www.americanexperiment.org/the-alleged-feeding-our-future-scandal-mankato/
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing Minnesota has the "alleged" 9 billion dollar surplus.   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

We have some homegrown MN fraud to help alleviate that... :whistling:

https://www.americanexperiment.org/the-alleged-feeding-our-future-scandal-mankato/

We'll have to see if K*A*R*E and The Good Neighbor 'CCO pick this one up.  (Or maybe they did and I missed it.)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've seen brief mentions on their Twitter feeds but no wholesale "OMG! How can this be? Something must be done!" Once again, outfits like Alpha News have been the primary sources blowing the whistle until the MSM finally picks up on it. The link I posted is just the tip of the iceberg. Same thing in a lot of cities across MN. This was money, some of which was intended to feed kids during COVID for those thinking it had nothing to do with it.  :doah:
« Last Edit: March 03/31/22, 02:37:32 PM by Dotch »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Originally you ge the two shots a month or so apart.  Then you can get a booster 4 months after the first two original shots.  Now you can get a second booster 4 months after that one.  I walked in and got the shot.  No biggy.  So that is my 4th shot total.
As long as we were over 50 & it had been 5 months since we had the 1st booster, we could've got the Pfizer dose yday @ WM in GR. It was only available to walk-ins as I tried to schedule an appt online & it wouldn't be available today. The lady I talked to said they should have the Moderna by next Tuesday & recommended scheduling an appt online for that. We had little to no reactions to the earlier Moderna, so we decided to wait. Just a FYI.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a sore arm last night but other than that I feel great today.  I got the Pfizer but could have had either one.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Talked to the PCP yesterday.   I could have been boosted, but am currently planning to stall for awhile, given the limited duration of protection.   Probably get it in a few weeks so protected for the summer.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Talked to the PCP yesterday.   I could have been boosted, but am currently planning to stall for awhile, given the limited duration of protection.   Probably get it in a few weeks so protected for the summer.

:toast: :toast: :toast:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking I may wait a bit too.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Glenn.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh man what a hit for Glenn!!!   make her some soup buddy!!!!  that world famous stuff!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm,  Glenn had a head cold lately and now she came down with symptoms.. you devil you!!  :sleazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And he has been telling us he is stocking shelves.  He has been stocking Nancy..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  He got the crud from her.

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Your dogs life depended on it…Night with Hillary or Nancy…or do you grab the shovel???
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
And he has been telling us he is stocking shelves.  He has been stocking Nancy..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  He got the crud from her.
He gave her the beef.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Your dogs life depended on it…Night with Hillary or Nancy…or do you grab the shovel???
Guess Lucky wouldn't be so lucky.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh boy what a scenario.   Would take a lot of alcohol to deal with that situation. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Lucky for me my poor dog passed last summer.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Lucky for me my poor dog passed last summer.

Yep... ya dodged a bullet 'der, Roony.   :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya remember the old saying. "Never put your unit in crazy".  That holds true.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So is this how the left rids our country of biden?

"Pelosi tests positive with covid,hours after sitting with brandon,I mean biden,hopefully good ridence to both....and harris."

We have all seen these ppl masked and claims of taking the jab...yet.

came across this tibit of information I thought worth sharing regarding the jab...

. www.openvaers.com
« Last Edit: April 04/08/22, 09:52:53 AM by snow1 »